Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mythos ONLINE | Cap 100 | CH ONLY | Where the Dreams become TRUE | Grand Opening 16/8

Discussion on Mythos ONLINE | Cap 100 | CH ONLY | Where the Dreams become TRUE | Grand Opening 16/8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/07/2016, 01:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Anyone could tell is it worth to play?
Old 08/07/2016, 02:24   #32

elite*gold: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostrom View Post
Anyone could tell is it worth to play?
Thread in front of you, why don't you read it and decide by yourself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2016, 10:08   #33

some edits u need to do
1- remove titan uniqs it's not oldschool
2-exp rate way to high
3- elixir drop rate way to high
4-sp rate fcking hell high 1monster for like 20k xDD
5-1 friend killed 1 uniq for me i was lv 45~ i get lv 100 titan isy
6- make stone stack 1000 !!!!!
7- why guild limit 50/50 fix that and union make it 3/3

GL
IGN:Scorpion
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2016, 10:40   #34

set a limit job kill / day like 4 times per day for same players ... it just a suggest i didnt test the beta yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 13:44   #35

Random dcs lags damage scrolls titan uniques very high item mall prices this server is a disapointment
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 13:51   #36

Make PC LIMIT ,not IP LIMIT ! All idiots know how u use proxy.
If you make PC limit ,LegendS guild coming.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2016, 14:44   #37

sox system ....

Moon at nuckers hands is OP always if it normal +3

make the sos +1
moon +2
sun +3

this will cause a nice balance
put a nice daily limit for the coins ... weekly is soo annoying cuz you can collect all coins u need in just 2 days and be inactive till the next week reset ... but (MAKE IT A NICE LIMIT WHO PPL CAN REACH IN LIKE 2 hours of trading >>>> we'r not a game machines)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 17:13   #38

we need 360 mastery -,-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 19:08   #39

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade312 View Post
Random dcs lags damage scrolls titan uniques very high item mall prices this server is a disapointment
disappointment !!
what made it disappointing ? That's the main Reason of releasing Beta , to see what would the people think out of it , and try to avoid messing on the Official Launch
Please don't judge on the server and you didn't try it well
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 19:51   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezUrBlooD View Post
some edits u need to do
1- remove titan uniqs it's not oldschool
2-exp rate way to high
3- elixir drop rate way to high
4-sp rate fcking hell high 1monster for like 20k xDD
5-1 friend killed 1 uniq for me i was lv 45~ i get lv 100 titan isy
6- make stone stack 1000 !!!!!
7- why guild limit 50/50 fix that and union make it 3/3

GL
IGN:Scorpion
i will answer you at points like you
1-We do Collect Every Single Person Opinion and put it into Tablet of Discussion and after that if it meet the Required Conditions we will apply it
and also the Rates has to be High Since it's Beta , so Everyone Would be Able to Reach The Max Level Faster also gather items and trying alchemy , etc , would be pointless to setup the real Rates into Beta since all the characters will be wiped right after
Thank you to tell us, we are now in the process of gathering all the problems to solve it this evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapo View Post
set a limit job kill / day like 4 times per day for same players ... it just a suggest i didnt test the beta yet
Please try the beta first and after this Tell us what it deems appropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapo View Post
sox system ....

Moon at nuckers hands is OP always if it normal +3

make the sos +1
moon +2
sun +3

this will cause a nice balance
put a nice daily limit for the coins ... weekly is soo annoying cuz you can collect all coins u need in just 2 days and be inactive till the next week reset ... but (MAKE IT A NICE LIMIT WHO PPL CAN REACH IN LIKE 2 hours of trading >>>> we'r not a game machines)
Thank you for your suggestion, and we are in the process of consideration of this matter, and when the report regarding this matter, will bring you all the news via our page on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovee View Post
Make PC LIMIT ,not IP LIMIT ! All idiots know how u use proxy.
If you make PC limit ,LegendS guild coming.
Thank you for your suggestion , we already put it into discussion
LegendS guild are welcomed at any time .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 03:44   #41

silk price
WTF
that make it pay2win as hell
lower the silk prices
fix ur lagg and random d.c
alch rate =??? coz i test it pretty easy
make stone succ 70% only not 100%
try to add new trade route
Old 08/08/2016, 05:07   #42

