Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mythos Part2 II | 110 Cap | CHIN/EURP | Original Isro ZERO Edition | Start 20.9.2016

Discussion on Mythos Part2 II | 110 Cap | CHIN/EURP | Original Isro ZERO Edition | Start 20.9.2016 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 790
Arrow Mythos Part2 II | 110 Cap | CHIN/EURP | Original Isro ZERO Edition | Start 20.9.2016

|•Welcome to MYTHOS Part ||2 • Innovative features • Unique Gameplay-|
Server is opening at 10.09.2016 as beta for (6days), Open Date is 20.9.2016 6:00PM GMT +2

INTRODUCTION
Hello. This is MYTHOS PART2 II.
Be Prepared of what is awaiting you! Ever since the vsro files came out you and i have been for a server that would match ecsro.zszc.etc. we ve looked for countless servers that are free to play. finally you are closer to that dream then ever before we have created an old-school style server however introducing a wide range of new features complementing the pre-implemented ones.
So, as promised, let's skip the sales pitch and get right down to business.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER ?
Cap 110 , CH/EU , Regural events for silk , Play2Win , Extrodionary support .

WHAT THE REASON FOR THE OPENING OF THE BETA ?
the main Reason of opening beta that we realized that we could have missed something that people would like to be added which would be abit hard to add or modify without any casualties .
also we do respect our players for trusting us and give us a try for it , so we wanted to make sure at official launch the game would be smooth for everyone .

HOW LONG OUR BETA WILL LAST ?
Our Beta will be 2-3 Days , to ensure Every single Person Feed has been Delivered to us and as i said before to make sure that the game experience will be smooth to everyone .

WILL YOUR CHARACTER GET WIPED AFTER THE BETA ?
Of Course, it will be wiped just to give a fair start to everyone

ABOUT US
Everything you need to know about MYTHOS Part ||

Who 're we?
We were aboserving Closely Most of Othere Pservers for alike 2-3 Years.
whichh mode us get much experince on how to run a Successful private Server.
So we gather of all the information we have collected and made it happen into 1 server which is 'Mythos ||

Why would you Choose MYTHOS || rather than other Pservers ?
We're inviting you to experience new Era of Silkroad Servers , something that you would regret missing.

Well, Let's Talk About Team ...
Our Team Contain Bunch of Skilled Databases Manager also editors which you can Truely trust to Make the Impossible Possible.
And As for the Support Our Goal is to have a Supporter For Each Region to be truely international server.
Our team members are highly experienced and are proficient concerning Silkroad. We all were once players, now Game Masters. We're all incredibly knowledgable of the server we advertise here today and aim for a colossal, vast community.
ICON NAME INFO INTRODUCTION
Fr!tZz (Designer) 21yo • Egypt • English/Arabic Hello Guys , i am Mohamed , 21 Years Old , Egyptian , Living in Egypt , i just wanted to let you know how much i do love Mythos name and that's the Main reason of not changing the Game Name , i do Love English Movies alot , I do Speak Arabic and English so That i will be The Arabic Supporter , if you met any kind of Problems inside the game please feel free to message me as soon as possible and i will try to solve it ,and if you had any sort of problems with any Team Member i will solve it personally , i am a Photoshop Designer also Video specialize , i will be the Manager for the Events of The Social Media all of them , The Team itself working together for 4 years or more , and as i said before you won't have to worry about the Host we will never Close it , as i said before we will never leave Mythos behind , you can contact me through skype : muhamed.hussein6663 Peace out.
MR.J00(Developer) 23yo • Egypt • English/Arabic Hello Guys , My Name is Youssef Joo , 23 Years Old , From Egypt , Living at alexandria , i would like to invite you to oin Mythos , i am the Developer for the Server , and hopefully i will be at your expectation , any sort of problems about the Server or Suggestions feel free to contact me through the Website tickets or The Page Messages and we will discuss it in Group Conversation we will create it on the Skype.
Alex (Safeguard) 25yo • Spain • Spanish/English Hello Guys , I am Alex , 25 Years Old , From Spain , Also The Host Owner , i am the specialized at Server Protection , and i promise you that the Server won't get hacked or any problems at the hosts , i am working with team for 2 years now , and i can guarantee to your that Team doesn't need anything more than Players to be satisfied .
Ghost (Translator) 21yo • Brazil • English/French Portuguese Hello People , I'd like to invite you to try MYTHOS II , I am The Fourth member of Mythos Team , i am Specialized at Updated also Bringing New ideas to the Game , i do give Suggestions also Sorting also sometime replying to the Players on the Facebook Page .

