Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

Discussion on Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2016, 00:42   #1501

elite*gold: 0
best server, but i havent time to playing longer, holidays gone. Just ima checking from time to time how far is going your project. Good Luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 01:42   #1502

my char got banned, and i donated over 100$. GM can't prove that i was selling items for real money, and if you using your brain, why would i sell items for real money if i donated for over 100$? i don't need money!!!
again unblock my char thank you.. or answer my tickets
Old 07/30/2016, 02:39   #1503

please gm enable fgw and the weps could be self edited or 15d or whatever but should be rly cool PLS
Old 07/30/2016, 02:59   #1504

i need my money back which is 115$, or unbann my char!
a gm never read our comments
he is never online in the game
he doesn't care about his game, give me my money back i didn't spend even 1 silk of what i donated.
GIVE ME MY FCKIN MONEY BACK
Old 07/30/2016, 03:41   #1505

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidzy View Post
he doesn't care about his game, give me my money back i didn't spend even 1 silk of what i donated.
Is called chargeback? But I doubt you get it back tho.
Old 07/30/2016, 03:44   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Is called chargeback? But I doubt you get it back tho.
Yes dizzy, but the problem is i have the silk in my storage i can't chargeback if the silk isn't in the item mall. and even if i have it, he will not accept my chargeback from paypal, so simply its a scam
P.S: he's not answering my tickets too.
Old 07/30/2016, 04:31   #1507

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Yes dizzy, but the problem is i have the silk in my storage i can't chargeback if the silk isn't in the item mall. and even if i have it, he will not accept my chargeback from paypal, so simply its a scam
P.S: he's not answering my tickets too.
Well if you got a ban deal with it. You probably deserve it. Doesn't matter how much you donate it doesn't make you unbannable. Eryx team treats everyone the same as I see.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 05:12   #1508

Quote:
If you got ban on eryx there must be REASON
i'm sure of it. Next time look at what you're doing on servers and stop acting like a Kiderino good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 05:17   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Well if you got a ban deal with it. You probably deserve it. Doesn't matter how much you donate it doesn't make you unbannable. Eryx team treats everyone the same as I see.
they don't, someone was so hateful and he hated me cuz i was killing him at job all the time , he trap me with another char, he got fake screenshots, and he told me i will give you bann from the server, i have proves that he faked everything, but the GM didn't hear from me and he banned me
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Hien View Post
If you got ban on eryx there must be REASON
i'm sure of it. Next time look at what you're doing on servers and stop acting like a Kiderino good luck
its Kinderino not Kiderino *. and i didn't do anything, i told the GM to prove that i penetrate server rules, and he didn't answer me , i can prove that it was fake and i didn't do anything, everyone knows me Gidzy, i never cheated or scammed anyone...
-------
And i still insist on unbaning me because i haven't done anything wrong against the server
Old 07/30/2016, 05:35   #1510

Quote:
they don't, someone was so hateful and he hated me cuz i was killing him at job all the time , he trap me with another char, he got fake screenshots, and he told me i will give you bann from the server, i have proves that he faked everything, but the GM didn't hear from me and he banned me

its Kinderino not Kiderino *. and i didn't do anything, i told the GM to prove that i penetrate server rules, and he didn't answer me , i can prove that it was fake and i didn't do anything, everyone knows me Gidzy, i never cheated or scammed anyone...
-------
And i still insist on unbaning me because i haven't done anything wrong against the server
Well I have nothing against you what i said it's just a my opinion. Im sure Eryx team not banning players with no reason maybe someone made mistake sht happenes . Anyway with luck.
Old 07/30/2016, 05:54   #1511

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Hien View Post
Well I have nothing against you what i said it's just a my opinion. Im sure Eryx team not banning players with no reason maybe someone made mistake sht happenes . Anyway with luck.
I'm sure about that too, and all i wanted is to let him hear from me, cuz i didn't believe when that kid said to me that will tell the GM to ban me, and i was shocked when i got ban cuz of that kid! i was one of the best players in the server and in top 10 rank..
Old 07/30/2016, 07:20   #1512

elite*gold: 8
Quote:

-------
Are you sure you did not "penetrate" any rules?
Old 07/30/2016, 07:31   #1513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiscript View Post
Are you sure you did not "penetrate" any rules?
please stick to the content and don't comment about my grammatical mistakes, this is serious, i work like 1 full week 12h/day to get those 100$, and he just simply banned me.
Old 07/30/2016, 14:16   #1514

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
please stick to the content and don't comment about my grammatical mistakes, this is serious, i work like 1 full week 12h/day to get those 100$, and he just simply banned me.
i just read that dilemma, im not a member of this server...

but...

7days a 12h at work. so that 84h a week for 100 $ = 1.19$/h *i give you 1.20$/h if you work for me, oqe?
cmon, who will believe in that xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 14:19   #1515

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
i am looking into it, i already sent u the picture with the proof.
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 80, eryx, eryx cap 80 silkroad, eryxonline, silk per hour