Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems

Discussion on 23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2016, 20:04   #3031

elite*gold: 0
Why are we able to use reverse in jobbing?
Old 10/09/2016, 20:16   #3032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessive View Post
Why are we able to use reverse in jobbing?
because the people who are responsible for their FILTER doesnt know how to do it.
Old 10/09/2016, 20:22   #3033

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
because the people who are responsible for their FILTER doesnt know how to do it.
Andd that's not true, I would have done it if it was requested.
Old 10/09/2016, 22:20   #3034

Suggestions:
-disable instant return scrolls/scroll treasure box(has the same effect) during job
-actually ban people who write non-english globals or at least mute them for a day
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/09/2016, 22:39   #3035

elite*gold: 7
WOW... i tried this one out.....but what da fking hell... this server is going crazy...Mega spam in globals only Turk, Arab, Egy Letters in Globals, WHY there is no global cooldown??? or any chat-bans if you already announced that?

Imao. My eyes are bleeding.

AND JESUS! why 80 % of Server fusing all Day +9 +10 +11??? I thought i´d joined the AlchemyGamer!

LOL!

Thank´s for warning me Guys - think i am too old for this ****.
Old 10/10/2016, 00:31   #3036

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
That shows you know nothing about us. We answered roughly 400messages on facebook today, and provided help and assistance to anyone we could. The website exploit was our fault as well, but we can not change the past. We are sorry if someone was negatively affected by yesterday's event.
The reason why we can restore donated silks is that those come with a "transaction id" that can be checked & verified, it has nothing to do with favoring donators, we are assisting everyone, even if we can't restore the silks.
That actually shows he knows everything about you. Most of you don't know anything and Menorhord is a completely unprofessional. Telling people how much some members donated is just plain stupid. So yeah... leaving "seen" on someones message is not answering it and most of the time you do exactly that. I guess we are to blame for expecting more from Egyptian owner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 02:43   #3037

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrle View Post
That actually shows he knows everything about you. Most of you don't know anything and Menorhord is a completely unprofessional. Telling people how much some members donated is just plain stupid. So yeah... leaving "seen" on someones message is not answering it and most of the time you do exactly that. I guess we are to blame for expecting more from Egyptian owner.
Nice to see you here mate, welcome !
Old 10/10/2016, 08:40   #3038

Stat reset scrool fixed?
Old 10/10/2016, 12:40   #3039
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 86
I like how the server management looks to be at ease
Things i didn't like about the gameplay ;
1.Very low mobs spawn rate
2.Pink Notices are being spammed
3.The new trade route
But im enjoying the rest of gameplay anyway
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 13:21   #3040

Someone help me to fix this problem.
Every time if i play start this error message comes out 2 times.
After i Press OK 2 times the client starts...

Is there any fix for this problem?

Old 10/10/2016, 13:23   #3041

GM, I have a problem

Everytime I log in I get an instant crash or dc

My name is Fate

please help me asap
Old 10/10/2016, 13:46   #3042

elite*gold: 52
The silk/h dosent work, after 12h i still only get 1 silk/h , after 24 hours i still get 1 silk/h, after 48h i still get 1 silk/h .
Old 10/10/2016, 14:51   #3043

I can clear this up easy : The server had a security breach on the website and $100 was the price it was going to cost to get it fixed and get the server back on. The reason to borrow the money was only because it needed to be sent immediately. Nothing more. We in Phobia enjoy the server and we helped when it was needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 16:42   #3044

Nothing corrupt about someone asking for help.
Who else would of helped the server not you of course! We all have love for the game and want to keep it going. Also Phonia had ZERO gain from this for people that want to say GM corrupt and Phonia runs the server blah blah..
Old 10/10/2016, 17:05   #3045

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosnianhope View Post
Yes, players like me are no wanted, becouse I'm the one of non donators. You can't make money on me, so I know that I'm not wanted.

I'm not the only who say that you are corrupted.

Photos show everything. Have a good day corrupted *******.
I sent $100 to @ to fix the issues of the server, because I enjoy playing here.
I never sent money to any member of the Eon team. Also, there is nothing corrupt about any member of GM team.

So "Trend", what's your issue? I accepted you into my guild, helped you out, joined you to our WhatsApp group, and this is how you act? Shows the type of person you are.

Donators are the only reason there is a server to play, complaining about them is just simply childish and silly. This server is not difficult at all to play without donating $.

If ignorant players as "Trend" aka @ choose to leave over this (which I might add is the only reason the server is online and secure), the server is better off without you.

*** bless.
Closed Thread