Medusa Location | Mythos Vedio Part1 I |

OFFICIAL MYTHOS PART2 || TRAILER

Information Value
Server Files Vsro 1.88
Fortress Only Hotan enabled until we reach a satisfying amount of players
Towns Jangan & Hotan & Bandit Available
Cap 110
Races Chinese/Eurp
Slots 2000 until we reach a satisfying amount of players
Free Silk 3Silk/1H
Exp 60x
Exp Party 65x
Sp 40x
Gold drop Rate 30x
Drop Rate 40x
Max Plus +12 with Advanced
Trade Rate 25x
Nova Drop From Mobs
Char inventory 3 Page
Pet inventory Isro System
Exchange Gold Limi 1 Billions
Stall Gold Limit 10 Billions
DDOS Protection Yes
Exploit Protected Yes
Website Protection Yes
Backup Dedicated Yes
Advanced Elixirs Available
Devil Spirit Available 15%
Sox Egy A,Egy B, Nova Isro System
Premium 10% Premium 10% Luck
Guild Limit 32
Union Limit 2
PC Limit 2 (=2 accounts per PC can connect)
IP Limit 10
Union Chat Limit 32
Masteries Level 330
Skill Cap 110
Battle Arena Working!
Capture the Flag Working!
Forgotten World (FGW) Working!
Holy Water Temple (HWT) Working!
Magic Pop Working!
Mercenaries Working!

So, are you ready for the CHALLENGE?!
here we are, we're going to talk about our game details.

GAME SYSTEM:
Dg11 PVE/PVP Game without any edits.
we can say that its orignal Pure system.
(Job System - FGW - ETC)
Old school system Pure dg11 cap No Edits.
•Forgetten world. its working as well.
•Trade System is working
•theres a rank for the job system for sure
•rewards for top 50 jobber.
•Also we're wont forget the Uniques RANK
•you can prove your self that you're the best uniques slayer, its a monthly rank anyways.
•Job Temple Uniques drops
(Copper - Iron - Gold - Silver Coins)
you can buy sets egy with that coins.
•Silk system.
•CTF & Battle Arena is working as well.
• Hotan & Bandit & Jangan fortress is working.
•NPC Arena items Manager
you can buy accessory Legend myth etc. for arena coins - gold. also scrolls too.

Server Alchemy

And now we go to explain with pictures

START ITEMS
•10,000,000 Gold
•500k Sp
•3 Inventory Pages
•Devil's Spirit 5%
•60% Hellper
•100% Hellper
•20 Return Scroll
•1000x HP/Mp Recovery Potion
•10x Move speed scroll

ITEMS STACKS
We know you is'nt like your bag space because it is'nt enough everything which makes you go to the storge so much, for this we have provided time and space the bag to you by increasing the Max Stice materials in the bag .

How To Get Egy Set&Acc&Weapons?

EGY A Weapon :
By Collection 8 Cards From Forgotten World.

Egy B Weapon :
By Luck From Last unique inside FGW.

Egy A&B Set :
By 60 Silver and 80 Gold
HolyWater And Hunter&Thieves Temples
Drops Silver&Gold&Iron&Copper Coins.

Egy A&B Accessory :
Arena Coins Isro system

Fortress War & Guilds
We didn't Set the time for the fortress war yet , cause we're waiting for your replies which time will fit most of the players in the server you can join the Discussion on the Facebook from the link below.

