Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Invictus | D11 | Job Based | Rebirth System | Arena Coin System | Long Term |

Discussion on Invictus | D11 | Job Based | Rebirth System | Arena Coin System | Long Term | within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 06/09/2016, 16:23   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 578
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
So if each trade gives 1.3B profit, one would need to do 6-7 trades for a single rebirth. 10B is an unreasonable amount of gold, also you are equating 10B gold to 25 silk that way too. Think I'll be forced to donate but ONLY because I invested this much time into the server, wasn't expecting the rebirth price to be this unreasonable.
he said the amount required for a rebirth might be changed in the future,and anyways i don't think 6-7 trades are so much it'll make ppl work to become the best that way we can see some thieves around too,there aren't many servers where i can see thieves being active and attacking traders.But another solution would be increase the trade rates by 10% or 15% and decrease the price to 6-7b



cosmin329 is offline  
Old 06/09/2016, 18:37   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
So if each trade gives 1.3B profit, one would need to do 6-7 trades for a single rebirth. 10B is an unreasonable amount of gold, also you are equating 10B gold to 25 silk that way too. Think I'll be forced to donate but ONLY because I invested this much time into the server, wasn't expecting the rebirth price to be this unreasonable.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin329 View Post
he said the amount required for a rebirth might be changed in the future,and anyways i don't think 6-7 trades are so much it'll make ppl work to become the best that way we can see some thieves around too,there aren't many servers where i can see thieves being active and attacking traders.But another solution would be increase the trade rates by 10% or 15% and decrease the price to 6-7b
Since we don't want to force anybody to donate and the price as it is right now (10B) is way too high it's getting changed. After a lot of testing on the trade rates the price just got reduced to 5B from 10B.


rokero9911 is offline  
Old 06/09/2016, 22:22   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 560
Received Thanks: 278
Maybe one day I'll come back to the server, as for now this kinda killed it for me. Still a nice server, good luck everyone.
funkygrape is offline  
Old 06/09/2016, 23:06   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Maybe one day I'll come back to the server, as for now this kinda killed it for me. Still a nice server, good luck everyone.
Well thank you for all your support and help reporting bugs.

Everybody is welcome to join server is stable, running 24/7 and smootly.

There is still prizes for the next 17 players to reach 30 rebirths.


rokero9911 is offline  
Old 06/10/2016, 09:41   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 578
Received Thanks: 97
Bump,great server it just needs players
cosmin329 is offline  
Old 06/10/2016, 17:49   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin329 View Post
Bump,great server it just needs players
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashBag View Post
Good Luck
Thank you guys, We're planning to make quite a few changes for both new and old players which should make the gameplay more enjoyable and easy.

rokero9911 is offline  
Old 06/11/2016, 11:42   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 30
HI, Nice Server,

I have Some suggestions,

1. Increase the player moving speed ( make it 2x by default or so)
2. Increase alchemy rates, It is very difficult to get +5 ( didnt managed to do even after spending 100+ elixirs)
3. Add 10D sos Accessories and Set in NPC ( leveling from 90-101 is bit difficult.)
4. Implement Vote-for-Silk or similar on site as it is not possible for everyone to attend automatic events ( as people live in different time zones)
5. Reduce the price of pet clock
6. Increase stack size for drug of typhoon
jigar is offline  
Old 06/11/2016, 20:55   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 45
Well I'm gone as well. The server is quite nice but it's a shame so few ppl are playing here. Good luck!
DmasteR1991 is offline  
Old 06/11/2016, 21:06   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 545
Received Thanks: 166
hmmmm looks good
elmagico321 is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 01:09   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 560
Received Thanks: 278
Highly recommend this server.
funkygrape is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 02:21   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Very Important to Read Changelog

Today we decided to make some changes on the rebirth system to make the gameplay more enjoyable for both new and old users.

Changelog 11-06-2016
  • The price of "Rebirth with Gold" Has been reduced from 5B to 1B.
  • The maximum number of rebirths you can achieve has been increased from200 to 500 (Due to rebirths been cheaper and easier now, read below).
  • A new Feature called Rebirth Bonus has been implemented (read below for more info about this).

