Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD ROSTOFF cap 110 EU/CH Server improved only by your recommendations

Discussion on SILKROAD ROSTOFF cap 110 EU/CH Server improved only by your recommendations within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/18/2016, 21:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobu View Post
I`ve played in this server for a month now.... Things i can say:
1. This server aint ur "candy *ss" server, where everything is just given to you.
2. Rates are not low... they are ok... It`s accually not hard to get lv 110
3. Sox is only from mob or fgw.
4. GM is accually a human being and listens what we have to say.
5. I have never seen that stable connection to a server, ever.

There are more points but what`s the point of writing everything down, experience it yourself. I`m accually glad this server is closer to original than all the other servers in this community. No balance b******* or making it pay2win in some very wierd way, making it look like it`s play2win. This server is accually Play2Win and if you want anything you just have to play. And don`t let the gold prices fool you. 200M for prem is quite alot, since gold drop is down, and it takes time to get silk items.
Its no problem to lower the prices All for the players!
Old 09/07/2016, 18:43   #32

elite*gold: 0
#Request to close this threed