Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valentus Online - CAP 80 - CH - Low Rates - OldSchool - New Area - Jobbing

Discussion on Valentus Online - CAP 80 - CH - Low Rates - OldSchool - New Area - Jobbing within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2016, 21:38   #556

elite*gold: 0
So I was dwelling around Donwhang, questing and stuff and I encountered this certain player suited up in his thief dress, he left the East Gate, summoned a FireBull and cameback into town with his Firebull. Headed over to Baeksama area where a Trader waited for him with his loot on the floor, the thief proceeded to pick it up and summon a bandit scroll, he just walked around Baeksama waiting for his bandit scroll to kick in, taking the loot with him.

Nice ******* server Wismo, I'm out.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2016, 21:45   #557

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtape View Post
So I was dwelling around Donwhang, questing and stuff and I encountered this certain player suited up in his thief dress, he left the East Gate, summoned a FireBull and cameback into town with his Firebull. Headed over to Baeksama area where a Trader waited for him with his loot on the floor, the thief proceeded to pick it up and summon a bandit scroll, he just walked around Baeksama waiting for his bandit scroll to kick in, taking the loot with him.

OMFG its Trader "again" i hunted him already couple of times.
*im shocked :O

This is a 100% Job abuse, thanks for that report.
I can imagin that Wismo will bann those 2 IDīs.
Old 07/19/2016, 22:53   #558

elite*gold: 26
Quote:

Why didnt you just report it? Sure they both got permanently banned. Including their second Accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2016, 01:45   #559

Abusing - its not worth it. The hammer comes always back to ya.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2016, 03:24   #560

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

thx for screens and report, but why are you so mad at wismo about it ? Of course there wil be job abusers and they are in every sro and now hes punished.
Old 07/20/2016, 03:32   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
thx for screens and report, but why are you so mad at wismo about it ? Of course there wil be job abusers and they are in every sro and now hes punished.
he's a lame easy quitter, those kind of people are the cancer of private server silkroad community and it's why SRO servers are dying slowly over time
Old 07/20/2016, 03:55   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalArcher View Post
he's a lame easy quitter, those kind of people are the cancer of private server silkroad community and it's why SRO servers are dying slowly over time
I can stand the server being full of bots which I'm not a supporter of, but I can't stand that it has such flaws. It's unfair to everyone, who knows who else is doing it, it can be done in different towns at multiple hours. I caught him because he was being reckless. And how is it possible. That kind of trading system abuse is nothing new and Wismo is at fault. In the hypothetical case of a dupebug, It would be Wismo's fault for releasing a server with such an exploitable weakness, same happens here.

The cheater stated that he wasn't the only one doing that, and that in fact, someone else told him how to do it. I can stand dealing with freaking BotRoad and the disadvantage of playing against people who bot 24/7. But to add up I get to deal with people who cheat the trading system?

A bit too much for me.

This will inevitably end up disrupting the server's economy.
Yes, you banned his two accounts. But the method to cheat its still there.

Ps: Funny to read your jibberjabber about the cancer of the silkroad community, pal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2016, 04:53   #563

if the method is there then lets fight against it otherwise i cant disagree with Royals post wich means switcher from sro to sro - cancer.
Old 07/20/2016, 09:16   #564

Stream is up

Old 07/20/2016, 09:18   #565

Crash Bug Bounty: Get $100 or 5.000 Silk on Valentus.

As you probably noticed the Server crashes sometimes. We figured our that this crash can be caused by a user action. Someone is crashing our server, he probably found a bug. If you know how the bug works or help us to find/fix the bug you will earn $100 or 5.000 Silk.

You can report it anonymously via LiveChat / Facebook Messenger / Mail () or can PM any GM ingame.

We are working really hard on searching the issue, this is why no updates are currently comming. But as soon as it is fixed we will continue developing. We want the server to be stable as you know it from all of our other Servers.

Thank you.
Old 07/20/2016, 09:38   #566

server login is down ? Can't get into game

Did u changed pc limit to 2?
Old 07/20/2016, 10:59   #567

traders couldnt pick up theyr goods and had this message like in this picture.Other guy lost goods from ferry til hotan in the middle way and had same problem.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2016, 11:58   #568

*Client polls serverlist
*Client polls serverlist
*Client polls serverlist

...i can deal with that xD
Old 07/20/2016, 13:04   #569

Any possible way to make the 6D & 7D item drop rate a bit higher? botting 2hours at ishade and didn't even got a drop
Old 07/20/2016, 13:55   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Km3t1007 View Post
Any possible way to make the 6D & 7D item drop rate a bit higher? botting 2hours at ishade and didn't even got a drop
Drop rate is hard here but if you lvl at green mobs should be fine and secoundly if you want to reach faster next lvl do quests.
Closed Thread