Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2016, 09:09   #2581

elite*gold: 0
Well , learned that the GM's is corrupted , bb pioneer and please dont ever start new servers with ur corrupted minds , peace out
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2016, 11:30   #2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
If you have Error Code 3 - Just download the new client.

If you have disconnect while connecting with message "Pioneer.dll is broken", then turn Off your antivirus, download the new Pioneer.dll file from website, add to restriction the Pioneer Folder & Pioneer.dll, then activate your antivirus.

The problems with DLL is because Midnight decided to restrict to maximum 3 accounts / computer and IP this game.

"
Dear Community,

We have now released the new PC Limit!

Everybody is allowed to login maximum 3 accounts!

If you receive a Patching Error, please download the newest client from our homepage.

If you get an error that your Pioneer.dll is broken, please disable your antivirus, download the Pioneer.dll from our website and add it as exception, before you reactivate your antivirus!

Don't worry, it's just reading and sending your Hardware-ID to our filter in order to create a PC Limit.

Don't dare to contact us if you have any issues

Your Pioneer Gaming-Network Team
"

P.S. @, hole Pioneer community knows you are my fan and that you need my atention because you are frustrated that you have been banned 7 days in Pioneer because of me and because I added all your characters to blocklist. First you steal a photo of mine and you added it on Pioneer's Forum as your avatar, now you copy paste my Avatar of ShangYang. I understand that you have 0 education and probably since you were 1 years old, have been teached to be a thief. Probably is a habbit of stealing @ your lovely friends & folks. Sadly in some communities @ Romania people are teached to steal. So are you happy now? Are you proud that I gave you some attention? What's your stalker level? 1000?
Actually your brain is 1 year* old, secondly " now you copy paste my Avatar of ShangYang " nobody else knows better than meh the story of ShangYang, if in your opinion that's a copy , paste then check a ophthalmologist you may suffer from daltonism, "I understand that you have 0 education and probably since you were 1 years old, have been teached to be a thief." Most of the times people are talking from their real life experiences
Regarding my education and yours everybody knows it
"hole Pioneer community knows you are my fan " why would I ? I would never follow a dystrophic person, whole community of pioneer? which community? 100 real players online , 90 nubs and 10 well geared and active, because most of them left because of you ?

ShangYang
Character
Post @ 10.12.2016 12:48
Angry kid calm down, you cannot PUSH nobody to do anything and you cannot force nobody to make something you like.

Your desidered build cannot be played here. Now please understand this and stop crying.

And btw, the server is not dying just because you cannot play Warlock on STR builds.
frustrated?
Dude, lmao you made my day xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 00:44   #2583

Leo2111, let's not forget how the "war" between us two started. You insult me in private just because I have the balls to reply to your globals "stop searching for drama and calm down", then you started to insult me and I insulted you back in Private Chat. The next thing I know is that you've tryed to f**k a relationship of friendship with our common friend, Briella, and because you failed it, your small mind decided to :
- Spam me and start harrasment on every of my globals, Pioneer Forum posts and then here.
- After I added all your pathetic accounts in my block list you go for step 2
- Finding out my Facebook profile, because Briella didn't even thinked that a small minded kid like you loves to troll, added one of my photos as Avatar Picture @ Pioneer Forum
- Because you are so frustrated that you are a frustrated kid and I'm still Supporter @ Pioneer Community (because probably your application got rejected and they don't need you for the 2nd time @ this team), you decided to stalk all my activity on forum, with your friend WhatTheFu3k.

Your last step was to send a Report to Game Masters of Pioneer, because I have the retarness to insult you back @ Private Chat. Yeah, sad story of me, I forgot if I go down to the low level of a noob, the noob can "beat me" with his small "knowledge".

And because you failed again, you decided to add almost the same Avatar like my, just because you are looking to my attention. I bet you don't have any ideea who was Shang Yang in History of Earth and why I picked the nickname and the some random drawing about him.

What can I say more? Nothing, I saw how you manage to treat other people who disagree your opinion, just by acting like a 7 years old kid and by starting to troll. You know the romanian saying "Dacă Dumnezeu nu dă, nu ai de unde cere" (Probably a similar translation says "If God doesn't bless you with inteligence, you cannot ask for that to somebody who doesn't have it".

