Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DankRoad Online | Cap 80 | Much dank | Such memes | Wow

Discussion on DankRoad Online | Cap 80 | Much dank | Such memes | Wow within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2016, 20:21   #136

elite*gold: 0
Come all old school players !!!! Server is perfect !

I have login problem "Filed to connecting server (C7)" ?
Old 10/06/2016, 20:30   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
17:00 gmt+1?
Old 10/06/2016, 21:08   #138

elite*gold: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singa View Post
Wow there's a 29 page thread about this server in some other forum? Admin should try to be more active here, currently it looks like a low pop server with no admin replys on forum.
That thread has been up for a long time.
Old 10/06/2016, 21:20   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
I have login problem "Filed to connecting server (C7)" ?
The beta period is now over so I can begin working on a few changes for the release.
Copied from the site>
Old 10/06/2016, 21:41   #140

NightsWatch guild (Previously known as POWER) will be recruiting mature English speaking thieves (yes our job is ONLY thief) we love eating traders and hunters. we usually steal their fries and pizza that's why
we're an international guild, most of the members have been together for many servers and we move together, if you're interested to join our family, please make sure of the below.

1)English speaker, no other languages allowed in guild chat.

2)Attending Fortress War is a must unless you have an urgent situation that you tell me about, otherwise you get banned for disrespecting war customs. (i understand everyone has lives, we all do but at least let us know you're not coming for *** reason)

3)We're all mature and we have lives, usually we're 20+ as in age.

4)PARTICIPATE in our job activities, unique hunting and try chat in guild as much as you can so you bond with your mates and brothers.

5)NO FIGHTING WITH YOUR GUILD MATES OR RACISM OR INSULTS. (unless jokingly)

6)if you're inactive over 3 days or progressing really badly, you get banned.

7)we have a whatsapp group, it's optional to join but it's easy to reach you and share media.

8)no secondary chars allowed in guild, you only join with your main char.

9)in guild economy, trade and sell to your guild mates better than enemies! what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

10)always make place for your guild mates in parties, ban outsiders for them (unless union)

that's it folks! we hope you have a great time with us and enjoy your silkroad adventure. to join the guild, kindly pm: Tyrande or Django or BOSSN1GGER or ManyFacedGod. Cheers!
Old 10/06/2016, 22:16   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by halon2 View Post
That thread has been up for a long time.
so we will still have to bot 24/7 to get som/sun iteams at grand?
Old 10/06/2016, 22:23   #142

u wont drop sun ... just pimp ya items+7-+9 and have fun like all other..no one wants sox :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 22:31   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
so we will still have to bot 24/7 to get som/sun iteams at grand?
It's the same as phSro, SOM is the highest reward from FGW and SUN from grinding.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 22:46   #144

everyone wants sosun weapons & set and when many people running with sosun items the other players gonna cry its hard to satisfy everyone lol
Old 10/06/2016, 22:46   #145

1 -since its gonna be hard to plvl our chars please add Reset skills scroll and Stats reset scrolls ! i think its easy to add them.
2- what is max plus ?
3 - prem not show there stats btw inside item mall fix it please .
4 - teleports got cool down i think but not shown secs please make them appear .
5 - make vigor hp mp pills more units 150 200 ! cuz its sounds annoying that i full my inv with only hp mp etc change it please !!
6 - exchange with players sometimes not shown pop up for each other or it have cool down but not shown please check it too.
7- please if you can add other extra page for skills not only 1 gonna be more awesome and i think its easy to do it and i not talking about F1 F2 i talking about the other 1x page for skills .

Waiting you answer.
Old 10/06/2016, 23:12   #146

Hello CoreAdmin,

Did you open your server today or you still close for 24h ?

Thank's
Old 10/07/2016, 00:01   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadekz View Post
Hello CoreAdmin,

Did you open your server today or you still close for 24h ?

Thank's
It's closed till tomorrow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 00:04   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Famous View Post
1 -since its gonna be hard to plvl our chars please add Reset skills scroll and Stats reset scrolls ! i think its easy to add them.
2- what is max plus ?
3 - prem not show there stats btw inside item mall fix it please .
4 - teleports got cool down i think but not shown secs please make them appear .
5 - make vigor hp mp pills more units 150 200 ! cuz its sounds annoying that i full my inv with only hp mp etc change it please !!
6 - exchange with players sometimes not shown pop up for each other or it have cool down but not shown please check it too.
7- please if you can add other extra page for skills not only 1 gonna be more awesome and i think its easy to do it and i not talking about F1 F2 i talking about the other 1x page for skills .

Waiting you answer.
There are indeed cooldowns, I'll ask if it is possible to add a notice for how many seconds of cooldown there is left.

Max plus is 9.

I'm not sure what you mean by an extra page for skills.
Old 10/07/2016, 00:08   #149

I'm searching for one person, who wants to make 8/8 party 24/7. Skype meh: smarky13
Old 10/07/2016, 00:15   #150

NightsWatch guild (Previously known as POWER) will be recruiting mature English speaking thieves (yes our job is ONLY thief) we love eating traders and hunters. we usually steal their fries and pizza that's why
we're an international guild, most of the members have been together for many servers and we move together, if you're interested to join our family, please make sure of the below.

1)English speaker, no other languages allowed in guild chat.

2)Attending Fortress War is a must unless you have an urgent situation that you tell me about, otherwise you get banned for disrespecting war customs. (i understand everyone has lives, we all do but at least let us know you're not coming for *** reason)

3)We're all mature and we have lives, usually we're 20+ as in age.

4)PARTICIPATE in our job activities, unique hunting and try chat in guild as much as you can so you bond with your mates and brothers.

5)NO FIGHTING WITH YOUR GUILD MATES OR RACISM OR INSULTS. (unless jokingly)

6)if you're inactive over 3 days or progressing really badly, you get banned.

7)we have a whatsapp group, it's optional to join but it's easy to reach you and share media.

8)no secondary chars allowed in guild, you only join with your main char.

9)in guild economy, trade and sell to your guild mates better than enemies! what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

10)always make place for your guild mates in parties, ban outsiders for them (unless union)

that's it folks! we hope you have a great time with us and enjoy your silkroad adventure. to join the guild, kindly pm: Tyrande or Django or BOSSN1GGER or ManyFacedGod. Cheers!

Tags
dank, dankroad online, memes, projecthax, vsro