Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2016, 11:31   #2416

elite*gold: 0
Does some1 know how to fix Error 3 ? :S
Old 08/13/2016, 11:40   #2417

Quote:
Originally Posted by uebertreiber View Post
Does some1 know how to fix Error 3 ? :S
Ask someone to upload the latest media for you ! It will solve the problem Try resetting your router / running as admin. Media is nice solution anways!
Old 08/13/2016, 12:21   #2418

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mena1937 View Post
When did the coins reset ? Friday 00:00 or 12:00 pm
They were resetted at 12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by taotekno View Post
I have an idea.
You should re-arrange the parties. For example, for maximum price for traders, there must be 2 hunters in party. I mean, 6 traders-2hunters in 1 pt=max reward for traders. Less hunter more trader=less reward for traders. If there is more hunters than traders or 4/4 situation then more rewards for hunters. I mean you should arrange that every party should have atleast 2 hunters. I don't know that's the idea I got. Maybe you can make it better with including your opinions or others.
Doesnt sound bad but something like this is hard to implement..

Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post
Make something with ur lags!
there are no laggs at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by souza094 View Post
How can i get the honor buffs?
By joining the job arena and killing some asses
Old 08/13/2016, 12:22   #2419

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCake View Post
Ask someone to upload the latest media for you ! It will solve the problem Try resetting your router / running as admin. Media is nice solution anways!
ty worked for me alrdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzyyyyy View Post
They were resetted at 12pm

Doesnt sound bad but something like this is hard to implement..

there are no laggs at all.

By joining the job arena and killing some *****

Just saying but the server will die if you dont make job more attractive cuz 90% thieves.

And the globals are way to expensive if you compare it to a pet clock which costs also 50 silks lol
Old 08/13/2016, 12:26   #2420

Quote:
You probably have been wandering around, jumping from server to server just to end up leaving it in couple of weeks. Sadly, this is what the private-sro section has become
Good luck changing that.
Electus REBORN tried that, had an insane amount of players ( 3k), thats ******* huge, considering isro had 3500 cap. Now look at it, barely 300 players online.
SRO is pretty much dead , and its a shame. This game had such potential. Even if that server with over 3k players online, died, this pretty much says everything. Seems like ppl love starting over, playing with 20 players on the entire server, then quit, and repeat. lol

I'd try this one tbh, but i'm pretty sure it'll fade away in 1 month or 2
Old 08/13/2016, 13:06   #2421

90% thieves? in what dreamworld, ive ran in two different caravanes today.... so pls if u run solo its ur fault.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2016, 18:17   #2422

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
90% thieves? in what dreamworld, ive ran in two different caravanes today.... so pls if u run solo its ur fault.
I always run in caravans too. And yet I've lost 3 trades over 5 runs yesterday. You probably got lucky and joined when the caravan just started, but once the thieves are aware, it won't last long until you got 4 full parties of thieves on your road.
Old 08/13/2016, 18:39   #2423

no, there are different caravanes, some have many hunter some not, i just stopped when i saw there are just 2 hunters and many thieves waiting, not worth it, the other caravan was from futuristic, many hunter, more traders, no thief would go for it its timewaste.

ive done many trades since yesterday and ive lost only once only because i was afk at the wrong moment lol
Old 08/13/2016, 19:07   #2424

Old 08/14/2016, 03:26   #2425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
Good luck changing that.
Electus REBORN tried that, had an insane amount of players ( 3k), thats fucking huge, considering isro had 3500 cap. Now look at it, barely 300 players online.
SRO is pretty much dead , and its a shame. This game had such potential. Even if that server with over 3k players online, died, this pretty much says everything. Seems like ppl love starting over, playing with 20 players on the entire server, then quit, and repeat. lol

I'd try this one tbh, but i'm pretty sure it'll fade away in 1 month or 2
U are wrong. Silkroad is still living and always will. Look at rev6 server capacity or error-soft. In private servers it often happens that they lose players because they do bad decisions. Levitation had 3k max capacity and I saw 2,9k online. Now it is reduced to 2500 max capacity and amount of players a day is about 2k. Many people left this server and will. I think only ZSZC Zone with Syntix online or Good old times will last long time.

iSro has always full servers. Damn, 10 yo game and still being like that. I know the server nowadays are less but anyway. There are still people who started to play this game:

This game is still for me awesome, especially on private servers because it is like in older times. I do not mind ofc. servers. It is not like used to be but I understand one thing. Having a server 10 years with the same cap is not acceptable so they had to something. We can be glad for having new server Ephesus or private servers.
Old 08/14/2016, 09:57   #2426

Lets see this Bizzy (futu helper) . he help futu for silks&battle coins .. And Futu make dll bug again they are opened 5x+ caracter but GM is not make anything not deleted job cave battle coins and he banned other members cuz when we insult Futu GM banned other members..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 10:59   #2427

Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post
U are wrong. Silkroad is still living and always will. Look at rev6 server capacity or error-soft. In private servers it often happens that they lose players because they do bad decisions. Levitation had 3k max capacity and I saw 2,9k online. Now it is reduced to 2500 max capacity and amount of players a day is about 2k. Many people left this server and will. I think only ZSZC Zone with Syntix online or Good old times will last long time.

iSro has always full servers. ****, 10 yo game and still being like that. I know the server nowadays are less but anyway. There are still people who started to play this game:

This game is still for me awesome, especially on private servers because it is like in older times. I do not mind ofc. servers. It is not like used to be but I understand one thing. Having a server 10 years with the same cap is not acceptable so they had to something. We can be glad for having new server Ephesus or private servers.
So ppl enjoy starting over and over again? it had 3k players, now 1823. So its already dying only after not even 1 month
Old 08/14/2016, 11:45   #2428

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
So ppl enjoy starting over and over again? it had 3k players, now 1823. So its already dying only after not even 1 month
There is 2 thing to blame when a server dies.
-> Not well thought patches , that ruins the economy , adds such things that destroys the " balance " (although there is none at any server ) , things that people hate .
-> Silkroad itself. Silkroad is a game going to nowhere , no endgame goal , when you can say : I've won , I've became the best . There are FWs and pvp events to show off and prove your union is the best KRALL BLABLA. Thats why servers start dying, people get bored, events (unique,pvp hs etc) are not a solution to bring "fun" into the game, and owners just can't see it .
-> Okay , there is a 3rd thing , bugs , cheaters. Longer a bug stays exploitable on the server the more people starts losing hope in the server. About cheaters, well noone likes to see people cheating and not getting punished . Or you punish and lose that player. Either way, collateral dmg.

Pretty much all of the above happened to LVN , (havent played , just followed our competence, learned from their & our own mistakes) .
Old 08/14/2016, 14:28   #2429

There is clientless problem in dw many people get insta clientless when they log in.
Old 08/14/2016, 14:50   #2430

dw full dc
fix it plz
Closed Thread