Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amethyst Silkroad | 90 Cap | EU & CH | Old School | New features & VoIP

Discussion on Amethyst Silkroad | 90 Cap | EU & CH | Old School | New features & VoIP within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/11/2016, 19:04   #1471

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestrips View Post
im so sick of botting the whole time... parties are kinda f*ked up, just like the spots lol. and u cant even do anything else, cuz its bugged xD
Sick of botting in BOTsro?? Well, it takes some time to up to 90 here but hey, at least we won't have over 9000 goldfarms taking all spots, you know? Server doesn't even have a WEEK, it's gonna take another week till enough ppl will have some proper items to do job etc. And despite all of that we still have stable 800++ chars online (i know 3pc limit but not every1 uses 3 chars).
Old 11/11/2016, 19:47   #1472

Quote:
Originally Posted by placki931 View Post
Sick of botting in BOTsro?? Well, it takes some time to up to 90 here but hey, at least we won't have over 9000 goldfarms taking all spots, you know? Server doesn't even have a WEEK, it's gonna take another week till enough ppl will have some proper items to do job etc. And despite all of that we still have stable 800++ chars online (i know 3pc limit but not every1 uses 3 chars).
you right some ppl use 8 or even more
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2016, 19:53   #1473

Out,thx for the lil fun i had here
Old 11/11/2016, 23:52   #1474

Started selling gold already by the way,feel free to check my thread in the "black market" section,or just send me private msg.
Old 11/12/2016, 10:05   #1475

someone hacked my friend can u help him or what ??
Old 11/12/2016, 12:50   #1476

elite*gold: 2
This server looks pretty promising - old WORKINg exp bar,old alchemy,old item mail and all these good stuff,wasnt there a old guild thing aswell?But I really dont see those 700-800 people around...Anyways would give it a try!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 16:30   #1477

unbeliveable , every two days the same. I cant start the Game, because I get a Network Error and the Game is disconnecting me. When I change my IP via Hotspot from my samrtphone so I can join the game again, without any problems. That means u re banning IPs without to know that. I am so angry. I won't lose any Highspeed on my Phone for that Server. Correct this ******* problem, I am so angry.

YAAA SLIB IS IN FOLDER AND EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!

AND I AM UP TO DATE, I 'VE TRIED 10 RESTARTS. IT ISN#T CLIENTSIEDE IT IS SERVER SIDE.

Now I will explain how the problem started today.

I've logged 2 bots online and the 3rd, get the error. The 2 bots worked well. I 've tried a restart and now I cant start any client now...
Old 11/12/2016, 16:33   #1478

Bro GM how can i get gold a lot fast? I saw players with billions and billions of gold, and me, all night botting and only get 30m... say me how i can get gold please.... And please, can you decrease price of silk from superrewards? I am from Venezuela and is very expensive. i am donater
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 16:42   #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goeki.™ View Post
unbeliveable , every two days the same. I cant start the Game, because I get a Network Error and the Game is disconnecting me. When I change my IP via Hotspot from my samrtphone so I can join the game again, without any problems. That means u re banning IPs without to know that. I am so angry. I won't lose any Highspeed on my Phone for that Server. Correct this ******* problem, I am so angry.

AND I AM UP TO DATE, I 'VE TRIED 10 RESTARTS. IT ISN#T CLIENTSIEDE IT IS SERVER SIDE.

I've logged 2 bots online and the 3rd, get the error. The 2 bots worked well. I 've tried a restart and now I cant start any client now...
this happens to ppl who scamming others
Old 11/12/2016, 17:26   #1480

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjAlejo View Post
Bro GM how can i get gold a lot fast? I saw players with billions and billions of gold, and me, all night botting and only get 30m... say me how i can get gold please.... And please, can you decrease price of silk from superrewards? I am from Venezuela and is very expensive. i am donater
I mean im a lvl 87glavier, with 1.7bil, i got 1 sos drop that i sold for 650mil
Old 11/12/2016, 18:04   #1481

Can you fix this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 19:03   #1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goeki.™ View Post
unbeliveable , every two days the same. I cant start the Game, because I get a Network Error and the Game is disconnecting me. When I change my IP via Hotspot from my samrtphone so I can join the game again, without any problems. That means u re banning IPs without to know that. I am so angry. I won't lose any Highspeed on my Phone for that Server. Correct this fucking problem, I am so angry.

Hey, it looks like our ddos protection (hyperfilter) is banning your ip. Please send me your details on pm so I can contact hyperfilter for you. You do have to remember that every issue regarding the server is not on our end, everything cant just be our fault. I will be online tonight in game and talk with everyone, I'm celebrating my birthday and recovering from the accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy33 View Post
This server looks pretty promising - old WORKINg exp bar,old alchemy,old item mail and all these good stuff,wasnt there a old guild thing aswell?But I really dont see those 700-800 people around...Anyways would give it a try!
Everyone is trying to level up as it is harder to level after 80
Old 11/12/2016, 19:33   #1483

Joined with my friend to test this out.

IGN: Amnesty
Old 11/12/2016, 20:40   #1484

@ Please Help me someone hacked me ... and stole all my items , Elixers, Silks , Gold , What can i do ? and i send massage in facebook no reply and send massage to and too Shine in Game but no reply !!! And Please Please Please Fix This
Old 11/12/2016, 21:23   #1485

Hello my brothers. Here my suggestions:

1. Fix Scrolls of Random Silk.(Don't working)
2. Fix Window of Achievement.3. Fix rewards from Capture the Flag.
4. Fix balanced between Eu and Chinese chars(Since at the moment the server is made for EU race only).
5. Fix Silk reward from Job and trade.
6. If the server is Play2Win, donaters should not be the only ones to be the best on the server. Please FIX this.
7. Server have something bug of DC, ever DC in the town. Please FIX this.
8. Please increase drop of som items.

| | | | | |

9. Please decreased price of donations, i am from Venezuela Country, and here is very expensive buy silk. I am donater.

Thank you so much for your attention.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread