Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ares Online | 9D | Chinese | Upgrade System | Job Based

Discussion on Ares Online | 9D | Chinese | Upgrade System | Job Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2016, 17:20   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend93 View Post
Hey, for everyone who donated with SuperRewards, you can file a chargeback. All you have to do is contact them, that the owner of that services has given up and even wants u guys to chargeback. I did it that way, waiting for response. If not, **** you Aron. I hope you never open a server again. You' dont have what it takes to own a server. Just let the big boys do it and just go away from this scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Looking for a ch only server max cap 11d, no pvp ****...
+1
Old 09/14/2016, 17:38   #1172

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Looking for a ch only server max cap 11d, no pvp ****...
Watch epvp in 2-3 days
Old 09/14/2016, 17:46   #1173

what nw ?
Old 09/14/2016, 17:46   #1174

elite*gold: 200
Its hard to close a server with 600+ players but all what we care about is not delivering to you something unworthy of your time. And We will not continue with a failure. As we could have opened a new server to you and continued like that to gain money. But we didnt accept that as we dont wanna give you a failure. And as ww told
You before our responsibility and duty is to give you something worthy. We fired the developer who was behind all of that failure and the one who suggested we continue like that with all the server's problems only to gain money from you. As game owners we didnt want that as we are not greedy like that and our manners wouldnt agree to that. Before you write anything and judge us, put yourself in our shoes and ask why we closed a server with 600+ players. we didnt want you to waste time or suffer more from a failure server and greedy developer. Our are making sure that you use the donation u gave to us, by charging back or new silks in the new server. We will not accept any money we dont deserve. Although we paid a lot of money, time, and effort in that project but in the end we didnt deliver to you the good server you wanted. We are not thieves and what are we doing is just for your own good and not to waste more of your time. All what are we asking is for you to put yourself in our shoes.

As for the players who donated, we got everyone's full log of donation and we can simply return all the Silks when we re-open, and who will charge back we know his ID and simply remove the Silks from him.
And anyone wants to charge back, please contact superrewards, we contacted them and told them to agree to every charge back that is going to happen.
Old 09/14/2016, 17:52   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron* View Post
Its hard to close a server with 600+ players but all what we care about is not delivering to you something unworthy of your time. And We will not continue with a failure. As we could have opened a new server to you and continued like that to gain money. But we didnt accept that as we dont wanna give you a failure. And as ww told
You before our responsibility and duty is to give you something worthy. We fired the developer who was behind all of that failure and the one who suggested we continue like that with all the server's problems only to gain money from you. As game owners we didnt want that as we are not greedy like that and our manners wouldnt agree to that. Before you write anything and judge us, put yourself in our shoes and ask why we closed a server with 600+ players. we didnt want you to waste time or suffer more from a failure server and greedy developer. Our are making sure that you use the donation u gave to us, by charging back or new silks in the new server. We will not accept any money we dont deserve. Although we paid a lot of money, time, and effort in that project but in the end we didnt deliver to you the good server you wanted. We are not thieves and what are we doing is just for your own good and not to waste more of your time. All what are we asking is for you to put yourself in our shoes.

As for the players who donated, we got everyone's full log of donation and we can simply return all the Silks when we re-open, and who will charge back we know his ID and simply remove the Silks from him.
And anyone wants to charge back, please contact superrewards, we contacted them and told them to agree to every charge back that is going to happen.
so you think you can fix that problems in some time ? if yes you can keep work on fix and not close ! players like me will wait i know that for sure! i think its the best you can do and no tell us you didnt sucsse, just keep work hard and fix this server for all of us and for you ! thanks hope you ansver on that..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2016, 18:01   #1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpected9 View Post
so you think you can fix that problems in some time ? if yes you can keep work on fix and not close ! players like me will wait i know that for sure! i think its the best you can do and no tell us you didnt sucsse, just keep work hard and fix this server for all of us and for you ! thanks hope you ansver on that..
+1 just keep ares offline until you fix its issues and we will continue playing where we left off. Don't open a new server and make us restart. It's not just about the silk. We spent our time and money for the items. Not the server
Old 09/14/2016, 18:01   #1177

elite*gold: 87
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
the server isn't done. there is one last hope for you guys
offering to solve all issues of this server. @
Old 09/14/2016, 19:53   #1178

We'r with you Aron ... me and my friends said we gonna wait for reopen ... our opinion is that this is one of best servers so far ( when everything fixed ofc ). GL open it soon
Old 09/14/2016, 20:08   #1179

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzÿ View Post
You are not allowed to advertise another server. On other server threads.
Then don't quote their posts.
Old 09/14/2016, 20:21   #1180

wtf lost time here...
Old 09/14/2016, 20:49   #1181

Don't really wanna go to the re-open but ****, I love ******* with Castiel
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2016, 21:17   #1182

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu7t9 View Post
Don't really wanna go to the re-open but ****, I love ******* with Castiel
You love to get ****** by Castiel

Type me a msg, iŽll tell u where we move.
Old 09/14/2016, 21:32   #1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZadis View Post
You love to get ****** by Castiel

Type me a msg, iŽll tell u where we move.
Okay

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2016, 21:38   #1184
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Closed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread