Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO

Discussion on simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2016, 02:31   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenichikuzaka View Post
Hello epvpers community.
Some News so far.

Well, I actually managed to fix the "Stall Nework Duplication" also Server Side (Without disabling the Stall Network).
For people who doesn't believe me: I will make a Test Video and upload it for you

Next test will be via the "WPE Pro" Packet Send Method, let's see.

BTW thanks for the client Abdel <3 I really love you.

Regards,

Yuckie
Thanks you, but i need know if u will back the server Online for 100% sure and this will back without wipe for all accounts? or only wipe for the users who use the bug?
Old 05/01/2016, 02:42   #362

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Its Funny to See some noobs around never know a shit about developing (just insulting fighting as by acting like that they will change something of what had be done)

The Game Owner opened his server and he understand that his knowledge in silkroad is very small , and he understand that he didn't fix dupe bug

He Just use (Silkroad Revelations) client and just check stall network , Guess what it gives DC , so he think by his small (or no) knowledge that the dupe bug is fixed (by client side) idk how did he think that a bug exist in server side would be fixed by client side !!!

Any he didn't even work around to fix that bug or knowing how or what will happen if. someone uses this bug in game (scam people , free gold , dupe items , coping items)

Here is a server that was more stable than yours

It closed u know why ? :
Dupe bug , he managed to disable stall network , but guess what , he just find another people that dupe by stall packet exploit , so if you remember ecsro sjsro swsro they disable stall and stall network , i guess the game is shity now without them

But guess what u could dupe even with exchange alone (while stall and stall network is disabled)

a game without exchange stall isn't new to be online game xD (no trade between players then) ..

Anyway for some noobs who asks for a complete files and says 200$ for a fix i don't pay 10$ (Are u even understand the situation ? or u just a player that Addicted to the game and is crying cuz its closed ?) , Im now not going to sell my fix , also this fix u lil noobs , a big community server closed cuz of it (they can't fix it so the server dead)
If this fix released to public anyway u will have tones of shity jsro and ecsro servers around again and again ,

Besides : every fix for dupe u will make , i will release a 3rd party programs that will allow players to dupe again

That's for 1 reason : you let GMs insults players in game , you give some players in game (tons of shits) , and opening a server and lying to people while u have no knowldge about dupe and say its fixed guys and take donations , is something terrible
Even a stupid GM in your server is a lier like u and said the dupe isn't working and i was just showed him that it was working

thats mean u are all guy (server team) are spotter .

(A point for someone who said something insane , i release the most silkroad server files around , so if you don't like my files go vsro 188 )

That's my last post here ,

i wish this server closed before it scam more ppl
because no one use ur files u act like a kid?
why u dont work for joymax mr. i developed silkroad
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2016, 02:46   #363

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Is this insane post , will help your situation ?
i thought last post?
will your shitstorm help in this situation?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 02:48   #364

Quote:
Its Funny to See some noobs around never know a shit about developing (just insulting fighting as by acting like that they will change something of what had be done)

The Game Owner opened his server and he understand that his knowledge in silkroad is very small , and he understand that he didn't fix dupe bug

He Just use (Silkroad Revelations) client and just check stall network , Guess what it gives DC , so he think by his small (or no) knowledge that the dupe bug is fixed (by client side) idk how did he think that a bug exist in server side would be fixed by client side !!!

Any he didn't even work around to fix that bug or knowing how or what will happen if. someone uses this bug in game (scam people , free gold , dupe items , coping items)

Here is a server that was more stable than yours

It closed u know why ? :
Dupe bug , he managed to disable stall network , but guess what , he just find another people that dupe by stall packet exploit , so if you remember ecsro sjsro swsro they disable stall and stall network , i guess the game is shity now without them

But guess what u could dupe even with exchange alone (while stall and stall network is disabled)

a game without exchange stall isn't new to be online game xD (no trade between players then) ..

Anyway for some noobs who asks for a complete files and says 200$ for a fix i don't pay 10$ (Are u even understand the situation ? or u just a player that Addicted to the game and is crying cuz its closed ?) , Im now not going to sell my fix , also this fix u lil noobs , a big community server closed cuz of it (they can't fix it so the server dead)
If this fix released to public anyway u will have tones of shity jsro and ecsro servers around again and again ,

Besides : every fix for dupe u will make , i will release a 3rd party programs that will allow players to dupe again

That's for 1 reason : you let GMs insults players in game , you give some players in game (tons of shits) , and opening a server and lying to people while u have no knowldge about dupe and say its fixed guys and take donations , is something terrible
Even a stupid GM in your server is a lier like u and said the dupe isn't working and i was just showed him that it was working

thats mean u are all guy (server team) are spotter .

(A point for someone who said something insane , i release the most silkroad server files around , so if you don't like my files go vsro 188 {I release complete server files not incomplete , but as u are noob i must tell u that dupe bug was exist in isro official silkroad back then 2006~2008} its not my files problem then , go blame joymax)

That's my last post here ,

i wish this server closed before it scam more ppl
Don't hate abdel. It's not good for your health
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2016, 08:22   #365

elite*gold: 10
What`s the point on picking on people who showed you the flaws of the game. It`s like hating someone for being smarter than you just because you are dumb and lazy and so addicted. Anyway, I told before, because of work i can mostly play on weekend, well... this weekend went to sh*t, but i hope this server gets up, because this server is something that everything else in this forum is not. Legit and accually fun to play. Anyway, go do something till they get their heads around this dupe bug, not b*tch around here.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 09:51   #366

Dr.Abdelfattah atm i can see that you are terrorising gm community and thread, if you are such *** in programming then make better server legit like this one and show how good you are instead of being a ******* terrorist who terrorising server owners and btw get a job cus ur ''i can fix this for 200$'' wont give u a ****.. only idiot would pay to someone like you who came *** knows from where and insulting+ offering his scam style help... and evryone would be happy to know that u left this forum cus in this nice community we dont need scamers ragers haters and negative persons... cus being a **** wont help you to be happy it just shows how low you are and now you are low as stray dog...

