Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2016, 15:14   #2356

elite*gold: 0
I think this server have to work on trading system. Atleast should involve the hunters. There are no any hunters. Trades happening between traders and thieves. I think there should be a limit. For example, if you have a 6trader2hunter party, you can get maximum reward. And it should be work for both side. Cause there is nothing to encourage people to become a hunter. If you are lucky, you can survive as a trader. All trading system is depens on your luck and thieves location. The summary of the server.
Old 08/09/2016, 21:01   #2357

GM!!
Can you make that disturbing "has succeeded in augmenting" disappear from #party #Guild Chat!!!

in the name of all Levitation players!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 21:25   #2358

so whats the lvl of the last auto set given? i just reached lv 88 and they didnt give me anything.
Old 08/09/2016, 21:27   #2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ster View Post
so whats the lvl of the last auto set given? i just reached lv 88 and they didnt give me anything.
9d
Old 08/09/2016, 21:39   #2360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ster View Post
81, idk why they wrote 88
Old 08/09/2016, 23:56   #2361

#Reserved

100 Cap | CH & EU | Innovative features
Old 08/10/2016, 00:04   #2362

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
I think selling/buying account is forbidden
Yes its forbidden , but he's on sided he just banned me and seller is free now, he got my silks my items my money also and still playing
The new egyptian GM destroyed the servver
Old 08/10/2016, 01:30   #2363

As i saw this GM saying u will remove chinese PQ from ba and ctf.

Please do NOT do this. ATM the only reason 1 or 2 chinese get PT in PT matching of BA is cuz they give PQ which warriors cant. It also prevents all wizards from sucking hard.

If you do this, you will make warriors VERY OP in both CTF and BA. Im warrior myself so i guess i have the right to say that. Even atm warriors are pretty OP in BA-CTF.

So please listen and do not remove this.
Old 08/10/2016, 01:43   #2364

This whole Silkroad is a malware! I was botting I checked my game and saw no one moved. I refreshed website and players decreased so it was dc for me. I restarted pc and during logging off my 2 icons from desktop dissappeared. When I logged on to windows everything got ****** up.

- Look at here: No download files on the left side in file explorer.

-My wallapapers disappeared and 2 icons from Desktop as well

-No icons next to start button

My log from Eset Online Scanner:
C:\Silkroad online\LVN_Client\LVN.dll varianta infiltrace Win32/Packed.VMProtect.E trojský kůň vyléčen smazáním
C:\Silkroad online\LVN_Client\LVN_GFX.dll varianta infiltrace Win32/Packed.VMProtect.E trojský kůň vyléčen smazáním
C:\Silkroad online\LVN_Client\mBot_vSRO110_1.12b\mBotCrack.dll Win32/HackTool.Crack.DU potenciálně zneužitelná aplikace vyléčen smazáním
C:\Silkroad online\LVN_Client\mBot_vSRO110_1.12b\mBotLoader.ex e Win32/HackTool.Crack.BE potenciálně zneužitelná aplikace vyléčen smazáním
C:\Silkroad online\LVN_Client\mBot_vSRO110_1.12b\vsroMbotPatch er2.exe varianta infiltrace Win32/Injector.ASME trojský kůň vyléčen smazáním

My language in pc is Czech so something u will not understand. I will reinstall my pc. I really do not know what I can say about and I am so disappointed. I have char with 99 level, gap 9 and almost 700k sp. 2-3 days and I am ff. I really do not know If I can trust this game or not but some file from log did it!

Can u please give me link for mbot which u use and have no problems? I wanna have right mbot without virus. Still can not understand why this version of Silkroad has virus in folder!
Old 08/10/2016, 01:53   #2365

Seems great with many interesting features.
Although IMO Silk Road days are over, but With a good admin and well based system I'm optimistic that you can success.
wish you all the best buddy.
Old 08/10/2016, 03:30   #2366

@
look for the mbot of Electus, its made for windows 10 and works great for me, no problems so far of any kind.
moso
ps. you can find it in this forum (epvp) also! its just not that popular yet...idk why though.
Old 08/10/2016, 04:19   #2367

@

I am using first version of crack for mbot with local server and it works great. Totally fast login and no problems. I just do not trust mbot patchers any more.
Old 08/10/2016, 06:10   #2368

GM can you please allow som shield to be tradeable since its based on talisman collection and people can get trade talismans? I have an som euro shield and I am chinese I cant sell it, I cant switch it china.
Old 08/10/2016, 07:39   #2369

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallfederer View Post
GM can you please allow som shield to be tradeable since its based on talisman collection and people can get trade talismans? I have an som euro shield and I am chinese I cant sell it, I cant switch it china.
Why would you get a eu shield when you are chinese?
Old 08/10/2016, 09:43   #2370

trading system of this server really bore, no pt for hunters, i want a pt with 1-2 trader & 6-7 hunters but this wont happened, only pt with 8 traders.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread