Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Guardians-SRO | PVE | Cap 110 | EU-CH | Automatic Events | Balanced Server | Integral

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrinxhan15 View Post
i told you, StronG_BoY , all what he can say is saying how or what like this "How Auto Equipment Work ??" ! , and then say no bugs xD

anyway , listen Guardians-sro , i hope you understand ...

these are some bugs
(1)
you can't stop laugh , cause you CAN'T understand! , let's say i am playing another server which is problem more stable and bug-free than your server
, and then in this another server , i bought an item from NPC for... 125k gold (example: any part of the set) , then i used the item , and now i want to sell it , shouldn't it i get 50k-125k gold when i sell it? , in other working server , yes you get some money , some servers NPC give you the original price

, but how about your bugged server? no it only give 10 gold , not matter how much you paid , all what you will receive is only 10 gold , i hope you understand , and stop laugh like an idiot!


**Another bug (2) is the autoequipment
sometimes it work (i receive the bot message) , sometimes not (don't receive the BOT message) , sometimes it give me few parts of the set even if i am higher than the degree level!! , it happend in all my accounts , and it happened in many degrees

(3)
and in this thread you said Job rate 75x , and in game it is sho it is 1x

(4)
the quest that give sun weapon , it doesn't work , it says quest completed , but doesn't give anything

(5)
, there are also some crashes bug , i stopped playing before figuring out more bugs
All Bug Fixed All Bug not your understanding about bug



Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 26
then there is a problem (not a Bug)
mobs r few , need more to gain exp xD
, im trading now and 'ill till u my result after ending it !!


StronG_BoY is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by StronG_BoY View Post
then there is a problem (not a Bug)
mobs r few , need more to gain exp xD
, im trading now and 'ill till u my result after ending it !!

Thank you For Good Replaying and we will increase Mobs As u like After Update

Wait us ...in trade i need to say u need to kill All Thief To get EXP then When you sell it you will get JP i Hope That and About Gold You Will See and Write here i wait you
Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 26
i think i told u before about events .
that most times need silk to Join , its only for donators [Like H&S , Lucky Global], silk owners , not for players need silk !!
2- Reverses can't be for Silk in server like that as its the most used thing in game !
3- if u don't wanna make reverses for gold or drop from mobs !! then make the reward of Trivia and Rearrange each for 20 silk !


StronG_BoY is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by StronG_BoY View Post
i think i told u before about events .
that most times need silk to Join , its only for donators [Like H&S , Lucky Global], silk owners , not for players need silk !!
2- Reverses can't be for Silk in server like that as its the most used thing in game !
3- if u don't wanna make reverses for gold or drop from mobs !! then make the reward of Trivia and Rearrange each for 20 silk !
i understand what u say but i need say some thing now we Use Beta Version Of G_Event this BOT have 15 Event's and we will Work on it after we use Full Version you will see you can collect more of silk then you can Buy Revers very Easy i hope understand US
Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardians-sro View Post
i understand what u say but i need say some thing now we Use Beta Version Of G_Event this BOT have 15 Event's and we will Work on it after we use Full Version you will see you can collect more of silk then you can Buy Revers very Easy i hope understand US
What will happen when you have the full version?
more events? what ?

did you read what he was talking about? he said "most of the events are for people who already have silks" , will the full version remove these events for people who already have silk ? What will full version do exactly?
syrinxhan15 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrinxhan15 View Post
What will happen when you have the full version?
more events? what ?

did you read what he was talking about? he said "most of the events are for people who already have silks" , will the full version remove these events for people who already have silk ? What will full version do exactly?
Read My Replay with carfoul again and u will know
Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardians-sro View Post
Read My Replay with carfoul again and u will know
you will work on it? huh? what that exactly should mean?
remove the events for people who have silk? YES OR NO ?
add more events YES OR NO ?
increase the silk for other events YES OR NO ?

the problem is that there are events that only people who already have silk can join it , so adding more events or increasing silk won't solve the real problem

yes , i read your reply carefully from the first time , it is meaningless reply , you said nothing useful , just evading from answering , dodging
syrinxhan15 is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
U Fixed All Bugs ? Or Some of them still work ? i wrote all the comments .. what is the news ?
Abdelrahman Gamal is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdelrahman Gamal View Post
U Fixed All Bugs ? Or Some of them still work ? i wrote all the comments .. what is the news ?
All Fixed
Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardians-sro View Post
All Fixed
That's Good

Bro , What About Guild info ? Taxes
3ashour is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ashour View Post
That's Good

Bro , What About Guild info ? Taxes

guild max 25 player
winner 20b
fw on monday & friday at 9.00 GMT +2


another info GM will answer G.L
babayfd is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 20
<a href='https://postimg.org/image/6l5iiyssn/' target='_blank'><img src='https://s31.postimg.org/6l5iiyssn/SRO_2016_06_05_18_37_22_55.jpg' border='0' alt='postimage'/></a>
AMIGO1337 is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by babayfd View Post
guild max 25 player
winner 20b
fw on monday & friday at 9.00 GMT +2


another info GM will answer G.L


Thx Bro

there 's reward on fw bandit
3ashour is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 53
No bandit no reward , until there are more than guild attack it


Historic-Road is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.