P.S yes i know my english isnt perfect or even near good so dont even try to insult me with that.

2R
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 10:01   #367

I'm sad to read that thread. The problem is not the dupe bug, it's people trying to use it on legit pserver and trying to destroy the good work done to bring such a good server and good community. Abdel you say you are here to help people but you do the opposite, you're destroying a place which was fun too play, with a good community.
Well, let's hope GM manage to get over that and start again. I'll stay there even if there's a wipe because this server is exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 10:11   #368

Quote:
Sure , it will help ppl before playing and donation to this server (so they didn't get betrayed by you guys and think that dupe bug is fixed and its not)

No hatred at all, this situation is funny and im just watching
besides im the one who offer my help not the one who destroyed your server
Srsly no1 cares about ur sad life. Just leave and go somewhere else. Mr pro hacklar.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 10:19   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger1981 View Post
I'm sad to read that thread. The problem is not the dupe bug, it's people trying to use it on legit pserver and trying to destroy the good work done to bring such a good server and good community. Abdel you say you are here to help people but you do the opposite, you're destroying a place which was fun too play, with a good community.
Well, let's hope GM manage to get over that and start again. I'll stay there even if there's a wipe because this server is exactly what I'm looking for.
i aggree with you and i dont care wipe going to be or not i will play in this server cus its realy nice and legit not like most of athers.. thnx for nice community i was realy happy to meet you guys/girls in server was fun to make jokes and so on
Old 05/01/2016, 10:37   #370

elite*gold: 10
Well.... There has to be reroll anyway in this server, but it all depens on how far they have to push it.. couple of days... 1 week? Or wipe the server. I would join back anyway because it`s non bot community and it doesn`t really matter how much i play because everyone`s going at their own speed. Anyway... i would just ban the people who used it and reroll server couple of days before it all happend and everything will be alright.
PS:
I like the fact that it`s not using the vsro files. That it`s different and has both CH and EU in it and hasn`t had all this balancing BS done to it.
Old 05/01/2016, 13:37   #371

Wow, so much drama.

Let's just all calm down and wait to see how the GMs will fix this
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2016, 14:14   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
SErver clozed stop spam,cry
Server is not closed you ******* kid, didn't you leave already or get banned? No wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
what a bunch of failures

if you can't fix the bug why the **** you lie to them because they don't know how dupe bug works? you ****** up
You are free to leave you ******* mongoloid

Both reported
Old 05/01/2016, 14:55   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidAscension View Post
Searching for a server with:

» 70/80/90Cap (Either EU/CHN or CHN only)
» A decent population in terms of numbers
» EXP rate doesn't have to be specific
» Great community and active GM's

I don't want a server with:

» Special Glows
» A lot of skill edits
» Rebirth system
halp pl0x?

Where are you guys gonna play @?

~~Rapid
Old 05/01/2016, 16:16   #374

Mhm, could someone explain me where's the sense of this total overreacting?

I really don't get where's the deal. Some stupid shitheads exploited & cheated on the server (what to expect from epvp...), admins are working on it and abusers will get punished obviously.

What the heck is wrong with the community here? Don't you even see that it is YOU who destroys one server after the other. They said they are working on it, and what's your reaction? "Omg server is dead", "**** you scammer gm", "InsertSomeSenselessShitHere". Why do you call a server dead when the team is actually working on it.

You're doing a good job guys, keep going and don't listen to the haters. The are just too many narrow-minded people in here.

By the way, I would see this dupe bug issue as a chance to make things better. Maybe you should consider to make wipe in any case, even if you could handle to delete all the duped items. Why?

Well, I think most people should have realized that x20 rates are just too high. We're playing silkroad and there is no end-game content (which most ppl didn't get even after 10 years of playing). The problem is that with current rates you can get lvl 90 in a week and you'll be full farmed and have a decent gear in another week. The server is great fun and the activity feels like 10 times higher than any 500 user ghost bot server, but the fun won't last long if everything remains as it is.

You should consider to slow down the gameplay a little. Set the rates to x3 - x10 and make jobbing something worth. Currently there is no sense to go jobbing because it gives you gold only and you will get much more gold by grinding (probably you should decrease the item sell price to npc). It would be nice if you're forced to job in order to be able to afford things, it would increase the jobbing activity and makes it more exciting since you'd be really ****** if you lose your goods.

Well, excuse me for the wall of text and thanks to those who read it all. Opinions are appreciated.

tl;dr: **** all the haters, admins are doing a good job, use the dupe bug as a chance for a fresh start with reworked conditions
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 16:35   #375

Rates are fine, no one want to play on *3 rate without bot
Rates are good for handgrinding and for people who have a life.
But I agree with jobs, it should be more attractive
Thanks
4 Users