Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/28/2016, 17:10   #2521

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzyyyyy View Post
#HDD/SSD crashed, sorry we lost all of our server files we have to reopen sadly! You can transfer your account bla bla bla trolololol
Sorry guys we closed our server because we cant fix anyshit , we will open conflict 12423526345 soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 17:31   #2522

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Sorry guys we closed our server because we cant fix anyshit , we will open conflict 12423526345 soon.
That was funny tho!
Old 11/28/2016, 17:46   #2523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Well I gave Okan small permissions, to ban and disconnect players, also he could spawn monsters but he was not allowed to that.
I could not believe that he disappointed me, even with such low rights but there's no reason to worry about.
We've banned him permanent and also removed his items.
Also you don't need to worry about your accounts, he could only see the ID and Email if he wanted to, but nothing more.
You are safe, the corrupted items are away and the a$$ is banned.
Can u tell us why starter server still open till now?, u are just splitting ppl!
So can u answer us? Or u gonna ignore us again?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 20:12   #2524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva4u View Post
Can u tell us why starter server still open till now?, u are just splitting ppl!
So can u answer us? Or u gonna ignore us again?
ye this is simply retarded.
close the starter server (which is the TEST server) and simply reopen it in a few month instead of splitting the community right now
Old 11/28/2016, 21:59   #2525

i think the server will be down soon
Old 11/29/2016, 03:34   #2526

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post

This is the way how this idiot player got his items

The supporter with a gm console doing hidden things?

As far as I know, Midnight is a fairplay guy, the justice is coming
R.I.P. Okan !
Quote:
Originally Posted by liminha View Post
Seems [GM] sold his ass to a Turk Donator, why the fuck a Supporter have access to [GM] console?
Player with money + GM corrupt = this shit!

too bad, Pioneer was a good looking Professional server.

I'm disappointed, Because for us (normal players), we have to work hard to get things, and then appear a toxic rat that we call (Turk) and get some unfair benefits, because [GM] is look like a street prostitute who sell himself for few turkish coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liminha View Post
Seems [GM] sold his ass to a Turk Donator, why the fuck a Supporter have access to [GM] console?
Player with money + GM corrupt = this shit!

too bad, Pioneer was a good looking Professional server.

I'm disappointed, Because for us (normal players), we have to work hard to get things, and then appear a toxic rat that we call (Turk) and get some unfair benefits, because [GM] is look like a street prostitute who sell himself for few turkish coins.
OK, we understand you are another frustrated kid who never reached to get the last tier @ Silkroad, because the only thing is good at is to judge others, throw with s*it and be rude.

First of all thig GM is not corrupt and is not a whore, sadly he just ended be betrayed by a player who trusted him and gave him the authority of spawning uniques.

Second of all only Patron Supporter had that command and I'm pretty sure they will be more carefull to the next Patron, if it will be ever again that position.

And maybe your small mind can or cannot understand this, but the role of Supporter, Patron Supporter, PK Editor, Event Manager is not given by how much $ you donate. For servers like that, ask Google, there are many, but not Pioneer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duboisi View Post
Wuuut. Pioneer is proven to be corrupted? I, for one, am shocked. How can they do such a thing?
-sarcasm mode: off
Similar cases with pioneer have occured for years which were also shared by the public on this very forum and you guys kept playing anyway. Some things are well-deserved, you know. How many proofs does it take you to see the owners for what they truly are?
When you are back with the feet on Earth (it's a small planet @ Milky Way Galaxy), reply more with small talk. Isn't owners fault that they start to trust somebody and they ended be trolled. I bet you have many examples from similar things (if you can understand the idea of the situation, not the actual situation) that happened in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
Okan didn't get /makeitem, but as it seems /loadmonster was enough for him.

We found out about it next day so all talismans and items were fast removed and he is banned permanently from our server.
R.I.P. and I hope we will never be able to connect on Pioneer server again. Even with a new account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Ppl got already mad cuz of this situation and failed their sets to leave the server, what about that?
Just because a jerk was detected, why you have to fail your set? Well those people should consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Well I gave Okan small permissions, to ban and disconnect players, also he could spawn monsters but he was not allowed to that.
I could not believe that he disappointed me, even with such low rights but there's no reason to worry about.
We've banned him permanent and also removed his items.
Also you don't need to worry about your accounts, he could only see the ID and Email if he wanted to, but nothing more.
You are safe, the corrupted items are away and the a$$ is banned.
I love how fast Karma works .
Out there is a douchebag who try to do some illegal things and soon enough he ended be discovered and punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_Sani_- View Post
i think the server will be down soon
Dream on baby, Pioneer will be never down.
This community reached 3 years old in November this year and it's still ON !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2016, 09:17   #2527

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
R.I.P. Okan !

