Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems

Discussion on 23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 10/09/2016, 20:04   #3031
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 579
Received Thanks: 218
Why are we able to use reverse in jobbing?
Possessive is offline  
Old 10/09/2016, 20:16   #3032
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 364
Received Thanks: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessive View Post
Why are we able to use reverse in jobbing?
because the people who are responsible for their FILTER doesnt know how to do it.
spyros17 is offline  
Old 10/09/2016, 20:22   #3033
 
elite*gold: 71
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,579
Received Thanks: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
because the people who are responsible for their FILTER doesnt know how to do it.
Andd that's not true, I would have done it if it was requested.
AceSpace is offline  
Old 10/09/2016, 22:20   #3034
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 84
Suggestions:
-disable instant return scrolls/scroll treasure box(has the same effect) during job
-actually ban people who write non-english globals or at least mute them for a day
ubnub96 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/09/2016, 22:39   #3035
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 183
WOW... i tried this one out.....but what da fking hell... this server is going crazy...Mega spam in globals only Turk, Arab, Egy Letters in Globals, WHY there is no global cooldown??? or any chat-bans if you already announced that?


Imao. My eyes are bleeding.

AND JESUS! why 80 % of Server fusing all Day +9 +10 +11??? I thought i´d joined the AlchemyGamer!

LOL!

Thank´s for warning me Guys - think i am too old for this ****.
Slinzar is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 00:31   #3036
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
That shows you know nothing about us. We answered roughly 400messages on facebook today, and provided help and assistance to anyone we could. The website exploit was our fault as well, but we can not change the past. We are sorry if someone was negatively affected by yesterday's event.
The reason why we can restore donated silks is that those come with a "transaction id" that can be checked & verified, it has nothing to do with favoring donators, we are assisting everyone, even if we can't restore the silks.
That actually shows he knows everything about you. Most of you don't know anything and Menorhord is a completely unprofessional. Telling people how much some members donated is just plain stupid. So yeah... leaving "seen" on someones message is not answering it and most of the time you do exactly that. I guess we are to blame for expecting more from Egyptian owner.
ogrle is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 02:43   #3037
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 752
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrle View Post
That actually shows he knows everything about you. Most of you don't know anything and Menorhord is a completely unprofessional. Telling people how much some members donated is just plain stupid. So yeah... leaving "seen" on someones message is not answering it and most of the time you do exactly that. I guess we are to blame for expecting more from Egyptian owner.
Nice to see you here mate, welcome !
CarolineForbes is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 08:40   #3038
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
Stat reset scrool fixed?
Walloon is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 12:40   #3039
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 86
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 335
Received Thanks: 133
I like how the server management looks to be at ease
Things i didn't like about the gameplay ;
1.Very low mobs spawn rate
2.Pink Notices are being spammed
3.The new trade route
But im enjoying the rest of gameplay anyway
Tommy. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 13:21   #3040
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 9
Someone help me to fix this problem.
Every time if i play start this error message comes out 2 times.
After i Press OK 2 times the client starts...

Is there any fix for this problem?

hofi155 is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 13:23   #3041

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 65
GM, I have a problem

Everytime I log in I get an instant crash or dc

My name is Fate

please help me asap
Lord XI is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 13:46   #3042
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 18
The silk/h dosent work, after 12h i still only get 1 silk/h , after 24 hours i still get 1 silk/h, after 48h i still get 1 silk/h .
abriim is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 14:51   #3043
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 51
I can clear this up easy : The server had a security breach on the website and $100 was the price it was going to cost to get it fixed and get the server back on. The reason to borrow the money was only because it needed to be sent immediately. Nothing more. We in Phobia enjoy the server and we helped when it was needed.
drduke42 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 16:42   #3044
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 8
Nothing corrupt about someone asking for help.
Who else would of helped the server not you of course! We all have love for the game and want to keep it going. Also Phonia had ZERO gain from this for people that want to say GM corrupt and Phonia runs the server blah blah..
lmejia94 is offline  
Old 10/10/2016, 17:05   #3045
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosnianhope View Post
Yes, players like me are no wanted, becouse I'm the one of non donators. You can't make money on me, so I know that I'm not wanted.

I'm not the only who say that you are corrupted.

Photos show everything. Have a good day corrupted *******.
I sent $100 to @ to fix the issues of the server, because I enjoy playing here.
I never sent money to any member of the Eon team. Also, there is nothing corrupt about any member of GM team.

So "Trend", what's your issue? I accepted you into my guild, helped you out, joined you to our WhatsApp group, and this is how you act? Shows the type of person you are.

Donators are the only reason there is a server to play, complaining about them is just simply childish and silly. This server is not difficult at all to play without donating $.

If ignorant players as "Trend" aka @ choose to leave over this (which I might add is the only reason the server is online and secure), the server is better off without you.



*** bless.
parry36 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
PhoenixSro | Cap 100 CH | Balanced | Stable systems| 35x | Longterm PVE
10/03/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/XI4rg WepSite:http://phoenix-sro.com/ -Download: Phoenix... Network | Home Page -Group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phoenix.Sro/?fref =ts Server Information ________________ Longterm PVE. -Stable all the buggs problems fixed.
Layer Online | Cap 100 CH | Balanced | Stable systems| 35x | Longterm PVE
11/25/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 109 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/hkuLg.png is a free massively played online RPG (MMORPG) this MMO is about the history of the Silk Road, a historical look into the trade routes of asia. this MMO taks the stories, the places,and the events of the Silk Road and blends them together in an amazing fantasy element Players can join in and role-play on the Silk Road fulfilling trades from one city to the next encountering danger and adventure. A lot of stuff we haven't mentioned in this thread is because...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.