Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TITANSRO | 11D | 110 Cap | CH&EU | JobPoints | Vote4Silk | Custom Quests

Discussion on TITANSRO | 11D | 110 Cap | CH&EU | JobPoints | Vote4Silk | Custom Quests within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2017, 21:35   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshoeshema View Post
Why GM don't reply to tickets? Server is boring. All day long players are just botting. I don't see players that are not botting. Making Pvps or nothing. Lol.
I do not get it, do you have Egypt B full set as well as maxed plus? No, so what makes you just botting. The server has so much stuff to do yet people chooses not to do them because they are retarded and then blame the server. EVEN if it was boring and nothing to do, get your head out of your a$$ and write suggestions so the server gets "better".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Sbot works great on duckroad and people are hacked from you so nice try cuntie. Stay here and play with 50 ppl on FW and **** the **** out you ******.
50-100 players on fw > 5000000 players on fw. When there are too many players you just do not know what is happening, who you killing etc etc... And your "500" fw players on duckroad will soon be "5" while titan is gonna keep the same and maybe even increase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 21:46   #617

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGUndivided View Post
I do not get it, do you have Egypt B full set as well as maxed plus? No, so what makes you just botting. The server has so much stuff to do yet people chooses not to do them because they are retarded and then blame the server. EVEN if it was boring and nothing to do, get your head out of your a$$ and write suggestions so the server gets "better".

50-100 players on fw > 5000000 players on fw. When there are too many players you just do not know what is happening, who you killing etc etc... And your "500" fw players on duckroad will soon be "5" while titan is gonna keep the same and maybe even increase.
Sop talking **** about du**
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 21:51   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Haters gonna hate.
Old 01/11/2017, 09:22   #619

Quote:
****? We all know that duckroad is **** and will be closed soon like it happened to old duckroads. You think different cuz your tongue is deep inside wismo's ***.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2017, 11:07   #620

Quote:

Too many jumper server players and too low players and owp its same sheet personal wanted to play here but its impossible when most player here have all egy weapons and even boters with sets +11.Still log in if smth happens....forget it...
Old 01/11/2017, 11:21   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
even boters with sets +11.
So? It's a matter of few hours/2days max to get +11 set
Old 01/11/2017, 11:27   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
So? It's a matter of few hours/2days max to get +11 set
Why jump to conclusions? I played almost 2 weeks.
Old 01/11/2017, 11:52   #623

Quote:
Why jump to conclusions? I played almost 2 weeks.
And you didn't get +11 set in this time?
Old 01/11/2017, 18:29   #624

Quote:
Sop talking shit about du**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Haters gonna hate.
So it is ok for you guys to talk shit but when I say one thing that is really the truth I get the shit? Cute. If I wanted to talk shit, I would've been on duckroad's thread and talk there.

Quote:
Too many jumper server players and too low players and owp its same sheet personal wanted to play here but its impossible when most player here have all egy weapons and even boters with sets +11.Still log in if smth happens....forget it...
Why would you care about others' items when Titan offers a lot of free stuff such as silks, different ways of obtaining endgear items etc etc etc... There are features which allows you to obtain the endgear items WITHOUT interracting with other players such as the private dungeons. All you gotta do is put a lil effort, use brain and you will be fine, +11 is not that hard you could get that as well. You said it yourself ''Even botters with +11 sets'', that means it should be something easy, should it not be?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2017, 18:38   #625

Quote:
So it is ok for you guys to talk **** but when I say one thing that is really the truth I get the ****? Cute. If I wanted to talk ****, I would've been on duckroad's thread and talk there.

Why would you care about others' items when Titan offers a lot of free stuff such as silks, different ways of obtaining endgear items etc etc etc... There are features which allows you to obtain the endgear items WITHOUT interracting with other players such as the private dungeons. All you gotta do is put a lil effort, use brain and you will be fine, +11 is not that hard you could get that as well. You said it yourself ''Even botters with +11 sets'', that means it should be something easy, should it not be?
You are staff member right?Tell me your IGN must ask you some questions. Ty.
Old 01/11/2017, 18:40   #626

Quote:
So it is ok for you guys to talk **** but when I say one thing that is really the truth I get the ****? Cute. If I wanted to talk ****, I would've been on duckroad's thread and talk there.

Welp you're a stupid arab in a stupid guild so it's not okay for such a trash like you to talk ****.
Old 01/11/2017, 22:46   #627

Quote:
You are staff member right?Tell me your IGN must ask you some questions. Ty.
Supporter ye, just pm me here on epvp. Can't really play these days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2017, 22:50   #628

whatss the populace of server?
Old 01/12/2017, 00:30   #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolisTisk View Post
whatss the populace of server?
40% arabs, 20% romanians, 15% turks and 25% of others
Old 01/12/2017, 01:37   #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthFruits View Post
40% arabs, 20% romanians, 15% turks and 25% of others
i think he means how many people are there online, not the race, but anyways i do want to know how many people are online on average
Closed Thread