Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

Discussion on Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2016, 16:25   #1486

elite*gold: 0
wts gold via paypal 10b/8$ got 40b on stock, add me on skype psro_gold
Old 07/29/2016, 17:19   #1487

Just registered and downloaded the game. As soon as I logged in I experienced massive lags because there was a unique event taking place with around 1000 people online. Yeah, definitely not a solid server.
Old 07/29/2016, 17:50   #1488

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicitas12345 View Post
Still no HWID. GG Eryx you failed.
Failure is you darling, if u are playing and u call us that we failed so u are a failure, and if u did quit already and came here to say that, then u are a failure too sweetheart i mean ur life is so empty or busy life and empty mind too, it happens,

Note: i can pass to u the contact of the DEV and u go and give him a help to finish his work, would u like?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2016, 18:03   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinleez View Post
Just registered and downloaded the game. As soon as I logged in I experienced massive lags because there was a unique event taking place with around 1000 people online. Yeah, definitely not a solid server.
I didn't notice these lags? maybe look elsewhere, but that is great judging a server within minutes nice one.
Old 07/29/2016, 18:21   #1490

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
seriously u have to fix that **** about bounded items its my item i own it so i can just create a new acc and take it so just make the coins moon items tradeable as some ppl wanna just use their used names cuz thats boring actually being forced to play on a char due to the item
Old 07/29/2016, 19:02   #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
I didn't notice these lags? maybe look elsewhere, but that is great judging a server within minutes nice one.
There were people reporting lags on global chat as well...
Old 07/29/2016, 19:44   #1492

Quote:
it was caused by the unique event nothing more,

Quote:
If we have lags so no other server should be lag free, Eryx is not solid that's a joke, i bet you if u got anyone here saying that we had downtimes, our server is 24/7 that is a fact,
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 19:51   #1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
If we went from 1700+ to 1000 now it is normal, we had to ban a lot of ppl including a union master cuz of breaking the rules, which resulted losing his union, also other servers around opening so it is easy equation to calculate, but everytime this happens and Eryx stays for long time, longer than anyone thinks.
We offer you a game up 24/7 count for me how many times we were off? except for inspections.
As I said and I'm pretty clear about it.

The server is nice, is definately the best one so far. 100% stable with no crashes, lag or ddos.

What I always point out is the players view. Cause seems like the team don't play the game, so it's a different way of looking to the same game.

You keep basicly making the same mistakes that made the other servers go down after a few months.

Every new server, players keep pointing the same mistakes and nothing change. This ip limit is a problem since forever, I had a guildmate in Fiadora running 25 accounts in the job temple. This one is just going to the same path, at least this time is just sos, no iron coins. Otherwise the economy would be already bad by now.

I like the serve, I like the team, but I don't like the fact that we always say the same thing and nothing is done.
(by the way, most of the blame is with the players that cheat in everyway possible)
They don't play forfun, they play to sell chars and silks/gold for $$.

Peace.

Quote:
This freeze is caused by your computer, not the server. Too many spawns to handle. You won't feel anything if you have an i7 or so.
Old 07/29/2016, 19:58   #1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post

The serve is nice, is definately the best one so far. 100% stable with no crashes or ddos.

What I always point out is the players view. Cause seems like the team don't play the game, so it's a different way of looking to the same game.

You keep basicly making the same mistakes that made the other servers go down after a few months.

Every new servers, players keep pointing the same mistakes and nothing change. This ip limit is a problem since forever, I had a guildmate in Fiadora running 25 accounts in the job temple. This one is just going to the same path, at least this time is just sos, no iron coins. Otherwise the economy would be already bad by now.

I like the serve, I like the team, but I don't like the fact that we always say the same thing and nothing is done.
(by the way, most of the blame is with the players that cheat in everyway possible) They don't play forfun, they play to sell chars and silks for $$.

Peace.
I know you well since long time that you play Eryx since long time, but didnt u noticed at all that we improved a lot, & u think i dont note every single opinion? we have a list where i save every single idea, this Eryx exactly was based on Fiadora's feedback,
about HWID i swear hope you take me serious, we paid the programmer to get it done but till now, u would tell me look to other servers having HWID look at the Forum u will find how to bypass everysignle hardware limit, so we paid someone to create something secure for us, and we are like his slaves waiting on him to get it done, this programmer is simple the person who released the vsro files at first so he should be kinda one of the best.
Note: we as Eryx we have a lot of hopes to improve Eryx, we are not dropping it at all,

Quote:

This freeze is caused by your computer, not the server. Too many spawns to handle. You won't feel anything if you have an i7 or so.
EXACTLY unless u have a good pc u won't feel these freezes, i do have an i7 when i am hosting an event i am never getting a freeze but other gm is always getting freeze cuz his pc is not as good as mine.

Quote:
just lower ur graphics set.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2016, 20:26   #1495

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
I know you well since long time that you play Eryx since long time, but didnt u noticed at all that we improved a lot
Yup, I noticed. The first day I pointed out all the good things about this server.

1. Auto events.
2. The sos fix (that I regret thinking it was a good thing, ever.) XD
3. It's 100% stable now.
4. The whole silk options, like changing models and all.
5. And a lot more.

You did a great job. I will stay and bump as usual no matter what.

As I always say, the blame is on the players too, not only the team.

Just check the Fort holders jobbing as thief. Then you realize how smart these guys are.

Old 07/29/2016, 20:33   #1496

Quote:
Yup, I noticed. The first day I pointed out all the good things about this server.

1. Auto events.
2. The sos fix (that I regret thinking it was a good thing, ever.) XD
3. It's 100% stable now.
4. The whole silk options, like changing models and all.
5. And a lot more.

You did a great job. I will stay and bump as usual no matter what.

As I always say, the blame is on the players too, not only the team.

Just check the Fort holders jobbing as thief. Then you realize how smart these guys are.

Every time i point this, it is not tge crew it is players + crew, like guilds getting angry cuz we are banning cheaters etc... then they rage quit with their members, our crew been always legit we can't lose our reputation for anything, i know other big servers does this kind of **** give some privileges to some guild masters so they keep their members in, simply we can't do it.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Old 07/29/2016, 21:03   #1497

GM THIS BYPASS KILLING YOUR SERVER ALL PROXY BOTTER
Old 07/29/2016, 21:41   #1498

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta.tao View Post
GM THIS BYPASS KILLING YOUR SERVER ALL PROXY BOTTER
Right now the only thing that proxy get is elixirs, sos prices are droping, they'll be worthless next week.

I think that things will get better, a lot of cheaters left the serve today. Things will go back to normal.
Old 07/29/2016, 22:15   #1499

Server is full of ******* proxy users. They are promising HWID-Limit since the 1st day an nothing happened so far. All I heard are lousy excuses.
Old 07/29/2016, 22:54   #1500

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
seriously u have to fix that **** about bounded items its my item i own it so i can just create a new acc and take it so just make the coins moon items tradeable as some ppl wanna just use their used names cuz thats boring actually being forced to play on a char due to the item

Closed Thread

Tags
cap 80, eryx, eryx cap 80 silkroad, eryxonline, silk per hour