Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2016, 18:01   #2296

elite*gold: 0
there is problem when i download it please check download links or upload another links
Old 10/08/2016, 21:37   #2297

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherifzoza55 View Post
there is problem when i download it please check download links or upload another links
What problem?
Old 10/08/2016, 21:48   #2298

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
What problem?
everytime i try to download game make error

i tried in diff pc's and still got the problem
Old 10/08/2016, 22:18   #2299

PGN i already wrote a ticket and made a forum post here about that but iīm still getting ignored

there is a chinese imbue delay since a week i guess.
itīs sometimes not possible to activate the imbue while attacking.
maybe itīs the ping on your server or maybe you have changed the imbue last update but there is 100% something wrong the past week(s).
even the bot doesnīt activate it sometimes while botting and you can see him common attacking or doing 3 spells without activating the imbue.

itīs definetly not my connection because my whole guild can confirm, that they have the same problem. a friend is shield sword nuker for example and itīs retarded if you do for example 2 spells without imbue.

if you still think that itīs our connection you can ask your Supporter Fozzy.
he can confirm that imbue delay and he was pretty confused too when his bot attacked few times without activating imbue. (not a big deal while botting but it sucks while doing pvp or Hwt and your bot simply common attacks once bcs the imbue is restricted.)

edit: pretty sure itīs the ping on your server. it spikes kinda often to 250~ and the delay starts happening
Old 10/09/2016, 13:26   #2300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
PGN i already wrote a ticket and made a forum post here about that but iīm still getting ignored

there is a chinese imbue delay since a week i guess.
itīs sometimes not possible to activate the imbue while attacking.
maybe itīs the ping on your server or maybe you have changed the imbue last update but there is 100% something wrong the past week(s).
even the bot doesnīt activate it sometimes while botting and you can see him common attacking or doing 3 spells without activating the imbue.

itīs definetly not my connection because my whole guild can confirm, that they have the same problem. a friend is shield sword nuker for example and itīs retarded if you do for example 2 spells without imbue.

if you still think that itīs our connection you can ask your Supporter Fozzy.
he can confirm that imbue delay and he was pretty confused too when his bot attacked few times without activating imbue. (not a big deal while botting but it sucks while doing pvp or Hwt and your bot simply common attacks once bcs the imbue is restricted.)

edit: pretty sure itīs the ping on your server. it spikes kinda often to 250~ and the delay starts happening
Well no1 reported it to me and i'm not the one who make tickets^^

I will check it out.
Old 10/09/2016, 15:29   #2301

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
Well no1 reported it to me and i'm not the one who make tickets^^

I will check it out.
thank you for the reply.

also made a strawpoll about this issue via global.

I feel like everyone has this problem but no one else is reporting it lol.
just bot/play with a chinese char and you will see it yourself^^.

1 common attack every 8-10 seconds or itīs not activating it at all.
(10 skills without activating is my record (watched the bot for 5 minutes)).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2016, 16:40   #2302

uhm.. how to take party in the lottery?
Old 10/09/2016, 23:12   #2303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
uhm.. how to take party in the lottery?
There is special NPC in DW where u can buy coupons.

Quote:
thank you for the reply.

I informed Midnight about it, he will test it himself.
Old 10/09/2016, 23:34   #2304

Quote:
thank you for the reply.

I got the same problem... the imbue is often not working and the server ping is rly high in the last days.... this makes china chars rly hard to play. Please fix this.
Old 10/10/2016, 21:18   #2305

hello, i already made tickets in the website but no answers. So i come here, i have few issues... 1st. is the common disconect every time no mather bot or play per hand or leave stall after 1hour its disconected, and the next one as i saw someone already posted that the ch imbue has huge delays. anyways hope someone can help me with the dc thingy atleast it drives me insane cant properly play or even stall some items
Old 10/10/2016, 22:42   #2306

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyMonster View Post
hello, i already made tickets in the website but no answers. So i come here, i have few issues... 1st. is the common disconect every time no mather bot or play per hand or leave stall after 1hour its disconected, and the next one as i saw someone already posted that the ch imbue has huge delays. anyways hope someone can help me with the dc thingy atleast it drives me insane cant properly play or even stall some items
Download new client please.
Old 10/10/2016, 23:13   #2307

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Download new client please.
i downloaded the client/tff thing 2 days ago? was there an update in these 2 days?
Old 10/10/2016, 23:21   #2308

Hello i came back from a long break, just downloaded the server to try it out, seems exp is pretty low But its Okay, all i want to know is that if this server actually worth? Saw in the website a decent amount of online players, yet, i just saw 1 parte at party match which is kinda weird considering the amount of players on and neither saw people around.. So it is worth for having some fun (jobbing, FW, PvP, party and stuff)? Or its just one more death server?
Old 10/10/2016, 23:36   #2309

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Hello i came back from a long break, just downloaded the server to try it out, seems exp is pretty low But its Okay, all i want to know is that if this server actually worth? Saw in the website a decent amount of online players, yet, i just saw 1 parte at party match which is kinda weird considering the amount of players on and neither saw people around.. So it is worth for having some fun (jobbing, FW, PvP, party and stuff)? Or its just one more death server?
server is good many people online doesnt matter that only few party matches, normaly. In day time GMT +0 you have 2 sometimes to 3 party matching pages. so dont worry server is populated and much activity
*Edit unless you are in the starter server there are only 50-80 players there :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2016, 23:57   #2310

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyMonster View Post
server is good many people online doesnt matter that only few party matches, normaly. In day time GMT +0 you have 2 sometimes to 3 party matching pages. so dont worry server is populated and much activity
*Edit unless you are in the starter server there are only 50-80 players there :P
Ummmm...

1706 / 2500 Players Online

Either thats a lie or the server is death then, theres not even 1 single party at the match, i loggued in now and 10 hours ago, basically same result :/ its too weird tbh

Edit: I thought the servers thing were "divisions" but seems they are different servers.. I made my char in the other server and theres more people (at least 1 page in the party match)
Closed Thread