Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2016, 23:21   #2596

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbmohamed View Post
not only Those ppl who facing login issues , there's many ppl at facbook page also who complain about that !!

seems like team doesn't care anymore about players problems.
There is support system at our website. Midnight is helping them everyday. We said lot of times we don't answer at Facebook. Tickets are way faster and easier for both sides.
Old 12/29/2016, 23:41   #2597

Translation of @ 's private message
I've used google translate, do not let you say that I've edited it as I wanted. The major and understable part shows how racist is your Supporter @ , breaking the rule No. 2 of your server. I want to make it public because you never check your own forums , you care just about publicity

continue here
"Eventually idea who you do not know the name you assigned crow"

and guess what is a crow? a black bird , damn!
Old 12/30/2016, 02:13   #2598

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
ShangYang i don't care if you fight in private, but in thread which should be about server that war is out of place

Greets Minion^^
Agree, in the name of all smart Pioneer players, please excuse my lack of immorality to forgot to ignore kids like iHaveNoBrain, Jogobella & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbmohamed View Post
not only Those ppl who facing login issues , there's many ppl at facbook page also who complain about that !!

seems like team doesn't care anymore about players problems.
Please don't forget 2 things :

1. Having problems with the Pioneer client, can be resolved fast if you follow the indications made on website, section News, or if those aren't working for you, try to make a Ticket @ Support section, GameMasters like Midnight and Gladis will provide your guidance as fast as they can.

2. Please don't forget this is a small community, with not a big Support Team, so there aren't too many guys who can forget about their personal life and stay 24/7 in front of the computer, answering in maximum 2 minutes to every ticket arrive.

And maybe this will help you, or not, in a crowded period, I had to wait 2 days so a GM can read and help me with the Ticket that I've created.

@ leo2111 : Embarrassing yourself with our private things on a Thread made to promote a cool Community it just show everybody 2 things :
1. After you have been banned by my report, your frustration level got so high, that you are trying every night to gather evidences against me. Because only thing you can do in your Cool virtual life is to hate.
2. Probably you forgot the Pioneer's server rules because I see here (and on Pioneer Forum) that you are really desperate to see me kicked out or banned or probably when I will die, you will do a Party with your .

So maybe you forgot what are .

So please, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to take my words out of context and come up here with a Screenshot that I've global. In that global I didn't break any rules. The only thing I ever did wrong was to give you attention @ private chat and start this s*it with you.

This will be my last time when I reply you at your provocations. Sadly neither Silkroad Online or classic forums like this one, aren't able to Ignore all the messages from somebody added to the BlockList.

Some elders said "When the lion leave the dogs must be kings" or our romaina words "Nu mor caii, când vor câinii".

&
Old 12/30/2016, 11:18   #2599

Any mbot users having problem to log in ?
Old 12/30/2016, 12:24   #2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
Agree, in the name of all smart Pioneer players, please excuse my lack of immorality to forgot to ignore kids like iHaveNoBrain, Jogobella & Co.

Please don't forget 2 things :

1. Having problems with the Pioneer client, can be resolved fast if you follow the indications made on website, section News, or if those aren't working for you, try to make a Ticket @ Support section, GameMasters like Midnight and Gladis will provide your guidance as fast as they can.

2. Please don't forget this is a small community, with not a big Support Team, so there aren't too many guys who can forget about their personal life and stay 24/7 in front of the computer, answering in maximum 2 minutes to every ticket arrive.

And maybe this will help you, or not, in a crowded period, I had to wait 2 days so a GM can read and help me with the Ticket that I've created.

@ leo2111 : Embarrassing yourself with our private things on a Thread made to promote a cool Community it just show everybody 2 things :
1. After you have been banned by my report, your frustration level got so high, that you are trying every night to gather evidences against me. Because only thing you can do in your Cool virtual life is to hate.
2. Probably you forgot the Pioneer's server rules because I see here (and on Pioneer Forum) that you are really desperate to see me kicked out or banned or probably when I will die, you will do a Party with your .

So maybe you forgot what are .

So please, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to take my words out of context and come up here with a Screenshot that I've global. In that global I didn't break any rules. The only thing I ever did wrong was to give you attention @ private chat and start this s*it with you.

This will be my last time when I reply you at your provocations. Sadly neither Silkroad Online or classic forums like this one, aren't able to Ignore all the messages from somebody added to the BlockList.

