Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2016, 23:29   #2041

elite*gold: 0
Is server in check status?
Old 07/28/2016, 23:29   #2042

yup
Old 07/28/2016, 23:40   #2043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzyyyyy View Post
Server is online.

To the guys which are trying to bypass the hwid limit with the old elamidas dll.
We will ban you if you will keep trying this bullshit. i hope you see that as a last warning.
Otherwise you will beg me to unban you soon.
holyshit! the server goes down more than me going to bathroom!
and I don't know why it goes down after you have just ended your inspection?!
who can compensate me for the trade trans that I was going to deliver? forget about it what about the last ones which failed because of the same thing "server is down" !! forget about game will you compensate me for the free time I waste waiting your game to be open refreshing your site every 5 minutes instead of checking facebook or go for friend-walk?
If you think that you can compensate me by giving me a pet clock for the pet that I've already sold it to NPC after its time ended to have 1 more slot in my inventory, then it's okey keep it up!!
Old 07/28/2016, 23:46   #2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarious View Post
holyshit! the server goes down more than me going to bathroom!
and I don't know why it goes down after you have just ended your inspection?!
who can compensate me for the trade trans that I was going to deliver? forget about it what about the last ones which failed because of the same thing "server is down" !! forget about game will you compensate me for the free time I waste waiting your game to be open refreshing your site every 5 minutes instead of checking facebook or go for friend-walk?
If you think that you can compensate me by giving me a pet clock for the pet that I've already sold it to NPC after its time ended to have 1 more slot in my inventory, then it's okey keep it up!!
I will get you your trans pets np
Old 07/28/2016, 23:49   #2045

my update keeps crashing what happened?
Old 07/29/2016, 00:04   #2046

Thiefes gold rate its Joke
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 02:08   #2047

i suggest to make the job arena opened anytime so ppl can have fun in jobwar there
Old 07/29/2016, 04:23   #2048

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 189/2/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawbin3 View Post
Thiefes gold rate its Joke
+1 xD its very big joke
Old 07/29/2016, 05:15   #2049

elite*gold: 5
wts moon robe hands or wtt with LA moon part pm me in game MasterOfRoc
Old 07/29/2016, 05:22   #2050

why I cant start the game I didnt use any hack or other things
Old 07/29/2016, 05:50   #2051

people who were saying that players made EURO chars to lvl up their CHN chanrs and such, time to accept the fact that CHN is dead in the server, my useless EURO warrior and not even a wizard char lvled to 100 in 2 days, i have been botting my *** off with CHN and still lvl 94, and been trading and now i have money but no CHN items to buyin the picture people are assuming that there is only euro in the server, they're not even acknowledging the existence of CHN, whenever someone is selling an item without identifying the item race and i ask, the response "of course EURO"
like earlier comments said before, game is great and has many many many good features but balancing between builds and races is just not great

i have been trading with my EURO char till my CHN char hits 100 for the last 3-4 days and it is boring as ****, i have nothing to do because anything i wanna achieve would be on my CHN, and now i got useless job coins on my euro and money that i can't even buy CHN items with since there aren't any
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/29/2016, 06:17   #2052

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapRogers View Post

people who were saying that players made EURO chars to lvl up their CHN chanrs and such, time to accept the fact that CHN is dead in the server, my useless EURO warrior and not even a wizard char lvled to 100 in 2 days, i have been botting my *** off with CHN and still lvl 94, and been trading and now i have money but no CHN items to buyin the picture people are assuming that there is only euro in the server, they're not even acknowledging the existence of CHN, whenever someone is selling an item without identifying the item race and i ask, the response "of course EURO"
like earlier comments said before, game is great and has many many many good features but balancing between builds and races is just not great

i have been trading with my EURO char till my CHN char hits 100 for the last 3-4 days and it is boring as ****, i have nothing to do because anything i wanna achieve would be on my CHN, and now i got useless job coins on my euro and money that i can't even buy CHN items with since there aren't any
Chn chars never catch us cuz eu characters too op. Just play eu
Old 07/29/2016, 08:11   #2053

Quote:

Then you are a very bad botter... I started playing 2 days late (sunday instead of friday) and my chn hit lvl 100 yesterday, without any kind of plvl.

About EU, it has always been like that and still, at cap 100 on isro chn char could be competitive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 10:05   #2054

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
Then you are a very bad botter... I started playing 2 days late (sunday instead of friday) and my chn hit lvl 100 yesterday, without any kind of plvl.

About EU, it has always been like that and still, at cap 100 on isro chn char could be competitive.
my CHN char is a force glaiver always been 0 gap always been FF till 92, i bot most of the day at least 10 hours and at night i leave it botting at mobs 3-4 lvls higher than my lvl
how on earth is that bad botting?

to keep in mind i dont have a premium
if i am missing something, please go ahead and enlighten me
Old 07/29/2016, 10:43   #2055

Quote:
my CHN char is a force glaiver always been 0 gap always been FF till 92, i bot most of the day at least 10 hours and at night i leave it botting at mobs 3-4 lvls higher than my lvl
how on earth is that bad botting?

to keep in mind i dont have a premium
if i am missing something, please go ahead and enlighten me
You're trying to play a CH character on LeWIZation, yep you're missing a lot
Closed Thread