​What is Rebirth Bonus?

Basicly onn the next rebirth you make wether it is your first rebirth or not you will get 50 free rebirths added to your character.


Here is a better explanation:


Say you have 0 rebirths the next time you rebirth you will have 1 rebirth (the one you just made) + 50 Free rebirths which makes it a total of 51 rebirths.

But wait what about players who already had rebirths?


It will work the same way for old players if you had 30 rebirths the next time you rebirth you will have a total of 81 rebirths (31+ 50 free).


Does this mean i will get 51 rebirths instead of 1 every time i rebirth?


No it is basicly a bonus which will only work once.

But how will this make the server better or easier as you say?

Basicly new and old users will have an easier time leveling, trading, killing uniques and specially rebirthing.



PS: Don't forget you can report bugs and make suggestions by sending us an email at .

-Best regards [GM]LoopForce.
rokero9911 is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 02:36   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 28

About the spoiler (just so I don't spam the page) : You typed from 1B to 5B, and I'm pretty sure you meant 10B to 5B
With that said... the server looks amazing, I'm really thinking of trying it!
SNSTR is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 02:57   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigar View Post
HI, Nice Server,

I have Some suggestions,

1. Increase the player moving speed ( make it 2x by default or so)
2. Increase alchemy rates, It is very difficult to get +5 ( didnt managed to do even after spending 100+ elixirs)
3. Add 10D sos Accessories and Set in NPC ( leveling from 90-101 is bit difficult.)
4. Implement Vote-for-Silk or similar on site as it is not possible for everyone to attend automatic events ( as people live in different time zones)
5. Reduce the price of pet clock
6. Increase stack size for drug of typhoon
We will think about a few of these suggestions which are looking pretty good.

Btw in the future if anyone wants to make a suggestion please mail us at:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmasteR1991 View Post
Well I'm gone as well. The server is quite nice but it's a shame so few ppl are playing here. Good luck!
It's always sad to hear someone leaves but hopefully we'll see you comeback on the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmagico321 View Post
hmmmm looks good
Thank you


Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSTR View Post
About the spoiler (just so I don't spam the page) : You typed from 1B to 5B, and I'm pretty sure you meant 10B to 5B
With that said... the server looks amazing, I'm really thinking of trying it!
Thank you Just fixed that little typo.

Btw you're welcome to join, we're always making changes to improve the server.

Server has been running smoothly, GMs are friendly and suggestions are always higly preciated and taken in consideration.
rokero9911 is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 08:22   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 578
Received Thanks: 97
What about the 30 rebirth reward? was it moved to 80 or what?
cosmin329 is offline  
Old 06/12/2016, 11:40   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin329 View Post
What about the 30 rebirth reward? was it moved to 80 or what?
  • Yeah exactly since 50 rebirths are for free. There is still 16 Slots left and the rewards are:
  • 1 Egy A Weapon of Choice.
  • 15 Rebirth Points

Edit: Also a way to add stat points from the website will be implemented.


rokero9911 is offline  
Reply

Tags
d11, job, rebirth, server, system


Similar Threads
BlueFireSro|80Cap|Long term Server|Coin System
01/11/2016 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Please Close!
Violet-Sro| D11 |Long-Term|Play2Win|Coin-System| 7/24
06/06/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
Welcome to our new advertisement thread with updated and more detailed information about our server. I Hope you like it and am looking forward to see you in game! With that said here we go: WebSite : Violet-Sro.ddns.net http://im56.gulfup.com/bseZbM.png Online 24/7 Or Bugs Instant Lv : 110 Level Cap : 110 Races : European & Chinese Masteries : 330 &220 Race
QuickRoad | 110 PVP | Job Based | Organized | Coin system | Long term
01/11/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 128 Replies
A SRO private server Opening date 20.7.2013 Please note that the server been open to finish last updates and test. This means the server already got several players who already had playtime and participated in events, our apologies for that, but we wanted to start perfectly before official advertising. Server information



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.