So for your own record, since now, because you really boored me, all your future post @ ElitePvpers or Pioneer Forum, in game requests, will be ignored.

At least yeah, you can call me names, you can laugh about my face (from what I've saw, your colours are missing), you can add my history of PMs with you as your Signature (and I bet if GMs will ever have time to search our history chat in game, they will see who ever started this pathetic childish "chat war"), you can do whatever you like. For me you are another spoiled kid who search for attention @ virtual world, because maybe his virtual one is not so great.

With your last activity @ ElitePvpers and Pioneer, now I understand why Midnight kicked you from Supporter's team and they never accepted you back.

L.E. :

@ Akih I have no ideea why you say Game Masters of Pioneer are corrupt but I can guess :

1. Probably you didn't reached to be at least in Top 50 players of the Community, so you started to hate others & Community.
2. Probably you forgot to read the server rules and you had been punished.
3. Probably you or your friends found another private Silkroad server and because some frustrations @ Pioneer you decided to make bad advertisment.
4. Probably you are one of the many haters in the last days that had abused the Game Limit Accounts / IP&Computer and when they day of update for maximum 3 accounts/computer came, you lost all your farmers.

Well if somebody else cares about this thread and is frustrated about Pioneer, I may say, you can always go for Silkroad Online International and start to bot there untill you got old and reached the level cap.
Untill then, you can try a gold bot party like "3 wizzards, 2 warriors, 2 bards and 1 cleric". If you aren't poor, you can donate minimum 5$ to each of your 8 accounts and by using any payed bot, you will never be banned. Then probably in 1 year, if you still have patience to reach level gap, last tier and try to have fun in SRO, you will be somebody. At least if you go with a party like that since lvl 1, when you reach level cap you will have enough gold to buy anything you like
Old 12/27/2016, 03:28   #2584

Fix dll please, i did everything disable antivirus, make it exception everything and even deleting my antivirus, seems dll is a conflict error with Mbot cuz when i deleted the Pioneer.dll the bot started and Client screen show up but appeared "dll is broken message" i can't start Mbot with dll, but without dll show up a error Msg. i press open client with Mbot but client dont show up! how to fix?.

this error is only with me or WTF
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 11:38   #2585

like somebody here actually care about your
frustration? why do you PM me
I don't even bother myself to read all of that.

Review your thread, is full of grammatical errors. About being kicked or not , let me tell you I wasn't kicked, I left by myself when I saw that my work is not appreciated, after a while your gm serenity asked me to come back , sadly I don't have any copy of our skype chat but here is our "conversation"
"-come back , the team is missing you already
-nah , you got your chief support already, you don't need me
-but I need the second one
-no, I won't come back "
If you don't believe me ask her, if she deny everything means she's a lier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 23:59   #2586

Calm your **** Shang,you're just Frustrated
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 01:38   #2587

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Later Edit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by liminha View Post
@ you're worst than turks. I'm sorry i thought you was a turk, but you're a Gypsy Read my hand bruh peace out!
You should see the face of "leo2111" aka "1stB1tch" aka "iHaveNoBody" if you think I'm gypsy )).

For your general information Budapeste and Bucharest isn't the same City, even if they are 2 close countrys. Better check on Google before you gives us Geographical Free Kids Lessons !
Old 12/29/2016, 04:28   #2588

Nice Balanced Game
Old 12/29/2016, 05:45   #2589

Quote:
Originally Posted by under69sex View Post
Fix dll please, i did everything disable antivirus, make it exception everything and even deleting my antivirus, seems dll is a conflict error with Mbot cuz when i deleted the Pioneer.dll the bot started and Client screen show up but appeared "dll is broken message" i can't start Mbot with dll, but without dll show up a error Msg. i press open client with Mbot but client dont show up! how to fix?.

