Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 01/11/2021, 14:55   #2281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 10
I'm just sad because this server is almost perfect for me , but because you doesn't made it smart enough its empty lol
vamp-rocker is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 10:55   #2282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 23
The server is still good and got a high quality gameplay.
But there is 1 big problem.
The Job system is broke.
1. Trader loose 1:1 of the JP he would get after sell
2. NPC Thief spawn are insane and they are faster than normal player.
3. 1 Player Thief can kill 8/8 Trader/Hunter pt on his own without any problem
4. Trader cant defense their trade. If u get off your pet u die instant.
5. If u have to pickup your goods again, it takes more than 1 minute and u often die again and have to pickup again and again cause it takes too long and u get spawn while u pickup your goods.

Also players abuse the bug with vpn to make double JP and dont even get banned.

I deleted my chars here, but would come back if they would make some changes and a good balanced gameplay!
And why dont you add FGW for Seal of Sun weapon?
Moon is like 98+2 you could make sun 98+4/5
Salvero is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 13:32   #2283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
The server is still good and got a high quality gameplay.
But there is 1 big problem.
The Job system is broke.
1. Trader loose 1:1 of the JP he would get after sell
2. NPC Thief spawn are insane and they are faster than normal player.
3. 1 Player Thief can kill 8/8 Trader/Hunter pt on his own without any problem
4. Trader cant defense their trade. If u get off your pet u die instant.
5. If u have to pickup your goods again, it takes more than 1 minute and u often die again and have to pickup again and again cause it takes too long and u get spawn while u pickup your goods.

Also players abuse the bug with vpn to make double JP and dont even get banned.

I deleted my chars here, but would come back if they would make some changes and a good balanced gameplay!
And why dont you add FGW for Seal of Sun weapon?
Moon is like 98+2 you could make sun 98+4/5

Thanks for your feedback Salvero. Its look that you need a little catch up and understanding of proper trading. Job system is working fine, there is people that try to cheat with VPN, but we already start ban them.We are working for some new improvements that will prevent people to use VPN for job system abuse.Until then we will search and band them by user report. I suggest you to read the tutorial section in the website with detailed explanation of the job system with all changes.As you know we are try to be max close to original Legend IV version, the 99% of the basic game is like original.The NPC spawn is without changes,only the speed of some of the NPC's on higher levels are little increased because they can be easy abused if your character is faster by then can make them disappear.About your complaint about that you cannot take your goods from the ground faster, the answer is simple, get more hunters with you,its hard to keep your 5* trade just with one hunter(in most cases 1 players use hunter and trader in same time). The 'black ress' skill is already nerfed and thieves are not that immortal as you say. For party play i suggest you to make Euro char and join strong guild with people that can protect you and to be more patient and not quit after a couple loosed trades . I will not comment that 98+2 is same like SOM 10D...

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 14:21   #2284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Thanks for your feedback Salvero. Its look that you need a little catch up and understanding of proper trading. Job system is working fine, there is people that try to cheat with VPN, but we already start ban them.We are working for some new improvements that will prevent people to use VPN for job system abuse.Until then we will search and band them by user report. I suggest you to read the tutorial section in the website with detailed explanation of the job system with all changes.As you know we are try to be max close to original Legend IV version, the 99% of the basic game is like original.The NPC spawn is without changes,only the speed of some of the NPC's on higher levels are little increased because they can be easy abused if your character is faster by then can make them disappear.About your complaint about that you cannot take your goods from the ground faster, the answer is simple, get more hunters with you,its hard to keep your 5* trade just with one hunter(in most cases 1 players use hunter and trader in same time). The 'black ress' skill is already nerfed and thieves are not that immortal as you say. For party play i suggest you to make Euro char and join strong guild with people that can protect you and to be more patient and not quit after a couple loosed trades . I will not comment that 98+2 is same like SOM 10D...

Regards
I know the Job system very well and I had 4 hunters with me and my pet died 8x for 1 trade. The transport pet is healing way too slow and the thiefs make a lot of damage, also the spawn is insane. Because we were 4 traders and 4 hunters they couldnt kill the spawn fast enough. I died, spawned pet again, started picking and got a huge spawn again. Its so hard... Also thiefs and hunters dont have any risk to loose anything... Means most of the server are thief/hunter here.. As china u cant be hunter, damage is too low and the AoE is too less.
There is no other way to earn JP which makes it even harder.
And you say it has to be as original as Legend IV was, but u already made so many changes, why should it be a problem to improve the job system and add fgw and some other ways to earn JP?
It felt like reach lvl. 100 and start trading all day and thats it...
Anyways GL and stay healthy!
I will keep an eye on the updates

Ps.: You should have keep an eye on your streamer It's weird that he made so many JP in that short time. VPN?
Salvero is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 14:40   #2285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post

Ps.: You should have keep an eye on your streamer It's weird that he made so many JP in that short time. VPN?
We start monitoring the job system afrom a week ago,there is players with ban too.Why you don't report this user(with some proofs) if you think he was cheating with VPN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
Because we were 4 traders and 4 hunters they couldnt kill the spawn fast enough
4 hunters cannot save 4x5* trade, you must understand that. Probably can, but if no one attack them.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 14:59   #2286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
We start monitoring the job system afrom a week ago,there is players with ban too.Why you don't report this user(with some proofs) if you think he was cheating with VPN?



