Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/22/2016, 15:06   #2491

elite*gold: 0
yea best would be to close the other server, if so, announce it a week before and nobody can say they didnt know it, then u make an announcement everyday. would be the best way if you want to realize it.
when i was there, i had a full party sitting around. and maybe for those who only got a char there and not in advanced, char transfer, for others only gear n stuff.
i found out u cant go further than zerk lvl 2 so its useless anyways, only good for points.
AND
i just wanted to say that i cant login with mbot somehow, without error, just wont let me, without im fine, wondering if any1 else was experiencing stuff like that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2016, 23:58   #2492

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
yea best would be to close the other server, if so, announce it a week before and nobody can say they didnt know it, then u make an announcement everyday. would be the best way if you want to realize it.
when i was there, i had a full party sitting around. and maybe for those who only got a char there and not in advanced, char transfer, for others only gear n stuff.
i found out u cant go further than zerk lvl 2 so its useless anyways, only good for points.
AND
i just wanted to say that i cant login with mbot somehow, without error, just wont let me, without im fine, wondering if any1 else was experiencing stuff like that.
I friendly recommand you to stop using mBot (it has many errors) and start using sBot. It has same price, 5$ and it's the no1 Silkroad Bot ever. The staff and the management of that bot is so professional that it doesn't pass more than 24h for helping you with any bot related problems.

Never got any errors with sBot when I was playing on international SRO and for 2 months I'm using it on privateSRO and I have 0 problems. But still I see everyday people who cry @ global chats and even union chats, regarding how many fails does mBot to their lives
Old 11/23/2016, 00:08   #2493

Received Thanks: 1,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
I friendly recommand you to stop using mBot (it has many errors) and start using sBot. It has same price, 5$ and it's the no1 Silkroad Bot ever. The staff and the management of that bot is so professional that it doesn't pass more than 24h for helping you with any bot related problems.

Never got any errors with sBot when I was playing on international SRO and for 2 months I'm using it on privateSRO and I have 0 problems. But still I see everyday people who cry @ global chats and even union chats, regarding how many fails does mBot to their lives
but u notice someone ppl cant afford to buy a payed bot including me as well
Old 11/23/2016, 13:33   #2494

Quote:
AND
Same problem with mbot here, but I need to try 4-5 time with normal client to login too.
Old 11/23/2016, 17:20   #2495

nah its on the side of the server because i never had problems like that with it, im using the free crack which is totally fine, everything works and i never get any errors.
and i really tried everything with it, partybuffing, relogging, sound when pm, auto ressing, party protection and so on, everything works if you know how .
so as u can see, its just on this server i was<- experiencing the login issue, its fine now anyways.
Old 11/23/2016, 17:48   #2496

Quote:
nah its on the side of the server because i never had problems like that with it, im using the free crack which is totally fine, everything works and i never get any errors.
and i really tried everything with it, partybuffing, relogging, sound when pm, auto ressing, party protection and so on, everything works if you know how .
so as u can see, its just on this server i was<- experiencing the login issue, its fine now anyways.
Here is not ok, I tried 6 times to login.
Old 11/24/2016, 11:13   #2497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevar0 View Post

yo, sometimes when its not working, restart the bot few times, like average 3 times could be more though, then its working atleast for me.
Old 11/24/2016, 12:51   #2498

They will fix login problem at weekend.
Old 11/24/2016, 13:47   #2499

Quote:
yo, sometimes when its not working, restart the bot few times, like average 3 times could be more though, then its working atleast for me.
3 days ago, everything was ok, I could login from the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
They will fix login problem at weekend.
I hope they will do it...
Old 11/24/2016, 14:05   #2500

Quote:
3 days ago, everything was ok, I could login from the first time.

I hope they will do it...
dont worry everything will be fine again.
Old 11/25/2016, 02:55   #2501

Old 11/25/2016, 12:56   #2502

I didn't receive confirmation email after creating acc...
Old 11/25/2016, 13:16   #2503

try a different email, if it still doesnt work i will test it for you with one of my emails, you can also ask on the website.
Old 11/26/2016, 00:51   #2504

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
but u notice someone ppl cant afford to buy a payed bot including me as well
If you think the best things in this life on Earth are free, then you came back here for no reason.

In any f2p (free 2 play) there isn't such thing as free good things. In the background there are a bunch of people who work for doing things smooth an easy for players.

So if you decide to enjoy a free bot, you can even admit that maybe someday, you will find your account empty. Because there are out there enough frustrated players who cannot become powerfull, unless they steal from others.

Quote:
Same problem with mbot here, but I need to try 4-5 time with normal client to login too.
I'm sBot user. A payed sBot and I encounter the same problem like you. The problem is from the server, not because of what kind of bot do you use.

Quote:
When it happends for me that way, I just disconnect and reconnect. Restarting bot isn't helping you if login server is f*c*d up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerts View Post
I didn't receive confirmation email after creating acc...
If you've tryed your Spam Box and you didn't find any mails from Pioneer, you can always go for best 2 email servers at this time : Gmail and Yahoo.

I bet that you will receive emails and confirmation emails pretty fast if you go for Gmail.

Don't forget one thing anyway. You are joining a German Server who has Arab and Turkish community. Most of the players @ here are kids (because let's admit it, Silkroad isn't so player-skilled in order to have players old enough to think and play) and most of them doesn't know even 10% of commun english.

Why I'm telling you this? Think how fast your brain can melt when you write a global "WTS x item+ y" and all your replys are OFFER. Like it's pretty logic to sell something and then start offering for your own item.

Or the no1 quest of all the time is searching (and geting in) a guild of english speakers and active players. There are guild there that even if they are looking like english speakers, when Guild Master or Deputies aren't AFK, people start to spam in they natural language. So if you only read about Babilon tower, you can feel it on your own skin, if I can say that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 22:14   #2505

ِAre you planning to release new Starter server soon ?
Closed Thread