Some elders said "When the lion leave the dogs must be kings" or our romaina words "Nu mor caii, când vor câinii".

&
Dude, you must be blind or your madness won't let you see the things as they are, you are talking about rules and because I'm a gipsy you are making fun of me? Let me remind you the rules :
1. Botting is allowed , IP-Limit for max. 3 Accounts.
2. NO RACISM!
It's written with capital letters , that means is totally forbidden and you keep reminding me the rules?
And guess what? The admins are just watching instead of taking any actions... Shall I feel ashamed of what? of being a romanian like you? Yes, I'm ....

You've just added the half server in your block list, how will you gonna help the players if they can't pm you? Perhaps you have no clue what support means.In your opinion, forcing the players to leave with your rude comments means to support them or the server? You cannot deny, because you know I am right
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2016, 12:39   #2601

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris0o View Post
try this bot :
Old 12/30/2016, 18:38   #2602

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris0o View Post
No I dont use mBot.

I suggest you to buy sBot is the #1 Bot for Silkroad of all time and it's cheap, 5 Euro / Month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Dude, you must be blind or your madness won't let you see the things as they are, you are talking about rules and because I'm a gipsy you are making fun of me? Let me remind you the rules :
1. Botting is allowed , IP-Limit for max. 3 Accounts.
2. NO RACISM!
It's written with capital letters , that means is totally forbidden and you keep reminding me the rules?
And guess what? The admins are just watching instead of taking any actions... Shall I feel ashamed of what? of being a romanian like you? Yes, I'm ....

You've just added the half server in your block list, how will you gonna help the players if they can't pm you? Perhaps you have no clue what support means.In your opinion, forcing the players to leave with your rude comments means to support them or the server? You cannot deny, because you know I am right
Can you stop with this drama please?

I called you Black Birdy (and there is nothing racist in that) because some of your friends told me that you play on another Silkroad server with nickname BlackHawk or BlackEagle.

Yes a racist global was something like "nigga, crow, gypsy". Don't try to come with some private conversations and try to SUGGEST something about a global that is nothing racist over there. Probably since you removed your Avatar Photo with mustache and topper hat (the accesories of a gentleman), you forgot the rules of a gentleman. And making public your personal issues with somebody, just to have more attention and drama, will not help you with anything.

Regarding what players I added into my BlockList is not your buisiness, Midnight knows and he suggest me the same. Any kid who spam you or annoy you, or is impolite with you, you can add him to the BlockList. There are other Supporters who can help them.

Adding a douchebag in my blocklist, that doesn't mean I force anybody to leave the server. If you wanna be removed from my blocklist, you and your friend Jogobella, try to behave with me and be polite. After that we can all have a mature conversation, hold our hands and kiss each other.

Now please, stop with this drama over here. Ok? Even PGN, who is part of Pioneer Team asked both of us to cut the cr*p over here. I finnished it, now you can calm down and end it? At least here? You can keep stalking me and provoke me @ Pioneer Forum if that's the only thing your mind can do, everyday and 24/7.

Thank you very much !
Old 12/31/2016, 20:09   #2603

Stop spamming this thread with your personal hates and your personal problems. OK?
Or your level of frustration is so high? I see already you have my Avatar Photo, you asked for others to add it too. Relax now, all Pioneer knows you are my fan and stalker.

Spamming here and crying about our private conversations that MAYBE affect my ingame reality, doesn't help you even if you convice more players to join your ShangYang Fan Club.

Now please keep this thread clean, not with your problems.

Try to understand, that if my global was something racist, i received already BAN. It wasn't so stop crying here. Everybody asked you to cut the cr*p out and stop acting like a kid. Feel free to try to Zerk and PK me in Game anytime you need. But keep this thread clean and out of our personal *****. Nobody said, but the reality is that nobody gives a sh*t about what we are talking in private.

For all your posts I have only 1 expression "When Lion leave, the dogs wanna be kings" it's almost the best translate from our mutual expression "Nu mor caii când vor câinii". (Later Edit : Romanian Word Expression)

Now I hope in 2017 you, Leonard Stan will be more mature, more wiser, even if all your life probably you will hate me (I really don't care).
I hope you will have a lot of accomplishments on all plans and have a wonderfull year, maybe even you will grow up nicely so you will not ask for so much attention in some private sh*ts @ Game or Forum.