Thumbs down

Quote:
silk price
WTF
that make it pay2win as hell
lower the silk prices
fix ur lagg and random d.c
alch rate =??? coz i test it pretty easy
make stone succ 70% only not 100%
try to add new trade route
At first I want to remind you that this beta period, WHAT THE REASON FOR THE OPENING OF THE BETA ?
the main Reason of opening beta that we realized that we could have missed something that people would like to be added which would be abit hard to add or modify without any casualties .
also we do respect our players for trusting us and give us a try for it , so we wanted to make sure at official launch the game would be smooth for everyone .

And now we will go back to the pay2win Point , excuse me to tell you that you realy blind person, and methods available to get free silk are:
-1Silk / 2h | 300Silk to anyone who kills the Rck every week -Vote4silk | -Social Media {FB Share 300 Silk - Epvp interaction 500 Silk } Event's every week - Dealy reward { It will be available in the next update }
Other ways to get items of the Silk { Uniq Coin } There is a Npc for this coin's , through which you can buy items silk by this coin's
Is it after all this says that the server Pay2win?
And now we go to the lag point, and I regret to tell you that you also don't understand quickly, there is a server lag because we resolve all the problems that we receive, without closing the server,
With regard to the stones, I've already been doing this, and will be modified in the next update
And let's go now to the proportion of server rate, don't forget that I said to you in your comment earlier that this rate, we have set for players to help in the search for the presence of bugs in the server, which we will adjust this rate, but before the end of the beta period "so that we have a chance to try a good
But now deal with the last point, please add the details of them because I didn't understand what you mean,
And now I will tell you something, please if you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, let us that we know through the presentation of improper or let us know the way you want through Our facebook page , and in order to study the suggestions please don't put them with problems, if you don't like a server, please retain you think to yourself, thank you for joining us.
Old 08/08/2016, 07:23   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr!tZz View Post
At first I want to remind you that this beta period, WHAT THE REASON FOR THE OPENING OF THE BETA ?
the main Reason of opening beta that we realized that we could have missed something that people would like to be added which would be abit hard to add or modify without any casualties .
also we do respect our players for trusting us and give us a try for it , so we wanted to make sure at official launch the game would be smooth for everyone .

And now we will go back to the pay2win Point , excuse me to tell you that you realy blind person, and methods available to get free silk are:
-1Silk / 2h | 300Silk to anyone who kills the Rck every week -Vote4silk | -Social Media {FB Share 300 Silk - Epvp interaction 500 Silk } Event's every week - Dealy reward { It will be available in the next update }
Other ways to get items of the Silk { Uniq Coin } There is a Npc for this coin's , through which you can buy items silk by this coin's
Is it after all this says that the server Pay2win?
And now we go to the lag point, and I regret to tell you that you also don't understand quickly, there is a server lag because we resolve all the problems that we receive, without closing the server,
With regard to the stones, I've already been doing this, and will be modified in the next update
And let's go now to the proportion of server rate, don't forget that I said to you in your comment earlier that this rate, we have set for players to help in the search for the presence of bugs in the server, which we will adjust this rate, but before the end of the beta period "so that we have a chance to try a good
But now deal with the last point, please add the details of them because I didn't understand what you mean,
And now I will tell you something, please if you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, let us that we know through the presentation of improper or let us know the way you want through Our facebook page , and in order to study the suggestions please don't put them with problems, if you don't like a server, please retain you think to yourself, thank you for joining us.
i wont waste ma time reading all that keep it simple
alch rate = ??? and lower the silk price as well that all i need for now
Old 08/08/2016, 07:49   #44

Quote:
i wont waste ma time reading all that keep it simple
alch rate = ??? and lower the silk price as well that all i need for now
You can read it at any time
And when you read it you will find the words to respond to this also
Thanks
1 User