Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/02/2016, 15:35   #1651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 14
guys i think the exp rate should increase cuz there are alot of new players like myself who doesn't have the time to make plvl all day :S



Fame_xD is offline  
Old 07/03/2016, 07:57   #1652
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Promotion video/

Pioneer-sro!

Enjoy!!



stanley93 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 13:34   #1653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1


Limitless by Azeroth
erner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 05:30   #1654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
ign : Tazz
Level : 100

i destroyed a sohs bow by wrong i hope GM Serenity or Midnight help


gasssser is offline  
Old 07/05/2016, 17:42   #1655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 104
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT
icowwww90 is offline  
Old 07/05/2016, 23:04   #1656
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 14
romaskasro is offline  
Old 07/08/2016, 21:03   #1657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 17
Join us at pioneer silkroad - the most stable server you'll ever find ;D,

feel free to pm me on 56k if you need help with anything =D.
kemovip1 is offline  
Old 07/10/2016, 05:32   #1658
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,721
Received Thanks: 1,545
Hi!
You exceeding the amount of images you are allowed to have. You only allowed 5 images and you have 13! the rest images has to be in spoiler or gallery!
Please check the rules before posting. Rules

Thanks,

~Dizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemovip1 View Post
Join us at pioneer silkroad - the most stable server you'll ever find ;D,

feel free to pm me on 56k if you need help with anything =D.
I was enjoying the video but then... I saw that you stole some work from a guy called "Qynchou" The original video you stole from:
From 0:41 Seconds.

Thanks,

~Dizzy
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2016, 18:39   #1659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
Hi!
You exceeding the amount of images you are allowed to have. You only allowed 5 images and you have 13! the rest images has to be in spoiler or gallery!
Please check the rules before posting. Rules

Thanks,

~Dizzy



I was enjoying the video but then... I saw that you stole some work from a guy called "Qynchou" The original video you stole from: From 0:41 Seconds.

Thanks,

~Dizzy
Hi dizzy, actually I got that part from a friend and I didn't know where he got it from.
kemovip1 is offline  
Old 07/10/2016, 19:04   #1660
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
Hi!
You exceeding the amount of images you are allowed to have. You only allowed 5 images and you have 13! the rest images has to be in spoiler or gallery!
Please check the rules before posting. Rules

Thanks,

~Dizzy



I was enjoying the video but then... I saw that you stole some work from a guy called "Qynchou" The original video you stole from: From 0:41 Seconds.

Thanks,

~Dizzy
Do you know that:
1- His video is not posted in time
2- His video is more than 4mins
So, His video should not even exist in the competition, becouse it does not meet the requerements.
Also, i thought the video should show the action in our server, to look more active etc. But see we got that video on first place, while its not even made by the winner
Even more, i cant find a single player in starter or in advanced who like that video. Most of the ppl told me he is the biggest donator. Which clearly says Pay2win the event.
Last disappointement for me, im out
icowwww90 is offline  
Old 07/10/2016, 19:21   #1661
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,721
Received Thanks: 1,545
lol he actually took first place *****, even tho the limitless video was 1000 x more better than the other one at the same time he stole the video from a guy... how is that fair?
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old 07/10/2016, 22:38   #1662
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
lol he actually took first place *****, even tho the limitless video was 1000 x more better than the other one at the same time he stole the video from a guy... how is that fair?
Yea here you can see all of the videos and the winners-
icowwww90 is offline  
Old 07/11/2016, 00:50   #1663
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,721
Received Thanks: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
Yea here you can see all of the videos and the winners-
Is just pathetic to see how admins let the guys win who steal content from others.. pathetic..


~Dizzy
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old 07/11/2016, 03:04   #1664
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
Do you know that:
1- His video is not posted in time
2- His video is more than 4mins
So, His video should not even exist in the competition, becouse it does not meet the requerements.
Also, i thought the video should show the action in our server, to look more active etc. But see we got that video on first place, while its not even made by the winner
Even more, i cant find a single player in starter or in advanced who like that video. Most of the ppl told me he is the biggest donator. Which clearly says Pay2win the event.
Last disappointement for me, im out
Hello, 1st the video was posted in time because the event duration was extended 2 hours ( you can check it yourself ), 2nd the vid is 20 secs more lol thats not a big difference.
And who told you that I am the biggest donator? having good items doesn't mean I donate lol, all I donated to pioneer when I re-joined is from 1 to 2$.

my answer to your "while its not even made by the winner", few secs out of 4 mins made by someone else doesn't mean I did not make/edit the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
lol he actually took first place lmfao, even tho the limitless video was 1000 x more better than the other one at the same time he stole the video from a guy... how is that fair?
Yeah the limitless video was good and I respect your opinion whatever it is, but I did not steal the video as I told you a friend of mine gave me the part you're talking about and it is only 15-20 secs out of 4:20 mins ._.
kemovip1 is offline  
Old 07/11/2016, 03:14   #1665
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,721
Received Thanks: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemovip1 View Post
Hello, 1st the video was posted in time because the event duration was extended 2 hours ( you can check it yourself ), 2nd the vid is 20 secs more lol thats not a big difference.
And who told you that I am the biggest donator? having good items doesn't mean I donate lol, all I donated to pioneer when I re-joined is from 1 to 2$.

my answer to your "while its not even made by the winner", few secs out of 4 mins made by someone else doesn't mean I did not make/edit the rest.



Yeah the limitless video was good and I respect your opinion whatever it is, but I did not steal the video as I told you a friend of mine gave me the part you're talking about and it is only 15-20 secs out of 4:20 mins ._.
You stole the whole content you even stole the story line and al most the same text.


ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Any New Server Need's GM with Experience ? | 80 Cap Free silk Orjinal System Only Chine »

Similar Threads
Pioneer Gaming-Network | Cap 100 -- The New SOX System - Seal of Heavy Storm
http://i.epvpimg.com/kFhoc.png Website : Pioneer Gaming-Network Register : Pioneer Gaming-Network Main Thread : Pioneer Gaming-Network The...
21 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[Selling] Gold on Pioneer gaming network #1
Selling a big amount of gold also needed items on pioneer #1 for such a cheap moeny for more info send me a private msg on elitepvers.
2 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading
Pioneer Gaming-Network • Cap 100 • New Job Based System • Free Silk • Protected
http://i.epvpimg.com/kFhoc.png Opening: Saturday, 16.11.2013 18:00 GMT+1 http://i.epvpimg.com/USrFe.png Hello we would like to present...
188 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[Selling] Gold ON Pioneer Gaming-Network
everything is sold !
1 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.