Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/04/2016, 16:57   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
"Nothing serious happened" and ppl are cheating in CTF, JOB etc... k im done LOOOL

U just fck Pioneer reputation since was the one of few decent servers around.

gl with ur bug and exploiting server.
gtfo
Old 05/04/2016, 17:00   #722

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
gtfo
one of the biggest a$$l.icker and cheater on pioneer. GZ for the title Ask Midnight if he can give you Character Title A$$licker
Old 05/04/2016, 17:02   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
one of the biggest a$$l.icker and cheater on pioneer. GZ for the title Ask Midnight if he can give you Character Title A$$licker
cheater ? are you sure ?
Old 05/04/2016, 17:05   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
"Nothing serious happened" and ppl are cheating in CTF, JOB etc... k im done LOOOL

U just fck Pioneer reputation since was the one of few decent servers around.

gl with ur bug and exploiting server.
buging unique is not part of the game? Just as this is part of pioneer
And btw ctf, ba... Every server with working ctf and ba got "cheaters" there.
Seriously guys this is not your own server. You play it how it is or leave. And if you talk for exploits yes there are, but show me a server with that many feautures where everything is working the way you want it to
Old 05/04/2016, 17:15   #725

Received Thanks: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
Seriously guys this is not your own server. You play it how it is or leave. And if you talk for exploits yes there are, but show me a server with that many feautures where everything is working the way you want it to
Ok, so cheating is normal for you...
If there are exploits, the ONLY thing to do is report it, abuse any exploit in ANY MMO will get your account banned, simple as that.

"Let me tell you what you need for a successive silkroad private server: brain, experience, money and creativity"

Do you know what "successive" means? One thing you're right, you need a brain.

Regards,

Shame that abusers/cheaters are asslicking the server owners just to keep their items.
Old 05/04/2016, 17:17   #726

Quote:
Wait... You compare using a unique bug to stuck it or something else, with using bug to get stuff which you only can get within a few days with donating many many $$? Are you serious bro? Better think first, before writing. Not offending.

This bug is destroying a whole server, because it fcks up the whole system while everybody have ANYTHING. And you want to tell me, using a bug at an unique has the same effect.... ***... **** it, dude, really?
Old 05/04/2016, 17:24   #727

There are a different ways of getting items, if your way is donating many $$, bad for you some people know what to do. Actually getting items with donating $$ means pay2win, doesnt it?
Im a cheater? Actually i was wondering how ppl got so good items 2 days ago. But then they explained me and i accept this thing with reloging a hunter like a rule of pioneer, part of its gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
fcks up the whole system while everybody have ANYTHING. And you want to tell me, using a bug at an unique has the same effect.... ***... **** it, dude, really?
This is the meaning of starter server, you get anything what is needed to get strong like players of advanced. And still im not sure it will help u get +15 sohs set and wep
Old 05/04/2016, 17:35   #728

Quote:
There are a different ways of getting items, if your way is donating many $$, bad for you some people know what to do. Actually getting items with donating $$ means pay2win, doesnt it?
I'm thinking that you abbused hunter's bug aswell when I'm reading your posts.

To GM (read your own rules):
14. Do not abuse any bug or use hacks! (Bots / Petfilter are allowed (check rule 1)
16. Cheating at Job Quests or Trades (killing the own chars / Trades etc.) is forbidden.
17. Do not cheat at the CTF-Event (multichars or joining a party from the opponent team)!

Still w8 what kind of resolution you have. ATM as i see you only want to support point "16", "14"with replacing items which were obtained against your own rules. All CHEATERS are impunity even if they break your rules ?
So in your eyes "forbidden" means "do as much as you want I dont give a fck about that" ?
Well what can be expected if the admin has its own rules in the ***.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2016, 17:39   #729

Quote:
Im a cheater? Actually i was wondering how ppl got so good items 2 days ago. But then they explained me and i accept this thing with reloging a hunter like a rule of pioneer, part of its gameplay.

This is the meaning of starter server, you get anything what is needed to get strong like players of advanced. And still im not sure it will help u get +15 sohs set and wep
The meaning starter server means, that it is an OPTION to join the advanced but you DONT have to. For example like me: I would NOT like to join advanced. Doesnt care how long i play starter. If it would be like that, Midnight could just have made a new server with start items +15 and 500b.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2016, 17:43   #730

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
I'm thinking that you abbused hunter's bug aswell when I'm reading your posts.

To GM (read your own rules):
14. Do not abuse any bug or use hacks! (Bots / Petfilter are allowed (check rule 1)
16. Cheating at Job Quests or Trades (killing the own chars / Trades etc.) is forbidden.
17. Do not cheat at the CTF-Event (multichars or joining a party from the opponent team)!

Still w8 what kind of resolution you have. ATM as i see you only want to support point "16", "14"with replacing items which were obtained against your own rules. All CHEATERS are impunity even if they break your rules ?
So in your eyes "forbidden" means "do as much as you want I dont give a fck about that" ?
Well what can be expected if the admin has its own rules in the ***.
Bro im just trying to be equal to every other single player, what can i do that the server works just like that. I even hate to do trades, but the server is based on trades so im forced to do them and to use hunter for getting cb. And do you guys think that there exist a solution of our problem that would not fck up pioneer i dont.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2016, 17:59   #731

Quote:
Bro im just trying to be equal to every other single player, what can i do that the server works just like that. I even hate to do trades, but the server is based on trades so im forced to do them and to use hunter for getting cb. And do you guys think that there exist a solution of our problem that would not fck up pioneer i dont.
Its already fcked up mate. Only question is about the way that admins will take, if it fck up it more or not. As i see now, they choosed not wisely, cos cheaters wont get any punishment, they will even get some **** for nothing. New players wont have chance to cheat, so its already bit disadvantage. And im sure admins wont find every silngle item (no i dont mean only immo or soh) that was obtained by cheating. In my point of view, server cant be fcked up more than its now. Even after wipe (which i prefer), cos what is the 7 days. It aint old enough to choose the "fix bugs blablabla" way. And as I see is that only players who cheated dont want wipe Well whateva im done here anyway if they wont choose the patch i prefer. As you said @ I choose server not inversely.
Peace.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2016, 19:12   #732

I hope yu say how yu will fix it soon :S
Old 05/04/2016, 19:14   #733

When you will restart all stats and make normal grand opening??
Old 05/04/2016, 19:24   #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Exactly. Immortality sets will be exchanged at Starter for some other items. We will post more informations on Saturday.

People with immo set can transfer to Advaced server already if they wanna keep these items.

Because SUN items are not end game, same as Roc items.
Why roc not ? !

can u tell me what will replace immortaitly? please ! i cant w8 for Saturday !! ??????
Old 05/04/2016, 19:36   #735

Okay guys, here's what I propose as a solution:

Since the gms have logs of the game and the players that abused this bug and they are very ahead of the rest of the server, why not do this -
Make the abusers unable to job for 3-4-5 days, depends on how many days they abused the bug and at the same time make newly made charecters unable to join any job for the same amount. That way you delay the abusers, also prevent them from making new accounts to exploit, ALSO the newly started players will have time to reach from 0 to 100 in a couple of days so the job restriction won't feel as long for them.

That way you basically freeze the high-end players and restrict the potential new players that might join the server, but not as badly. So the respectful players of the server have time to catch up to the rest.
Closed Thread