Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 08/27/2016, 21:02   #2626
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
PlayerOnline 348 / 1000
It used to be 1700/2000
LoL
I don't know which gm banned me but after seeing this message he will understand who I am

"1401! less"
taotekno is offline  
Old 08/27/2016, 22:10   #2627
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 871
Received Thanks: 246
RIP !
seven16 is offline  
Old 08/28/2016, 04:52   #2628
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 27
R.I.P -.-''
phantomzzz is offline  
Old 08/28/2016, 09:39   #2629
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
STFU !!!

Levitation is not DEAD !!
This is the best Server in Silkroad Area !! % , Alchemy, Dropps verry Good !


DeathAngels stay STRONG !!!! <3

LEVITATION 4 EVER :*
BeLugachen is offline  
Old 08/28/2016, 12:38   #2630
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLugachen View Post
STFU !!!

Levitation is not DEAD !!
This is the best Server in Silkroad Area !! % , Alchemy, Dropps verry Good !


DeathAngels stay STRONG !!!! <3

LEVITATION 4 EVER :*
taotekno is offline  
Old 08/28/2016, 19:44   #2631
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 436
Received Thanks: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLugachen View Post
STFU !!!

Levitation is not DEAD !!
This is the best Server in Silkroad Area !! % , Alchemy, Dropps verry Good !


DeathAngels stay STRONG !!!! <3

LEVITATION 4 EVER :*
I'm sick of people thinking ''Alchemy is good'' when it's easy but k
Mr_Chocolate is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2016, 20:12   #2632
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taotekno View Post
PlayerOnline 348 / 1000
It used to be 1700/2000
LoL
I don't know which gm banned me but after seeing this message he will understand who I am

"1401! less"
it used to be 2400/3000 (or 2600)
evilgeniusht is offline  
Old 08/28/2016, 20:27   #2633
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 408
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
I'm sick of people thinking ''Alchemy is good'' when it's easy but k
And yet a lot of players left because "**** alchemy rates so low". I agree with you that alchemy was pretty ok, and maybe even a bit too easy.

What makes me laugh so hard is that, during the 3-4 days of departures, there has been a lot of advertising for pioneer on globals. And yet, after their "grand opening", pioneer got 1000-1200 players online with IP limit 3. You can easily divide it by 6, since a lot of players will use proxies and some will even run a 8/8 party (or parties ?). So there are probably like 200 real players on the "very active best pserver ever Pioneer". While on our "dead fail server", there are still at least 100-150 real players.
keflebos is offline  
Old 08/29/2016, 01:24   #2634
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
And yet a lot of players left because "**** alchemy rates so low". I agree with you that alchemy was pretty ok, and maybe even a bit too easy.

