Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Theta Online | 100 Cap CH&EU | 30x | Balanced | Play2Win

Discussion on Theta Online | 100 Cap CH&EU | 30x | Balanced | Play2Win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/10/2016, 11:07   #286

elite*gold: 0
^ as long as botting is allowed I can't tell people to not bot.

As for the haters, this is all you can do unfortunately.This is your lowest level because you can't reach anything you've set to reach, and you're the example of this broken community.People like us will be gone one day, sooner than you actually think, and you'll be left with nothing, not even someone to hate on, and all for what? Because you're too **** stupid to blame it all the time on the owners? Reality is too much for you little ****** to understand.

Now you can kindly get the **** out, because if it fails it's not your money and time that you invested into making a server that people could actually enjoy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/10/2016, 11:18   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™MagicStorm™ View Post
if that is ur big problem , then u should leave ,, dude we have bigger problems here , we need more players and u r complaining about Ksing a unique , ...
Players will come so that isnt the issue.. you should read more... Also im not talking about ksing any unique. im talking about uniques that are in the end game areas for a 100 cap server. Thats a massive difference. Letting people have complete control over having each spot is stupid because theirs literally no other spawn points or other mobs that will give the exp, gold that those uniques give. If Auto protector's were added or adding more unique spawn locations for those uniques it would be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
^ as long as botting is allowed I can't tell people to not bot....
On a 100 cap server with uniques ranging from 85-95+ you can't have people freely bot a full party on their spawn point because your giving each respective party a big advantage over everyone else, also just because the bots allowed doesn't mean you can't put a rule against botting on their spawn points.. your not telling people they can't bot just don't do it on unique spawn locations. This is Apis all over again...

Edit: Another reason people are botting there is because you've added spawn and kill notices for them, why not just remove that as well?
Old 06/10/2016, 11:25   #288

elite*gold: 155
Need more players =(
Old 06/10/2016, 11:25   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
Players will come so that isnt the issue.. you should read more... Also im not talking about ksing any unique. im talking about uniques that are in the end game areas for a 100 cap server. Thats a massive difference. Letting people have complete control over having each spot is stupid because theirs literally no other spawn points or other mobs that will give the exp, gold that those uniques give. If Auto protector's were added or adding more unique spawn locations for those uniques it would be fine.

On a 100 cap server with uniques ranging from 85-95+ you can't have people freely bot a full party on their spawn point because your giving each respective party a big advantage over everyone else, also just because the bots allowed doesn't mean you can't put a rule against botting on their spawn points.. your not telling people they can't bot just don't do it on unique spawn locations. This is Apis all over again...

Edit: Another reason people are botting there is because you've added spawn and kill notices for them, why not just remove that as well?
Today the server rules will be posted on the forums and applied in-game, if that's really an issue then we'll see what's to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 11:32   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatle View Post
Need more players =(
if its in my hand i can buy more players , each player c/o 5$ xD
Old 06/10/2016, 12:25   #291

170 rn. need atleast twice more
Old 06/10/2016, 12:26   #292

Quote:
if its in my hand i can buy more players , each player c/o 5$ xD
Wheres the money ? ^^
Old 06/10/2016, 12:58   #293

elite*gold: 25
I've missed this ****, I'm in Kidu!
Old 06/10/2016, 13:14   #294

When i can do donation?
Old 06/10/2016, 13:53   #295

Token of Bravery: Obtained by killing regular mobs.They can be used in Miscellanious Shop for different consumables.It cannot be traded with other players

it can be traded btw , check it
Old 06/10/2016, 13:56   #296

Change guild member limit maybe to 20.
Old 06/10/2016, 14:05   #297

Quote:
Token of Bravery: Obtained by killing regular mobs.They can be used in Miscellanious Shop for different consumables.It cannot be traded with other players

it can be traded btw , check it
If they can be traded it's not really an issue, but thanks for reporting
Old 06/10/2016, 14:07   #298

I give it a try ^^
Searching for a serious guild able to speak english !

IGN : RiseAboveYou

Peace :3
Old 06/10/2016, 14:19   #299

First LEGIT Demon Kill , Elegance <3 Elite Union <3

BTW Elegance is recruting new english speaking members.
Cheers
Old 06/10/2016, 15:00   #300

my want yoin plz