Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

18.9.2016 | Araxion Online | 100 CAP | Intuitive Gameplay & Events | Innovate to Lead

Discussion on 18.9.2016 | Araxion Online | 100 CAP | Intuitive Gameplay & Events | Innovate to Lead within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/30/2016, 00:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
H Y P E
Old 08/30/2016, 01:00   #32

Good luck lads!
Old 08/30/2016, 01:52   #33

elite*gold: 3
Good luck i was interesting to join but there's no time to play
Old 08/30/2016, 02:46   #34

Good luck Muhab <3
Old 08/30/2016, 04:34   #35

IP limit: 10
Seriously?
Old 08/30/2016, 05:13   #36

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
Seriously?
This is like an extra change, PC Limit is available which should lock every pc to 2 characters only.
Old 08/30/2016, 05:51   #37

This server would die in the first week. It's totally not silkroad. We love to play rogue warlock and yet we can't play it anymore in this server. I suggest skills shouldn't be removed but just lowered or just remove Euro if that's the case. THumbs down at this moment. Hoping for revisions.
Old 08/30/2016, 06:16   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruser View Post
This server would die in the first week. It's totally not silkroad. We love to play rogue warlock and yet we can't play it anymore in this server. I suggest skills shouldn't be removed but just lowered or just remove Euro if that's the case. THumbs down at this moment. Hoping for revisions.
Yes you are right,From me start dead with 50 people and close it after 2 week's
Which play in such in that server's with coin's bu ll sh it's is *********
Watching for 80-90 Cap Ch server with Normal Isro drop System

From me

First phase: Dont dowlnoad it
Second phase: Go Relax from that Sro server's
Third phase: Dont back anymore in this Thread

And good luck to server lol
Old 08/30/2016, 07:43   #39

Again coin server .............. What the f*ck ............ Bad systems !!!
Old 08/30/2016, 08:26   #40

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Yes it will clearly die cause the most broken build in SRO is disabled..

Kinda nice balance changes u did there, but no hybrid will do 100 fire/light.. even hybrid needs 30-40% snow shields
Old 08/30/2016, 10:39   #41

Expected more since you were saying that you have more features than LVN but i actually cant see anything new..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2016, 10:41   #42

Man remove this coin !!! This is bad sysmtes !!! Everyone server make this stupid coin systems and after 1 mounth server is dead

I have one idea:

1. Make all itams and wepon 8-10DG sold in NPC = 1 gold ! And every one make trade (normal route is Classic Silkroad and you're server will be have active player!
2. Make Snow, Winter or Happy event and everyone player up 10pics reward random scroll = 1-5 mil gold + another scroll and etc. Or normal mobs drop box = reward random = 1-5 mil gold.
3. SOM = FGW or (Silver coin (dont tradable) from CTF and BA + Gold.
4. CTF and BA join only level 100!
5. Seal of Moon+9 + upgrate scroll = SUN. Upgrate scroll only buy from = gold+silver coin!

Ty all Gl and HF !
Old 08/30/2016, 11:04   #43

elite*gold: 125
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
Seriously?
If you got 5x Computer and mutch money for electricity
you can play with 10 Accounts ^_^

i dont think someone do that, so Ip Limiti 2 per Computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnata View Post
Yes you are right,From me start dead with 50 people and close it after 2 week's
Which play in such in that server's with coin's bu ll sh it's is masochist
Watching for 80-90 Cap Ch server with Normal Isro drop System

From me

First phase: Dont dowlnoad it
Second phase: Go Relax from that Sro server's
Third phase: Dont back anymore in this Thread

And good luck to server lol
Quote:

his old Server had more than 2k Online Players LoL
Old 08/30/2016, 11:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Yes it will clearly die cause the most broken build in SRO is disabled..

Kinda nice balance changes u did there, but no hybrid will do 100 fire/light.. even hybrid needs 30-40% snow shields
Max fire and light can be used on a hybrid but not on an INT hybrid.

Pure INT can use it to maximize their nuke damage and get close to wizards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
Man remove this coin !!! This is bad sysmtes !!! Everyone server make this stupid coin systems and after 1 mounth server is dead

3. SOM = FGW or (Silver coin (dont tradable) from CTF and BA + Gold
So, what you are suggesting we should discard the soul of silkroad which is the triangle conflict and instead force people to do countless runs of FGW? If that isn't boring and repetitive after few times, I don't know what is.

If you don't want to go jobbing everyday, don't go. You guys always talk as if it was a dramatic difference between SOM and the type below it... it's +1 difference compared to SoA. Some hardcore alchemy or buying items off someone who already did the alchemy can result close the same defense on the set. Getting 1 SOM weapon shouldn't be an impossible task to anyone. In i-sro the difference between SoX types was +5. That's what you can call dramatic.

~Vincent
Old 08/30/2016, 11:43   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_RandomUser View Post
In a party of 2 warriors you can have:
- 8 Bless Spells.
- 4 75% Pain Quota.
- 2 Ultimate Screens.
- 44% reduce from both physical and magical damage.
- All the other available cleric buffs obviously.

For every 4 mins out of 5, your party would be close to immune to regular attacks via bless, pain, bard buffs and you would still have Ultimate Screens and Skins left to use. If you play against a smart party, they will just focus absolutes on you and you will go down regardless of what warrior buffs you have or don't have.

If you try to fight with too many wizards... it's never good. With or without the edits more warriors is always better than less warriors.

There were many fortress wars with similar edits. Most skilled guilds won like in any other server. Maybe it was a little harder with less buffs but it sure wasn't impossible to play...

Also, I have to add that Battlebards are a really nice build here. You have access to absolute, you can disable, buff, debuff and deal real damage. Sure it's not the best unique killer but without them your guild and party will be much weaker than the one that has them.

~Vincent
Make it so you need to hold cleric rod to keep the bless going, otherwise its same old hurr durr god mode, 1 min of action every 4 minutes is kinda shitty.
I'm all for buffing bards, but keeping same tambours and dances? Even 20% is broken and would serve its purpose.

Those chinese buffs, fire/light hybrid and dual bow/blade? I'm sure all 7 players that play these builds will be happy. Most of chinese changes are insignificant and will do nothing to remedy CH-EU problem. Chinese useless as always, this server is no exception.
Closed Thread

Tags
araxion, electus, januera, silkroad 100 cap, sro