OK, we understand you are another frustrated kid who never reached to get the last tier @ Silkroad, because the only thing is good at is to judge others, throw with s*it and be rude.

First of all thig GM is not corrupt and is not a whore, sadly he just ended be betrayed by a player who trusted him and gave him the authority of spawning uniques.

Second of all only Patron Supporter had that command and I'm pretty sure they will be more carefull to the next Patron, if it will be ever again that position.

And maybe your small mind can or cannot understand this, but the role of Supporter, Patron Supporter, PK Editor, Event Manager is not given by how much $ you donate. For servers like that, ask Google, there are many, but not Pioneer.

When you are back with the feet on Earth (it's a small planet @ Milky Way Galaxy), reply more with small talk. Isn't owners fault that they start to trust somebody and they ended be trolled. I bet you have many examples from similar things (if you can understand the idea of the situation, not the actual situation) that happened in your life.

R.I.P. and I hope we will never be able to connect on Pioneer server again. Even with a new account.

Just because a jerk was detected, why you have to fail your set? Well those people should consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

I love how fast Karma works .
Out there is a douchebag who try to do some illegal things and soon enough he ended be discovered and punished.

Dream on baby, Pioneer will be never down.
This community reached 3 years old in November this year and it's still ON !
How the hell is choosing serenity her supporters? What is the criteria? I guess you have to change your attitude, towards your customers ^^ , do not became Okan x2
If you need attitude lessons, whisper me,
Cheers!
Old 11/29/2016, 10:48   #2528

Quote:

Is not owners fault? Man, do you even hear what you are saying? Then who is to be accountable for if something is broken in a company? Who would you deal with? Sorry I have to break this down to you but in real world none will pity you just because you hired the wrong person. You have to be careful about who you pick. If not, you deal with the consequences. The situation might be unfortunate for the owner but this surely is not a reasonable justification for what happened. Not to mention this is not the first time, If my memory is correct we even saw pioneer teaming up with a gold-seller few years back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2016, 13:00   #2529

Smile

Quote:
R.I.P. Okan !

First of all thig GM is not corrupt and is not a *****, sadly he just ended be betrayed by a player who trusted him and gave him the authority of spawning uniques.

Seems you are **** hurt about something, maybe you're just another Toxic Rat!
Relax *****, just play the game and put Pioneer GM ***** out of your mouth!

Btw i've already got all the last tier gear items, without ball licking

"Supporter, Patron Supporter, PK Editor, Event Manager not given is by how much $ you donate."

Tell me how a stupid turk got Patron Supporter? He's a MySQL expert? PK Editor Expert? i dont think so...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2016, 16:46   #2530

aah i hate EU :/
Old 11/30/2016, 01:59   #2531

Good
Old 11/30/2016, 04:12   #2532

Hahhahahahaah how I love you kids.

This is my 2nd day of being back Supporter on Pioneer Community and you already hate me.

Guess what, things in virtual world are the same as real one. When you meet somebody, most of the time you start from 100% trust, then it went down or up depending of the many reasons.

Now let me ask you something. You create a server, right? Then you see some good player who wanna join your team of Supporters (remember it's just a normal player who helps your a*s so you will not be scammed on your deals, it's just a trusted middleman). You accept them and in couple of weeks he is accepted at the Patron Supporter depending of his rating among community, by a forum server poll.

After that you see he is keeping up the good work and you gave him some rights of spawning uniques. After another couple of weeks you discover that he betrayed you by breaking the community's rules.

Why you should blame the owner? The logic is that you must blame the player who did s*its over there.

Think again childrens before you start throwing with s*it on others.

Do whatever your small mind can think. Call me names, call me b*ll licker as liminha did, I really don't care.

@ Leo2111 my attitude will remain the same as before having the title of Supporter and the official trust to help you guys and listen to your problems @ PMs. Probably you are another frustrated player of Pioneer who just hates me because I was Supporter when Pioneer had only 1 server, and because I'm back again Supporter.

If you compare me with Okan well you are wrong. I don't think somebody NOT-trustable can be 2 times on the same position, if he is another "stupid turk" as liminha our racist user of ElitePvpers is calling that guy.

Really keep flamming and verbal abusing me, or even call me names, I don't care about it (this will only lead you to a permanent ban from ePvpers Forum), I will always have the courage to say whatever I think, if it's not breaking any rules.

Cheers guys and I hope I see your virtual a*ses @ Advanced server . If not, no problem, there are out there other guys who doesn't hate this No1 Private Silkroad Community just because they have some personal problems that must be resolved by a Psychiatrist.
Old 11/30/2016, 12:42   #2533

Christmas Screenshot Event Started !
Chech our forum for more info
Old 11/30/2016, 19:44   #2534

Pioneer the best
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2016, 22:01   #2535

Closed Thread