+1 I have the same issue, I get dll is broken message, Aswell many ppl from my guild and friends have the fking. Dll problem
I could see the population of server is almost below 600 ppl, so I guess many other ppl have login issues and dll problems, and put in ur mind if dat **** hwid won't be removed pioneer gonna die, even the new Server which u are going to open instead of the starter server won't get 200 -300 incase of hwid limit problems,
p.s: many ppl like to see the server they gonna play have 1k + players online.

I hope the owner still give a fk about this thread or someone here report it to him better than fighting...
best Regards.
Old 12/29/2016, 14:05   #2590

I would like guys that u move your private "wars" on PRIVATE chat.

And now few news:

1. Screenshot event has been added on our forum.

2. 3 events (one by one) will take place today.

3. New update with quests for Jupiter Temple etc will be added on Saturday 31.12.2016.
Old 12/29/2016, 17:26   #2591

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
I would like guys that u move your private "wars" on PRIVATE chat.
Everytime I had a problem with this kid called Leonard, I talked in private message, but he always asked for attention in game @ Global Chat or @ Forums / Signature's Forums.

Ask Midnight or Gladis, he came only with half or Private Message conversations between me and his characters in 1 or 2 reports.

Still if somebody from Pioneer Team really cares about how this "chat fight" between me and 1stB1tch started, it can be checked on PM history conversation between ShangYang and 1stB1tch & iHaveNoBody or Marchizul (my ex-alt char) and 1stB1tch & iHaveNoBody.

See how he is provoking me at every thread or reply @ here or Pioneer Forum. I have in game proves of how he is provoking me @ Global Chat him and his friends.

So if he go public with our pathetic 2 years old "chat war", I prefered to tell everybody the truth about what happened. Better full story then half of the story.

Anyway for me, this guy is like a wall since today. I better have a mature conversation with a white wall then reading whatever 1stB1tch have to say about me.

P.S. PGN if on Pioneer on 31 december will be close Starter Server so in couple of more weeks to come, it will open a new CH ONLY Server, as the rumours are, well you guys are doing it wrong. No offence. Spliting the small community again in 2 pices is not a great ideea.
Old 12/29/2016, 19:32   #2592

ShangYang i don't care if you fight in private, but in thread which should be about server that war is out of place

Greets Minion^^
Old 12/29/2016, 19:59   #2593

elite*gold: 2396
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal22593 View Post
since yesterday im having this login error
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar007012 View Post
Anyone can help me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
DEM dll ERRORS
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar007012 View Post
Anyone can help me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
DEM dll ERRORS
Quote:

Quote:
It's funny cuz He does not need a third party to fck up the server, he will made it by himself. he must Disable the gay Support team too, Cancer kids always fighting.

Even Duckroad this shitty that i call WipeRoad what open and close & re-open to scam people since 2012 have more than 1300 players online.

Before some fag supporter, say some shit, i know i need to consider Duck account limit, this is just a example...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva4u View Post
+1 I have the same issue, I get dll is broken message, Aswell many ppl from my guild and friends have the fking. Dll problem
I could see the population of server is almost below 600 ppl, so I guess many other ppl have login issues and dll problems, and put in ur mind if dat shit hwid won't be removed pioneer gonna die, even the new Server which u are going to open instead of the starter server won't get 200 -300 incase of hwid limit problems,
p.s: many ppl like to see the server they gonna play have 1k + players online.

I hope the owner still give a fk about this thread or someone here report it to him better than fighting...
best Regards.

Quote:
It's funny cuz He does not need a third party to fck up the server, he will made it by himself. he must Disable the gay Support team too, Cancer kids always fighting.

Even Duckroad this shitty that i call WipeRoad what open and close & re-open to scam people since 2012 have more than 1300 players online.

Before some fag supporter, say some shit, i know i need to consider Duck account limit, this is just a example...
not only Those ppl who facing login issues , there's many ppl at facbook page also who complain about that !!

seems like team doesn't care anymore about players problems.
Old 12/29/2016, 20:21   #2594

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbmohamed View Post
not only Those ppl who facing login issues , there's many ppl at facbook page also who complain about that !!

seems like team doesn't care anymore about players problems.
Did you download the new client?
Old 12/29/2016, 21:54   #2595

Just stop your antivirus.
Closed Thread