Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

→ Silkroad Base ┬ Cap 110 ┬ EU|CH ┬ Zero Edits ┬ Low Rates ┬ Long Term ←

Discussion on → Silkroad Base ┬ Cap 110 ┬ EU|CH ┬ Zero Edits ┬ Low Rates ┬ Long Term ← within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/30/2016, 16:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkroadBase View Post
isnt that a bit much for ch chars?
30 is way to much
Old 05/30/2016, 17:32   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmZ View Post
30 is way to much
what about giving ch characters double stats and hp in the beginning can it be a solution or would it be to unfair against eu characters?

like:

CH: 1000 HP, 1000 MP, 100 STR, 100 INT
EU: 500 HP, 500 MP, 50 STR, 50 INT
Old 05/30/2016, 18:45   #63

well it has to be tested out but i think its way too overpowered. just increase the magic dmg buff from lightning and flame body from fire.
i would say 5% more each would be good
Old 05/30/2016, 21:24   #64

well balancing ch and eu is nearly impossible but making the ch more stronger is definitly needed so
Old 05/30/2016, 22:00   #65

elite*gold: 11
You should do nothing at all in the beginning.. Wait till people got their sets ready and after time you will see whats needed and what is not. Black ress, bless spell and warrior buffs will indeed need a cooldown increase.
Old 05/30/2016, 22:20   #66

make ip limit 3, 1 is to low
Old 05/30/2016, 22:25   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
You should do nothing at all in the beginning.. Wait till people got their sets ready and after time you will see whats needed and what is not. Black ress, bless spell and warrior buffs will indeed need a cooldown increase.
yes ressurct scrolls too haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhamelhayek View Post
make ip limit 3, 1 is to low
we will leave it 1 because this will make the game more active and im really exicting to see how it goes when everyone only can have 1 acount at the same time
Old 05/30/2016, 22:26   #68

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
exicting to see how it goes when everyone only can have 1 acount at the same time
If there are even 100 players
Old 05/30/2016, 22:29   #69

Quote:

we will leave it 1 because this will make the game more active and im really exicting to see how it goes when everyone only can have 1 acount at the same time
just sayin that it is bad u will see, any way i wont join until the ip limit get higher.
Old 05/30/2016, 22:32   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
If there are even 100 players
lets hope for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhamelhayek View Post
just sayin that it is bad u will see, any way i wont join until the ip limit get higher.
well nothing to say you are one of the ultra botters right? :P
Old 05/30/2016, 22:47   #71

Quote:
lets hope for it

well nothing to say you are one of the ultra botters right? :P
sure he is.
Old 05/30/2016, 23:24   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmZ View Post
sure he is.
80% of the community is :P

VOTE:
Old 05/31/2016, 03:40   #73

elite*gold: 72
zero edits? omg i waited so long for such a server ! Im ******* in!!! wallah
Old 05/31/2016, 13:47   #74

elite*gold: 10
Dont start with this balancing bullsh*t.... you said 0 edits... than make it 0 EDITS!! Just because people cant play their builds doesnt mean you have to decrease one race and raise another... leave it as it is. OK.... I would delete the black ress, because at FW it`s just gives like immortality to others but that`s it. It`s like decreasing wizards dmg, because it hits, but leave the defence, pot delay and everything else as it is... Tell me why would anyone want to make it, if it cant even survive 5 mins against mobs -.- LEAVE IT AS IT IS... Otherwise you can delete your 0 edits and it`s just another 110 cap server, which we have tons of already. i don`t understand why people can`t play games as they were meant to be. CHN has always been about solo, playing alone, doing quests in the meanwhile eu has always been about partys and helping eachother(War has stamina and strenght, but little damage, wizards are complete opposits of that, rogues may have good damage but they give up their defence for that and so on and on and on). Leave the server as it is, stock, nothing new and see first where it leads us, not rush into doing stupid things that will f*ck up everything for guys who game for the sign "0 Edits"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/31/2016, 14:55   #75

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobu View Post
Dont start with this balancing bullsh*t.... you said 0 edits... than make it 0 EDITS!! Just because people cant play their builds doesnt mean you have to decrease one race and raise another... leave it as it is. OK.... I would delete the black ress, because at FW it`s just gives like immortality to others but that`s it. It`s like decreasing wizards dmg, because it hits, but leave the defence, pot delay and everything else as it is... Tell me why would anyone want to make it, if it cant even survive 5 mins against mobs -.- LEAVE IT AS IT IS... Otherwise you can delete your 0 edits and it`s just another 110 cap server, which we have tons of already. i don`t understand why people can`t play games as they were meant to be. CHN has always been about solo, playing alone, doing quests in the meanwhile eu has always been about partys and helping eachother(War has stamina and strenght, but little damage, wizards are complete opposits of that, rogues may have good damage but they give up their defence for that and so on and on and on). Leave the server as it is, stock, nothing new and see first where it leads us, not rush into doing stupid things that will f*ck up everything for guys who game for the sign "0 Edits"
yes 0 edits best!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad online, silkroad online pserver, sro online, sro pserver