4 hunters cannot save 4x5* trade, you must understand that. Probably can, but if no one attack them.

Regards
1 Thief killed our whole pt once and run away. But we died many times even without player thief!
So a whole pt cant protect the trader, solo trade is not possible, 1 trader 1 hunter just possible if the hunter is full sun and if there is no player thief.Also its too difficult to find a hunter cause of the amount of players and none wants to do a trade with 1 trader and 2 hunters. And you still think everything is okay... So many people already deleted their chars / leave wwo cause of the job system...
The truth is: if you dont find a good wiz/cleric hunter who always do trades with you, u dont have any chance.
Salvero is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 15:09   #2287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
1 Thief killed our whole pt once and run away. But we died many times even without player thief!
So a whole pt cant protect the trader, solo trade is not possible, 1 trader 1 hunter just possible if the hunter is full sun and if there is no player thief.Also its too difficult to find a hunter cause of the amount of players and none wants to do a trade with 1 trader and 2 hunters. And you still think everything is okay... So many people already deleted their chars / leave wwo cause of the job system...
The truth is: if you dont find a good wiz/cleric hunter who always do trades with you, u dont have any chance.
We are sorry that our job system is not fit on your expectations. Yeah we know, it's hard, this is the reason that WWO is announced with Difficulty: Hardcore in server description. Anyway thanks for chit-chat, if you need us you know where to find us
hexcode is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 15:52   #2288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
We are sorry that our job system is not fit on your expectations. Yeah we know, it's hard, this is the reason that WWO is announced with Difficulty: Hardcore in server description. Anyway thanks for chit-chat, if you need us you know where to find us
yeye you also call your server ''Zero Edits''.
Why dont you make your own lvl 100 char and try to get a sun part?
The most who joined here already leave at low lv. and the unbalanced Job system make your newcomers leave at high lvl! Good job
You know I'm right
Salvero is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 16:06   #2289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
yeye you also call your server ''Zero Edits''.
Why dont you make your own lvl 100 char and try to get a sun part?
The most who joined here already leave at low lv. and the unbalanced Job system make your newcomers leave at high lvl! Good job
You know I'm right
This is my last answer of your posts. The server basic features are without edits. There is only additional END-GAME features and additional quests that make the game less boring, that's all. Unfortunately i don't have time to play the game because i am working, have family, wife ,kids. Believe me i know the game very well,but don't forget my role here. I am community manager, nothing more.

Regards

PS: Thanks for bumping our thread all day
hexcode is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 16:16   #2290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
This is my last answer of your posts. The server basic features are without edits. There is only additional END-GAME features and additional quests that make the game less boring, that's all. Unfortunately i don't have time to play the game because i am working, have family, wife ,kids. Believe me i know the game very well,but don't forget my role here. I am community manager, nothing more.

Regards

PS: Thanks for bumping our thread all day
No problem! I hope everyone who maybe wants to start playing here reads this and thinks twice
Let me talk to the real developer / Admin then. Since it's useless to talk to you, because you dont make the decisions about the server
PS: I'm not attacking you, since you always think that if you get critics
Salvero is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 21:08   #2291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
another failure. u claim there is no bot but exp x2? quest exp/sp is x1? are dumb? NEXT
mitmitice1 is offline  
Old 01/15/2021, 05:11   #2292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 11
Great, job keep it up<3
hrucuxx is offline  
Old 01/15/2021, 16:56   #2293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,208
Received Thanks: 1,600
Good server. Super stable since 4 years.
But need some restart for my opinion

It can be great again that way.
Im 100% sure.
Casque is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2021, 19:13   #2294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 10
one of the best non -bot servers.
If you want to progress fast join guild do trades and unique hunts and will hit 100 in one month ,but if you plan to get max end game gear for few weeks just skip this server.
Its not that easy
Voimir is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2021, 17:12   #2295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,208
Received Thanks: 1,600
Who cares , i started here right now. You get everything by quest system etc.

IGN: Belkin
Build: Warrior


Casque is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.