Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/27/2020, 10:04   #2176

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoleChow* View Post
Seems like your friend is a **** star or having sexual pictures/content and probably you will have underage players, WHAT ABOUT THAT!!
Hope you get the thing.

Good luck anyway
What is wrong with you ? A **** star? W T F ?!

Is it that wrong that they have a female that supports them?

Grow up.

Old 03/27/2020, 10:40   #2177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
What is wrong with you ? A **** star? W T F ?!

Is it that wrong that they have a female that supports them?

Grow up.
Our website administrator already remove the Instagram link,so JoleChow* now can sleep without worry BTW there is no **** content in @iska21
account,and this is not a **** star.It's a just a model. If you prefer mеn @ ,its not my concern.

Regards

Old 03/27/2020, 17:27   #2178

Relax boys it's not a fight i was advising
it's not a female supporter it's sexual model supporter

And don't prefer men but i don't use sexual to advertise
Old 04/08/2020, 12:53   #2179

Game Updates - 08.04.2020

- Spring Event is stared.So-Ok has a new surprises for you in the 'Jewelry Box' Hunt monsters and collect 'Jewelry Boxes'. Bring the boxes to So Ok and try your chance to get your new avatar (full set of two parts with magical options enabled) and many more other presents.

* Client update its not required
Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo

Old 04/08/2020, 17:58   #2180

How many ppl are online ?
Old 04/08/2020, 20:11   #2181

Quote:
Originally Posted by siucide View Post
How many ppl are online ?
Hello @ currently not many, 5 - 15 players online and increasing. WWO is non bot PVE & Quest based server. The community is very friendly and every new commer is welcome.
Regards
Old 04/16/2020, 22:15   #2182

Website Updates - 16.04.2020

- New website feature is added 'Players Ranking'. The system is still work in progress and is possible to have some bugs and to not working correctly all the time.
Important Notice:.
- Job Points Rank, Quest Rank, Unique Rank and Item Rank.
Score is only for the active players in past 30 days. - Item Score is based on equipped items (12 slots).
- Quest ranking work for the all quests over 40lv. Repeatable included too.
- Job Points Score is reseted on job quit.
- Job Points Score is calculated by formula: Collected JP * Job Level. Thief's receive 25% bonus.
- Unique Score calculation is based of Character/Unique level.

* Client update its not required
Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo

Old 04/18/2020, 13:15   #2183

can I ask someting about other non bot server? they got 1400+ player daily but warriors way is better than other server I think why we havent 1400+ player ? XD
Old 04/18/2020, 13:35   #2184

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasankebap View Post
can I ask someting about other non bot server? they got 1400+ player daily but warriors way is better than other server I think why we havent 1400+ player ? XD
Because admins are not really open to suggestions.
I think this server in terms of events, grinding, So-Ok eventss and oldschool-ness (except for the beach avatars) is ahead of the other server. It makes Silkroad a pleasant experience for me.
Old 04/18/2020, 13:44   #2185

Quote:
Hello @, this is the one milion dolars question

Regards
Old 04/19/2020, 08:00   #2186

elixirs cant stack on it . and monsters drops have a lot of garbage stuff I think they have to be setting
Old 04/19/2020, 08:31   #2187

Quote:
elixirs cant stack on it . and monsters drops have a lot of garbage stuff I think they have to be setting
Hello hasankebap, for elixirs you can collect them in magic cubes. Drop from monsters is standard for current server version 'Legend IV' , only the arrow drop is reduced.
Regards
Old 04/19/2020, 22:43   #2188

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, this is the one milion dolars question

Regards
I thinks one of the reasons is that it is only in 2 language.
If u add more language to it. More ppl will maybe join.
Some ppl only know a little bit english.
That's my thought.

Cheers
Old 04/20/2020, 14:48   #2189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmb0i View Post
I thinks one of the reasons is that it is only in 2 language.
If u add more language to it. More ppl will maybe join.
Some ppl only know a little bit english.
That's my thought.

Cheers
Hello Sharmb0i, thanks for suggestion. Currently WWO is only in English and Bulgarian. No feature translates are planned.Quality translation of whole game required a lot of time. Publishing the Bulgarian version of the game took almost a year of translating. Most of our players are from Europe and most of the players speak English at least at basic level (like me).

Regards
Old 04/26/2020, 11:44   #2190

I decide to make this guide for new players who enter server and dont know about awesome job system, bonus quests and many others improvements that make WWO different from other SRO private servers.Excuse my english- its not my mother tongue and lets begin learn

FREE TO PLAY - In WWO you will need your rubins (silk) well spend - Vote system give you 400 rubins per 24 hours and after 60 lvl you will get rubi per hour when stay logg in game:
level 60 hero get 9500 +/- for one month
level 100 hero get 16000 +/- for one month
To get you rubi per day you need just to repair your hero, if you try to stay logg with 4 clients only one will get rubins.
Voting system and rubins per hour system give you enough currency to buy reviving clock for your pet and i think whatever left its good to be invested in elixirs cubes.This are my advise for those who go free to play way shop

QUEST BASED - Amazing thing here - all quests matter! Go and do your quests and get huge exp and skill points.If you dont want to do all quests just try to finish ++ one- you will find them in Help section of the game.
Dont miss Taklamakan + quest line and Roc + quests. Those are easy and gives a lot exp and sp.
At level 77 you can take new type of quests in Jangan cave, they are repeatable and will make you lvl 100 in no time. For me it was hard to hit 70+ but in Jangan cave things just fly in space .

SKILL POINTS - just that "Best gap is zero gap"- Quests here give a lot skill points, there is skill points scrolls that you can find in SoOk boxes.And in Jangan cave you can farm what you need from those insane repeatable quests.

JOB POINT SYSTEM - My favorite thing in server - job system.In every merchant Npc you can see all good stuff that you can get with job points.Go for trader first- you can find well geared hunters around to guard your ass and get this shiny end game SUN set.Best profit is when trader and hunter are equal or closer levels.

THE SOUL REAVER SET - can be gained by collecting of required materials and combine with the respective recipe.This is Seal off sUN accessories set and its very hard to obtain - its really end game stuff. Materials can be collect from Uruchi, Isytaru, Lord Yarkan and Demon Shaitan and recipe drop from BeakYung The White Viper.
Join party and hunt those bosses - rewards are for all party members.

ANGELS/DEVILS SPIRIT ENCHANTMENTS - Your Angel/Devil spirit can be enchant with Sabakun's jewel. All required material can be collected like a regular drop from the unique monsters Demon Shaitan, Lord Yarkan, Isyutaru, Spider Queen and Uruchi.When the all required ingredients are collected (scroll + materials) the new item can be create in the Alchemy window.

ALCHEMY - Alchemy rate is 1.5x. Its not that hard to make +5 or +7. Max enchant is +12 with fancy green glow.You will need dem elixirs boxes... From time to time there is Alchemy Box event that drop from monsters- change them in SoOk Npc and you can get ASTRAL and IMMORTAL stones (chances to get Immortal stone 10 degree is pretty low)

This is all that come in my mind about main things in WWO, Get in friendly guild, make friends and enjoy your time here !

Cheers from Grifit and KhanWarriors Наздраве

Thanks
1 User

Tags
пътятнавоина, bulgarian, pvo, warriorsway, wwo