Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server)

Discussion on Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/04/2016, 02:40   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pridez_v2 View Post
By now you should already be able to tell that there is still a lot to be worked on.

Developing a unique server like Zyain requires a lot of work and time and the development of such unique features and especially the customization is not just a matter of weeks but months.

Remember that all of this time is spent to enable you the Best possible gameplay which you wont be able to find on any other server in such a shape.

Waiting one more month will be worth it.
You wont regret it, trust me.
I hope that you're aware that by decreasing the price of silk items will result in more players donating, meaning more fun for players and more money for you. Take phSro for example. Their premium costed like 2$, almost every player donated. I doubt you'll go that route, but if you really knew how to milk money and at the same time satisfy the community, you'd catch my drift.
Old 07/04/2016, 02:44   #122

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Few days? This was the 3rd i commented here. so pelase. I' mjjust piseed off when you guys state in the thread title " Play2win" ect and at the end when you reach almost the end lvl u release its pay2win.
Seriously why you are still mentioning the old launch ?!
We are already relaunching so it doesn't matter if it was Pay2Win/Play2Win. Right now the up coming launch is what matters. So if you have anything at that please post it else it won't make any difference at the thread.

At the previous lunch we mentioned that we are ruining a basic SRO like server all the in-game systems were mentioned in the thread actually and we were tweaking them while the server is running but you guys didn't like that so we will modify the game as much as we can then we will launch.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2016, 02:53   #123

You must understand 120-125 cap is fully p2w

All privates are p2w

ISro is p2w

You cant create a 95% private free...bcz host cost $$ protection too...Funny is what a lot of peole not understand that,is how have 2nd job for owners,is business guys

The only difference is : with 5$ you have 50 silk in isro and you buy a s.hit,with 5$ here you can buy prem+devil

have fun & good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2016, 03:18   #124

Quote:
There is another server that is running smooth and it has all the features you got so don't think you are special in any way *****.
Ok thanks for spreading your hate, please feel free to play at any other server you want we didn't force anyone to try our product you choose to do so.

Regards
Old 07/04/2016, 03:22   #125

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post

The only difference is : with 5$ you have 50 silk in isro and you buy a s.hit,with 5$ here you can buy prem+devil

have fun & good luck
The prices here for donate were worser than in isro, don't know what will be in the relaunch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2016, 03:23   #126

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned

Please keep the off-topic discussions somewhere else
(If you don't like the server, you have the option to leave the thread)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/04/2016, 03:26   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post

All privates are p2w

ISro is p2w

You cant create a 95% private free...bcz host cost $$ protection too...Funny is what a lot of peole not understand that,is how have 2nd job for owners,is business guys

have fun & good luck
Yes sir, every single private server owner out there is looking for income no matter what he write on his server but is it pay2win but the main aim is the income as for myself I never look for the money as the first priority we seek the players needs fulfillment and quality of our service first.

Quote:
The prices here for donate were worser than in isro, don't what will be in the relaunch.
Our prices were 4$ for 100 Silk that's 40% ISRO price BTW so stop spreading false information MR.Dizzy, Oh and guess what they are going down at the relaunch.
Old 07/04/2016, 03:52   #128

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Yes sir, every single private server owner out there is looking for income no matter what he write on his server but is it pay2win but the main aim is the income as for myself I never look for the money as the first priority we seek the players needs fulfillment and quality of our service first.

Our prices were 4$ for 100 Silk that's 40% ISRO price BTW so stop spreading false information MR.Dizzy, Oh and guess what they are going down at the relaunch.
will there be a new full client to download as well?
Old 07/04/2016, 09:02   #129

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
The prices here for donate were worser than in isro, don't know what will be in the relaunch.
Why don't you just stick to your zszc and leave others alone instead of trying to make all the servers look like **** so that your server gets all the players?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/04/2016, 11:22   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
will there be a new full client to download as well?
You will be able to download everything you need on the as soon as the server is getting released.
Old 07/04/2016, 14:25   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2016, 15:10   #132

This project will not be a success, here is why:
isro is a failed project too, they went away from the classic system known from 80, 90 and 105 cap. Sro was never meant to be a highly advanced system game. There is sun everywhere, when everyone is special, no one is.

Good luck with the project anyways.

-Lind
Old 07/04/2016, 15:17   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
Smukke you do realise that he said "not as first priority"?
Taking a look at your comment again I have to assume you're not very fluent in english otherwise you might have understood what he said.
Old 07/04/2016, 15:27   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pridez_v2 View Post
Smukke you do realise that he said "not as first priority"?
Taking a look at your comment again I have to assume you're not very fluent in english otherwise you might have understood what he said.
Incase it wasn't clear, I'm implying he's a liar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2016, 18:20   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
This project will not be a success, here is why:
isro is a failed project too, they went away from the classic system known from 80, 90 and 105 cap. Sro was never meant to be a highly advanced system game. There is sun everywhere, when everyone is special, no one is.

Good luck with the project anyways.

-Lind
Silkroad Online has huge potential if its features truly used with proper mechanism. The problem is servers nowadays are focusing on pvp, pve or unique hunting or even grinding. It must be something mix of all of those, to grow up your character you must use every detail of game, but unfortunately, many servers lack understandance of those systems and even dont use them.

For example, jobbing is crucial part of Silkroad Online. New job systems sucks cuz no npc thiefs appears on target trading or rewards are not satisfying. Thats why we are editing job sytem by addind traders and changing trading rewards. It will be again triangular job conflict, so you'll have great time on jobbing.

I want to list some features of Zyain which differentiate it from any other vsro server or recently c-sro servers:

Those are only main features of Zyain, that show us, yes Silkroad Online is multi-aspect game if you introduce features properly.
Closed Thread