What makes me laugh so hard is that, during the 3-4 days of departures, there has been a lot of advertising for pioneer on globals. And yet, after their "grand opening", pioneer got 1000-1200 players online with IP limit 3. You can easily divide it by 6, since a lot of players will use proxies and some will even run a 8/8 party (or parties ?). So there are probably like 200 real players on the "very active best pserver ever Pioneer". While on our "dead fail server", there are still at least 100-150 real players.
LOL what a ******. Levitation = goldbotters. The same **** like Pioneer. HWLIMIT3 + I easily bypassed HWLIMIT so I could made easily 8/8 pt or 4*8/8 pt because my pc can run 32 clients without problems. Online people are on PvP, other are stalling and goldbotting. Go cry because ur favorite bot server died like another one.
too.different.boy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2016, 03:28   #2635
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,392
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post
LOL what a ******. Levitation = goldbotters. The same **** like Pioneer. HWLIMIT3 + I easily bypassed HWLIMIT so I could made easily 8/8 pt or 4*8/8 pt because my pc can run 32 clients without problems. Online people are on PvP, other are stalling and goldbotting. Go cry because ur favorite bot server died like another one.
Even though levitation died already, he is kind of correct. Just like on last pioneer me and 3 others had a total chars of 40~ online. So uh ye, welcome to pioneer. It'll always stay the same, goldbot = win there. You'll notice it when the endgame weapons are being sold for 20k silks like last pio. Pio = $ server, sell silk/items get a few $ from it but that's it.
Levitation is still a little active I assume, but yea won't go up anymore.
OutlawNL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2016, 03:50   #2636
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Even though levitation died already, he is kind of correct. Just like on last pioneer me and 3 others had a total chars of 40~ online. So uh ye, welcome to pioneer. It'll always stay the same, goldbot = win there. You'll notice it when the endgame weapons are being sold for 20k silks like last pio. Pio = $ server, sell silk/items get a few $ from it but that's it.
Levitation is still a little active I assume, but yea won't go up anymore.
Pio = $? you make me laugh
veyselatman is offline  
Old 08/29/2016, 05:31   #2637
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 27
" A Place To Stay "
phantomzzz is offline  
Old 08/29/2016, 12:30   #2638
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post
LOL what a ******. Levitation = goldbotters. The same **** like Pioneer. HWLIMIT3 + I easily bypassed HWLIMIT so I could made easily 8/8 pt or 4*8/8 pt because my pc can run 32 clients without problems. Online people are on PvP, other are stalling and goldbotting. Go cry because ur favorite bot server died like another one.
You are a no one. You havent bypassed anything but your brain.
KralBoi is offline  
Old 08/29/2016, 13:41   #2639

 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 381
Received Thanks: 362
I like how the trailer videos nowadays are about nothing, but areas/dumb, useless pvp on sro.
Otakanikaru is offline  
Old 08/29/2016, 14:39   #2640
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 436
Received Thanks: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I like how the trailer videos nowadays are about nothing, but areas/dumb, useless pvp on sro.
HP/MP 1700 feature killed me inside, seen that? LMAO!
Mr_Chocolate is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Senorus | 95 Cap | A New Experience | Enjoyable Gameplay | Innovative Features
11/29/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 916 Replies
Are you searching for a professionally managed silkroad private server where you will be able to experience a balanced gameplay away from daily stress? Then Senorus is the right place for you! http://i.epvpimg.com/BZWgc.png http://i.imgur.com/wdzVfz1.png Introduction. We Senorus crew are a group of silkroad players. Each of us help the server with the section we've studied. We're all studied professionals on what we're doing and really excited to offer to this community a great...
Senorus | 100 Cap | A New Experience | Enjoyable Gameplay | Innovative Features
05/13/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
Você está procurando por um servidor privado silkroad gerenciado profissionalmente, onde você será capaz de experimentar uma jogabilidade equilibrada. do stress diário? Então Senoras é o lugar certo para você! Introdução Nós equipe Senorus somos um grupo de jogadores silkroad. Cada um de nós ajudamos o servidor com o conhecimento que estudamos. Somos todos profissionais estudados sobre o que estamos fazendo e realmente animados para oferecer a esta comunidade um grande servidor onde eles...
[Survey]New Raf/Powerlevel bot with innovative features
04/30/2013 - League of Legends - 25 Replies
Would you guys like a new Raf/Powerlevel bot with some very nice features? I plan to make such a new bot: - Control all bots/VMs from your main pc, including: Status, current account... - One single account file for all bots - Empty accounts -> Shutdown VM/Create new ones - Safe leveling: Stop at a random level between 2 and 15 Do you have any other ideas? Feedback, pls!
looking for a new place to stay
07/11/2012 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
hey, im looking for a new private server to play on... i have already played on some servers but most of them were shut down 'cause of staff corruptions... im an experienced pvp/pve/endgameplayer and i'd like to join in the end game without starting from the very beginning again... i did that around 10 times now and i hope you can understand that i got a bit tired of it now... well, the server sided things i like/prefer: high rates (or a boost-service for endgame/pvp-oriented players)...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.