Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

SilkRoad-S Cap100 D10 EGY A LEGEND-Job System & Point

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 16
DUDE Client stopped working lol

and i have another servers works fine



CrownOnline is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 9
you have to download full client


AsR0CK is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedgmt View Post
DUDE Client stopped working lol

and i have another servers works fine
You have to download Full Client ((Client decoded))

SF_SAM is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
I'm Owner for both what's deal here
what's your problem
I make it for free to play
you can try it if you don't want it deleted from you pc
don't complain for nothing baby
The problem is for you if you really are the owner of both, you didnīt make any own edit in features, the problem is that your server will die because of the same problems that pharaohs die. I already delete the server at the same time i start and reply the thread here. Good luck hope this one dont fail as the pharaoh


vzlagfortune is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
The problem is for you if you really are the owner of both, you didnīt make any own edit in features, the problem is that your server will die because of the same problems that pharaohs die. I already delete the server at the same time i start and reply the thread here. Good luck hope this one dont fail as the pharaoh

No Bro I did make a lot of Edit in Game
New Job system Job Point , Job Coin, Job SIlk , Job Quest
try and you will see
but edit no make bad game try it
Don't decided before you Try it
Thnx Bro

No any Bug No lag nothing Problem in Game
SF_SAM is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 16
client still give me stopped working

btw i have many servers and all works fine :S

its egy server?

Are u A EGY GM ?
CrownOnline is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedgmt View Post
client still give me stopped working

btw i have many servers and all works fine :S

its egy server?

Are u A EGY GM ?
server D10 Egy A with new system
SF_SAM is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 26
i get C8 error while loging in what is this ?
uebertreiber is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 9
check your network

Quote:
Originally Posted by uebertreiber View Post
i get C8 error while loging in what is this ?

()
AsR0CK is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
GRAND OPEN SUNDAY NOV -06-2016

GRAND OPEN TODAY
SF_SAM is offline  
Old   #26

 
elite*gold: 99
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by safystar View Post
GRAND OPEN SUNDAY NOV -06-2016

GRAND OPEN TODAY
Hello mate, today is the grand opening or it's the open of beta..?
Anyway, Donate page is working ?
Honor rank ?


IGN : RiseAboveYou

Im in <3
RiseAboveYouu is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinutzu94a View Post
Hello mate, today is the grand opening or it's the open of beta..?
Anyway, Donate page is working ?
Honor rank ?


IGN : RiseAboveYou

Im in <3
Welcom BRO
SF_SAM is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 16
SRO_client has been stopped working

is there anything about China Balanced skills vs EURO ?
CrownOnline is offline  
Old   #29

 
elite*gold: 99
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 285
Join us
For any help just pm -->
RiseAboveYou !
RiseAboveYouu is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedgmt View Post
SRO_client has been stopped working

is there anything about China Balanced skills vs EURO ?




Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedgmt View Post
SRO_client has been stopped working

is there anything about China Balanced skills vs EURO ?


Grand Open
First 100 Player reach lvl 100 get 100 Silk
Second 100 get 50 Silk
Third 100 get 25 Silk
+ Silk Per hour + SilkScroll from Uniques


SF_SAM is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
AcroxOnline l Best Private Server silkroad l Cap100 l Coin&Gold System l New ARABIA
..
2 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
BestTimeSro l D10 Cap100 l old silkroad system l Charge Silk only l ActiveGM join NoW
Game Closed
3 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
silkroad-k|system coin|cap100|new unq|free silk|alex open|server funy
silkroad-k v40 - old silkroad Website: silkroad-k.sytes.net Register: http://silkroad-k.sytes.net/?pg=register Facebook:...
5 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.