Even if you hate me, I still love you back my romanian odd friend !

In the name of Pioneer Team, I wish you all a Happy New Year, full of joy, accomplishments on all plans and more wiser than 2016.

Yes maybe at this time, Pioneer Silkroad encounter some changes, but are good changes besides the hate for this community of some banned players.

In 2017, if you will still stay @ Pioneer Community you will see some very good improvements made by Pioneer Staff members. Let's say some good surprises for Silkroad fans .

Have a wonderfull year, virtual or real, whatever you like it better
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2016, 22:41   #2604

Quote:
Stop spamming this thread with your personal hates and your personal problems. OK?
Or your level of frustration is so high? I see already you have my Avatar Photo, you asked for others to add it too. Relax now, all Pioneer knows you are my fan and stalker.

Spamming here and crying about our private conversations that MAYBE affect my ingame reality, doesn't help you even if you convice more players to join your ShangYang Fan Club.

Try to understand, that if my global was something racist, i received already BAN. It wasn't so stop crying here. Everybody asked you to cut the cr*p out and stop acting like a kid. Feel free to try to Zerk and PK me in Game anytime you need. But keep this thread clean and out of our personal shits. Nobody said, but the reality is that nobody gives a sh*t about what we are talking in private.

For all your posts I have only 1 expression "When Lion leave, the dogs wanna be kings" it's almost the best translate from our mutual expression "Nu mor caii când vor câinii". (Later Edit : Romanian Word Expression)

Now I hope in 2017 you, Leonard Stan will be more mature, more wiser, even if all your life probably you will hate me (I really don't care).
I hope you will have a lot of accomplishments on all plans and have a wonderfull year, maybe even you will grow up nicely so you will not ask for so much attention in some private sh*ts @ Game or Forum.

In the name of Pioneer Team, I wish you all a Happy New Year, full of joy, accomplishments on all plans and more wiser than 2016.

Yes maybe at this time, Pioneer Silkroad encounter some changes, but are good changes besides the hate for this community of some banned players.

In 2017, if you will still stay @ Pioneer Community you will see some very good improvements made by Pioneer Staff members. Let's say some good surprises for Silkroad fans .

happy new year poosy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2017, 02:41   #2605

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
happy new year poosy
Love you, my poosy, turkish friend <3 :*
Happy Eastern !!!
Old 01/01/2017, 04:51   #2606

Login Issues, 0 HP/MP Bug, Stuck at Start.
Fix it GM.
Old 01/01/2017, 10:59   #2607

Quote:

Try to understand, that if my global was something racist, i received already BAN. It wasn't so stop crying here. Everybody asked you to cut the cr*p out and stop acting like a kid. Feel free to try to Zerk and PK me in Game anytime you need. But keep this thread clean and out of our personal shits. Nobody said, but the reality is that nobody gives a sh*t about what we are talking in private.

Man , I repeat , it's not a drama. You've been racist toward me and you know that, because in their own forums - > tickets -> game , nobody checks , I moved the discussion here, if you apologize for your behavior towards me and for being racist , I may forgive you, but with 3 conditions:
1. Apologize here,
2. Apologize pioneer forums,
3. Apologize in game,
as I tried to apologize for my actions, when I wanted to troll you with the hope that you won't mind, but I had no idea that your humor sense is missing completely and you kept spamming hard insults and racism words.
And one more thing, I know you won't be punished because @ doesn't like me , this is the ONLY reason that you won't get punished. If you don't apologize , I will keep writing here.

About asking players to join me against you, no! I never asked and I don't care if someone believes or not, is their love for me and hatred for you...

" If you love the roses, you must accept their thorns too"
if you love to act superior you have to accept the consequences too , be a man , not a pussy
Old 01/01/2017, 18:24   #2608

Quote:
Originally Posted by under69sex View Post
Login Issues, 0 HP/MP Bug, Stuck at Start.
Fix it GM.
Server is up and running again.
Old 01/02/2017, 01:36   #2609

Quote:
Server is up and running again.
Oh , btw man , I always forgot to tell you about your signature
Game : Silkroad Online Pioneer / League of Legends
Nick : ShangYang / BlackCurse
Guild : BoneCrusher / -
Server : Advanced / Europe Norht-East