Some Features
• 1 Minutes Cool-down for Reverses
• Resurrection Scrolls Disabled
• Global Require level is [60]
• Lightning Walk Speed on level 100 is 120%
• Nice Stone Drop Rating
• New Stone Fuse Rating
• Useless Drop removed like Pills, materials
• Defense Scrolls Disabled
• Damage Increase Scrolls are 10% instead of 20% (works with damage increase buffs)
• Normal Drop Rates in the Job Cave, to ensure that you have enough Gold.
• Awesome trade rate (Practically 10 * are possible)
• Advanced Elixir are enabled (A Only)
• Various Stacks changed
• Vigor nerfed to 10%
Silk per hour
We’ve activated “Silk per hour system”. You will receive 3 silk per hour and you can get another free silks from Automatic events
Old School Caps
We’ve add this features to make you feel like playing on isro

Captain Ivy and Cerberus
We’ve changed the spawn points of Captain ivy form Samarkand to Downhang.
And Cerberus from Constantinople to Jangan

Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag is every 2 hours, and the reward for every kill is 1 arena coin. Also the required level to enter Capture the Flag is level 80. We’ve made the required level 80 to disable the bugs and the abusing that was made by other people by creating low characters and killing with another low character.
Battle Arena
Battle Arena is every 3 hours, and the reward is 7 arena coin to the team that won, 2 arena coin to the team that lost. Original system that was used by isro, but it also guarantees some fairness and no abusing.
Forgotten World
Forgetten World is Working , you can get Egy A , Egy B Weapon from It , EGY A Weapon, By Collection 8 Cards From Forgotten World , and Egy B Weapon by Luck From Last unique inside FGW.
Holy Water Temple
Holy Water Temple is working, you can get EGY A&B Set from by it, HolyWater And Hunter&Thieves Temples
Drops Silver&Gold&Iron&Copper Coins.
PC LIMIT
Pc Limit is 2. You won’t be able to login more than 2 characters from the same pc.
Union Limit
Union Limit is 2. We’ve decreased the union limit to 2 to increase the amount of fun, and to also make sure you choose the right ally at the right time to assist you inside the fortress war and outside it.
Union Chat Limit
We have increased the limit of union chat to 32.
Guild Limit
Guild Limit is 32. We’ve decreased it from 50 to 32 to increase the amount of guilds in the server. This is also what the players’ want, since they want more “action”.
We’ve add new/old avatars to the npc which is located beside the Blacksmith

Automatic Events & Other Features
(It will be available at the beginning of the new month)
Capture The Flag
How to sign up? Through Event So-Ok NPC.
Further information will be found in the Spoiler.
Battle Arena (Party, Job & Guild. CTF style BA is disabled.)

How to sign up? Through the Event Manager NPC.
Trivia Event

How it works? Our bot will write a question or a scrambled word via global and waits for your answers.
Lucky Party Number

How it works? Our bot will write a number which is selected randomly from a certain range depending on number of the last formed party.
Last Man Standing

How it works? Everyone will be recalled to the mentioned location with auto-equipped yellow cape.
Hide & Seek

How it works? A bot will hide in a random location on the whole map.
Bot killer

How it works? Our bot will spawn on the mentioned location with yellow cape equipped. There will be 3 rounds.
Alchemy Event

How it works? Our bot will spawn in the mentioned location and start dropping random low degree +6 items.
Search & Destroy

How it works? A unique will spawn in a random location around the whole map.
Weekly Automatic PVP

Free For All

How it works? Everyone will be recalled to the mentioned location with auto-equipped yellow cape.
Bounty PVP

How it works? Once the opponent accepts the deal, both of you will get teleported to an arena and the gold amount will be taken from you.
Gladiator Event

How it works? Your party and the opposing party will be moved to the arena instance before the battle begins.
Lottery Event
How it works? You have to buy lottery tickets during the period and the bot will randomly select the winner on the mentiond time.
There will also be manually held events by the GM which will have their appropriate notices.

Question and Answer
Why you Should Trust us ?
cause we're offering you something none else could offer , longterm server .

Is there any connection between Mythos and Mythos 2 ?
There's No connection between Mythos 1 and Mythos 2 cause we don't consider Mythos 1 since it's failed sadly , so we tried to create something new also not alot are using it

Why the System is Zero Edit ?
We wanted to Bring Back Isro Days where you had most of the fun without the Stupid Edit which spoil all the fun

What Make you sure that the Primary Reason Of the Server isn't the Profit ?
Cause at Mythos 1 We did Open the Server for more than 1 Month and donation wasn't available and once we knew what people wants we created it right away .

About the Donation Prices ?
it will be suitable for Everyone Region and Everyone , as we said before the Profit isn't a part of our Community all we want to make sure of that The Host and protection are getting Paid Every month

If someone Got Caught Cheating ?
for The first time you get banned for a week as a warning if it did happen again you will be perma banned .

Rules

General Information about Rules
As other servers, we do also have rules. However, we expect our community to be grown-up, not to act childish and behave like adults. Do not whine over 'small' thing, rather have the strength to endure it! Life is never fair, nor will it ever be!
If you have reports submit them to us via the ticket system on our website. Make sure to include screenshots so we can work better on each case.
Account + Item Sharing
Account Trading & Sharing | Forbidden
Reason: You will get scammed at some point and we do not support pay2win.
Selling/Trading Items for $(etc.) | Forbidden
Reason: You will get scammed at some point and we do not support pay2win.
Job Cheating
Job Cheating | Forbidden
Job Cheating is also known as "Contribution Cheating" and is usually been done by thieves.
It also includes spawning a pet in town as thief as well as other exploits.
Using these bugs/exploits might either get you permanently banned or all your farmed coins & SOM/SUN items might be deleted.
Advertising other Servers
Advertising other Servers | Forbidden | Perma ban

Racism
As we are an international team we will not tolerate racism at all, so be aware of what you say, people might take it serious and report you.
Exploiting
Use of any kind of exploit to abuse the system will get you permanenetely banned
Terms of Service

Restriction of Access
In this segment "Officialy Restricted" means/includes JOYMAX, SDO, SNDO and SNDA.
No one from Officialy Restricted, associated with Officialy Restricted or any such affiliated company or anyone directed by Officialy Restricted or its related companies is permitted to enter these web sites or view any content contained within these sites at any time what so ever due to controversial reasons.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Each time you use or cause access to this web site or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, and as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this web site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
exadus-online.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, without notice.
Our Service
Our web sites and services provided to you on and through our web site on an AS IS basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
exadus-online.com reserves the right to interrupt the Service from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance.
You acknowledge that the Service may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of exadus-online.com, and exadus-online.com cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Service whenever you may wish to do so. exadus-online.com shall not be liable for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond its reasonable control.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use ur web sites and services, you must register first, and agree to provide truthful information when requested.
Account
During the registration process, you will be required to select a user name and a password that are specific to the Account (collectively known as the "Password"). Your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself and/or your one minor child. mythosonline.net is not responsible for any harm that may result to the Account (including without limitation the deletion or modification of characters in the Account) as a result of a lost or shared password. The user name you choose shall be subject to the naming guidelines contained in this Agreement.
mythosonline.net is not responsible in the event that the Account is compromisd or if the Account or your computer is damaged by a virus or for any other issues with your computer or the Account. If you think that the Account has been compromised, please contact mythosonline.net Technical Support, either through our GM or help desk support system.
Donations are NOT required to use our Service, but note that users who Donate recive gifts based on the proportion of their contribution. You agree that users who contribute deserve to receive gifts, because Donations help keep the Community alive and you agree to be part of the Community by using our Web Sites and/or Service.
You hereby agree to Donate, to mythosonline.net, in its sole and absolute discretion, can suspend or terminate your access to the Service and disable or delete the Account if you violate any terms form our Agreement. Also mythosonline.net is not responsable for Donation issues caused by either Paypal, Moneybookers(Skrill).
mythosonline.net does not recognize the transfer of Accounts, and will result in the permanent banning of the Account. You may not offer any Account for sale or trade, and any such offer is a violation of this Agreement and may result in suspension or termination of the Account.
There are no refunds where the Account is terminated/banned.
Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
•Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
•Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
•Collect or harvest any data about other users;
•Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
In particular, you may not use any name:
•Belonging to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including, without limitation, an agent of exadus-online.com;
•Belonging to any religious figure or deity;
•Subject to the rights of any other person or entity without written authorization from that person or entity;
•That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality;
•That is, contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or game mark, whether registered or not;
•Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or criminal activity;
•That incorporates 'swear' words or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
•Comprised of partial or complete sentence;
•Comprised of gibberish.
You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the name restrictions listed above, nor can you have a "first" and "last" name that, when combined, violate the above name restrictions.
exadus-online.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take whatever action it deems necessary to preserve the integrity of Services. Violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth above may result in actions being taken by exadus-online.com, effective immediately or at a time determined by exadus-online.com, which may include without limitation: temporarily suspending your access to our Service, or permanently terminating your access to our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, exadus-online.com retains the right to decline Services to any user who violates the Agreement.

Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any Content to our web site:
•You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
•You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this segment;
•You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
In-Game Chat
Rules Related to "Chat" and Interaction With Other Users. Communicating in-game with other Users and exadus-online.com representatives, whether by text, voice or any other method, is an integral part of the Game and the Service and is referred to here as "Chat". Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of exadus-online.com, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.
Indemnification
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service, your provision of Content, your violation of this Terms of Service or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE SERVICE) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF:
•THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
•THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE;
•UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS;
•STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE;
•ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.

SOME PIC FROM OUR BETA PEROID
BETA PEROID
Mythos Part2 II Launcher
Mythos Launcher
?Forum Signature
Support us by using this signature.
LINK:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/18/2016, 12:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
iam in

Good Luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2016, 14:19   #3

Old Client from 1st thread is useless now or i can use it ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 16:11   #4

elite*gold: 125
nice i think EON 2 is good but i love cap 110 so Im in
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 16:20   #5

again you fritzz, so how much hours this server will be online ? :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 17:05   #6

the thread need to be re written alot of mistakes there
Quote:
• Star Items are +1 stronger than normal end gear
• Moon Items are +3 stronger than normal end gear
• Sun Items are +5 stronger than normal end gear
D11 dont have this

and how come
Quote:
Max Plus +12 with Advanced
while u have rates to +11 and +12
Quote:
Plus
Ratio
+1 100%
+2 100%
+3 100%
+4 100%
+5 70%
+6 to +8 50%
+8 to +10 30%
+11 1%
+12 1%
this one too
Quote:
• The union Chat limit has been increased to 50 users/players.
guild limit is 32

beside that the site look awful

Quote:
Medusa Time
Evry 6 Hours Of husband Hours
need a better translator ?
fix this too

work harder on your server if need a long term server
i like d11 never been with Egyptian gm before i'll try it
hope that am not silly with you
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 17:33   #7

Sox Egy A,Egy B, Nova Isro System ! !!
or
!xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 18:07   #8

elite*gold: 16
about the topic : shouldn,t u fix the topic after Copy,paste?

didnt came here for hate but , the fact about us in egypt:
" what ever we did , 'elt3res' in our blood ,so good luck
Old 09/18/2016, 19:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyJeN View Post
iam in

Good Luck
ur welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoelpap3 View Post
about the topic : shouldn,t u fix the topic after Copy,paste?

didnt came here for hate but , the fact about us in egypt:
" what ever we did , 'elt3res' in our blood ,so good luck
Do you want me to lie to you and say that I'm Turkish or any other nationality?
there are many egyption developers insist they almost lose the opening of the biggest servers.
As for ''t3rees'' I do not think it'll be a presence in our server.
Join us and don't be afraid from anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
Sox Egy A,Egy B, Nova Isro System ! !!
or
!xd
Thank you for telling us, I have been fix this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Elite★ View Post
nice i think EON 2 is good but i love cap 110 so Im in
ur welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsh View Post
Old Client from 1st thread is useless now or i can use it ?
you need to download another one
go to our download page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpected9 View Post
again you fritzz, so how much hours this server will be online ? :/
Old 09/18/2016, 20:12   #10

im h0rny to join the FGW hpe the rates are good"!
Old 09/18/2016, 20:18   #11

Quote:
im h0rny to join the FGW hpe the rates are good"!
I wish you to support us in this period to get large number of players in the grand opening.
and don't forget to follow us in our facebook page for all new news.
Old 09/18/2016, 22:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr!tZz View Post
I wish you to support us in this period to get large number of players in the grand opening.
and don't forget to follow us in our facebook page for all new news.
Done =)
btw is there allready a Beta ? bcs my launcher says its Offline,
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 23:46   #13

Quote:
Done =)
btw is there allready a Beta ? bcs my launcher says its Offline,
you need to download new client
Old 09/18/2016, 23:58   #14

I think that you should pay attention to the site more than that :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2016, 00:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.Evas View Post

I think that you should pay attention to the site more than that :3
I am the owner of Hercules , does not belong to someone else, we now focus on more important things.
Thank you to tell us, and we wish your support in this period
Closed Thread