Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

Discussion on Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2016, 15:16   #1621

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
good for you that you kicked him now you better check that bug for just the last few members out there . Goodluck i'm out

once again he did it with SadamBoss he's the same guy i guess as some mates told me to report it

also they said hes the owner of LichKing or so

no lichKing not the same owner coz lichking from kuwait and jetliee and SadamBoss from egypt maybe his firend but not the same owner
Old 08/17/2016, 18:45   #1622

what's ur big plans kaizen that u were talking about? close,relaunch,quit ? cuz now it's pointless to keep the server like this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 18:57   #1623

Count me in if u wipe. I know is too soon but if server is dead (idk if is) u should relaunch it with hwid implemented (dont do that mistake again) and with a good fix for that people who use multiple chars in the same acc to get som fast. You can fix it easy. 1 char per account only.

Also with no uniques droping som in the first day Server was gr8.. that was the biggest probs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 19:00   #1624

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooc View Post
no lichKing not the same owner coz lichking from kuwait and jetliee and SadamBoss from egypt maybe his firend but not the same owner
Man they are both banned it was a bug and we got it fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Count me in if u wipe. I know is too soon but if server is dead (idk if is) u should relaunch it with hwid implemented (dont do that mistake again) and with a good fix for that people who use multiple chars in the same acc to get som fast. You can fix it easy. 1 char per account only.

Also with no uniques droping som in the first day Server was gr8.. that was the biggest probs.
We will make a huge list of wat made this current Eryx fail like that, and be sure to be fixed for any next project,

We will announce soon our next plans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 23:32   #1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Man they are both banned it was a bug and we got it fixed.

We will make a huge list of wat made this current Eryx fail like that, and be sure to be fixed for any next project,

We will announce soon our next plans.
In some % u as GM Kaizen made your server fail,i've played 2-3 of your projects and always u guys reply tickets in site what is good but u never active ingame what's very bad,even if you do some random events by your own 1-3 per week it means smth to server community,think abt that in your next project
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 00:32   #1626

Next him project is Eryx 5 or 6 i dont remmember how much Eryx server have for now and next is with same rate ,, like now '' with stupid coin's system ,, like now '' and Job bu ll sh its ,, like now '' .After new year everyone can join to next Eryx.Kaizen as i said,One Month and dead server .With next Eryx you maybe try new rercord 2-3 week''s ^^.Now anyone dont trust you with that many fail servers.I'm happy that I did not play any your servers
Old 08/21/2016, 00:59   #1627

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnata View Post
Next him project is Eryx 5 or 6 i dont remmember how much Eryx server have for now and next is with same rate ,, like now '' with stupid coin's system ,, like now '' and Job bu ll sh its ,, like now '' .After new year everyone can join to next Eryx.Kaizen as i said,One Month and dead server .With next Eryx you maybe try new rercord 2-3 week''s ^^.Now anyone dont trust you with that many fail servers.I'm happy that I did not play any your servers
How many fifas do we have xD

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVIL86 View Post
In some % u as GM Kaizen made your server fail,i've played 2-3 of your projects and always u guys reply tickets in site what is good but u never active ingame what's very bad,even if you do some random events by your own 1-3 per week it means smth to server community,think abt that in your next project
Thank you so much for your opinion, i will consider it very well.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Old 08/22/2016, 10:34   #1628

close server kaizen and reopen september. fix the server make it uncheatable and dont ban people..
and make moon items tier +2 only like eryx 3 or 4
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 08:52   #1629

Reasons why eryx failed
- PC limit (Most obvious one)
- Coin system (Remove it and make sos,som drop completely random.. no job cave with high sos rate is required.. Just remember original sro, when you find sox it was like a blessing... )
- Huge amount of elixir and stone drop (It basically kills the server because of the inflation. People are not afraid to lose their +7 +8 items because they know that even if they fail they can try almost unlimited times.This is the biggest problem with private servers. It makes alchemy boring like hell cuz all you need is time, not luck...)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 16:21   #1630

Quote:
Originally Posted by GremIin View Post
Reasons why eryx failed
- Coin system (Remove it and make sos,som drop completely random.. no job cave with high sos rate is required.. Just remember original sro, when you find sox it was like a blessing... )
- Huge amount of elixir and stone drop (It basically kills the server because of the inflation. People are not afraid to lose their +7 +8 items because they know that even if they fail they can try almost unlimited times.This is the biggest problem with private servers. It makes alchemy boring like hell cuz all you need is time, not luck...)
You forget abt job,if he cancel coin system= job is useless= not much fun around :-) this way job would have to be made for set/acc collecting from it at least or smth else thats worth jobbing
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 21:00   #1631

Quote:
Originally Posted by GremIin View Post
Reasons why eryx failed
The reason the serve died is the fact that they fixed sos to +2, so everybody was afk farming them and fusing to hit the higher pluses.
If you make a full drop server, it will last as long as this one did. Since there will be no activity only bots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
You forget abt job,if he cancel coin system= job is useless= not much fun around :-) this way job would have to be made for set/acc collecting from it at least or smth else thats worth jobbing
Yeah, if you kill the job, you kill the server.
Old 08/23/2016, 21:19   #1632

Servers dead #CloseRequest
Old 08/27/2016, 17:57   #1633

dead server again kaizen? xdd
Old 08/28/2016, 01:31   #1634

Close and Relunch server GM we need 80 cap CH fix the game make it uncheatable and make it active u know like eryx 4, 5 months before dead. fix the IP limit make it pc limit 2.
Old 08/28/2016, 05:09   #1635

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta.tao View Post
Close and Relunch server GM we need 80 cap CH fix the game make it uncheatable and make it active u know like eryx 4, 5 months before dead. fix the IP limit make it pc limit 2.
GM alone can't keep the server active. When the players themselves just wanna be afk botting/fusing.

Silkroad nowdays is just sad, players just wanna reach the high pluses -> fail -> quit. Or finish plusing the gears and be online only for FW.

No wonder there's 100000 servers out there with 50- real players and only something like 5 with a little more than that.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 80, eryx, eryx cap 80 silkroad, eryxonline, silk per hour