Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO

Discussion on simply0wn | CAP 90 | PvE | JSRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2016, 17:01   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX Edits View Post
I keep getting that error when trying to get ingame after the latest patch. :/

Any idea how to fix it?
it's the bear wich is buggy client side. Fixing it atm
Old 04/28/2016, 17:03   #287

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Booring server, exp drop rates bugged or not fixed, 100% gm used some multiclient account to stay in hotan afk.
Non partys in leveling.
Events only titans. nothink special better save your vsro client do not download this is jsro...
+ When gm doing some events to much times get crash game. New client new updates everythink is alright i7pc. 2G card.
If u dont want to play on this Server u dont have to.
Okay and a GM is afk at hotan so he use multiclient?
Maybe he is desktop and works at the server.
Where is the problem when he is afk?

Sorry if we arent everytime reachable we have work at home and so on we take our freetime for the Server

An email is at startpost there u can also write if u know some bugs
Old 04/28/2016, 17:55   #288

The client bug is fixed.
I'm working on something big right now (Fixing the client crashes and stuff) be prepared
Old 04/28/2016, 19:15   #289

elite*gold: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo_97 View Post
If u dont want to play on this Server u dont have to.
Okay and a GM is afk at hotan so he use multiclient?
Maybe he is desktop and works at the server.
Where is the problem when he is afk?

Sorry if we arent everytime reachable we have work at home and so on we take our freetime for the Server

An email is at startpost there u can also write if u know some bugs
Done waste your time always will be ppl like this keep up the good work and be active in background like i was telling to one of your GM i dont remeber his name atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtape View Post
Selfie:

This is selfie :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2016, 19:35   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaleaemil View Post
Done waste your time always will be ppl like this keep up the good work and be active in background like i was telling to one of your GM i dont remeber his name atm.

This is selfie :P
Haha, yeah it was me u was telling it

EDIT: Nice Selife!
Old 04/28/2016, 19:51   #291

So that guy Ta was making racist jokes all over globals and was not banned? The rules on your website are very clear, so how will you deal with this then?
Old 04/28/2016, 19:55   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed123 View Post
So that guy Ta was making racist jokes all over globals and was not banned? The rules on your website are very clear, so how will you deal with this then?
If no GM is online no one can handle at these moment
u got a screen or smth else?
Old 04/28/2016, 19:56   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo_97 View Post
If no GM is online no one can handle at these moment
u got a screen or smth else?
Kappa was online and replying the globals. Nothing was done though, as far as I know.

Edit: It seems he was only threatened with a 3 day ban. How weak of the GM.

Rules are rules. If Ta can break them with impunity with nothing but a warning, what's stopping the rest of us from breaking the rules?
Old 04/28/2016, 20:12   #294

Quote:
Kappa was online and replying the globals. Nothing was done though, as far as I know.

Rules are rules. If Ta can break them with impunity with nothing but a warning, what's stopping the rest of us from breaking the rules?
Ta got a 48h Ban for it. Just as warning next time he can say bye bye for ever
Old 04/28/2016, 20:12   #295

Quote:

He just got banned for 2 Days.
Old 04/28/2016, 20:16   #296

Glad to know justice was served.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2016, 20:17   #297

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Continuing leveling
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/28/2016, 21:01   #298

So I'm Ta as I understand people on epvp and on server likes to judge before know the real story

I will not throw any dirts to server, it's a good server but lack of community

Anyway, Castiel was insulting whole time I met him it's not a big deal but today it did get bigger and started to act with racist jokes includes my mother in to that

I asked Kappa to fix it he said to me send him SS and he will talk to him, and also kept continue with : I can't ban people for everything it would end up with diseaster .

Then if racism doesn't get a punishment I thought I was free to be racist and wrote some racist jokes that I dont like with global that to protest his decision.

But my ban didn't come towards that he was keep sharing our private talks in to Community and insulting me with my social problem issues, then Kappa started again talk in community about my stuffs so I wanted him to stop doing that but It get ended up with "If you don't listen I will ban you for 3 days". I'm not mad at him as he said he is having some real life problems it's acceptable.

I'm just sad that making protest getting resulted with a ban. I allways tried to help people such as talking such as giving gold or trying to level them up. Only had problems with Kure (who acts by own and talking in a insultive way) and Castiel who is racist and insultive.

I gave much time in here in my litterally first private server experience and it ended up with ban while protesting the racism and with not listening GM.

I will try to solve it tonight or I will leave I hope you guys stay well specially jSro Valky

Edit: For : " Just as warning next time he can say bye bye for ever" "Glad to know justice was served"

I tried to make an attention towards racisim, insulting to have justice and in return I been told to fix it between us which made me unnecesarily angry because of the location I am in. I never can forgive racism or similar problems and throwing this problem in to people's social issues. People who looks only from the outside will only see the tip of the iceberg. People who had a chance to see me knows that I never acted towards anger allways tried to approach with in funnny way or some else, judging me without knowing the real side will be nonsense
Old 04/28/2016, 21:13   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post
So I'm Ta as I understand people on epvp and on server likes to judge before know the real story

Anyway, Castiel was insulting whole time I met him it's not a big deal but today it did get bigger and started to act with racist jokes includes my mother in to that

I asked Kappa to fix it he said to me send him SS and he will talk to him, and also kept continue with : I can't ban people for everything it would end up with diseaster .

Then if racism doesn't get a punishment I thought I was free to be racist and wrote some racist jokes that I dont like with global that to protest his decision.

But my ban didn't come towards that he was keep sharing our private talks in to Community and insulting me with my social problem issues, then Kappa started again talk in community about my stuffs so I wanted him to stop doing that but It get ended up with "If you don't listen I will ban you for 3 days". I'm not mad at him as he said he is having some real life problems it's acceptable.

I'm just sad that making protest getting resulted with a ban. I allways tried to help people such as talking such as giving gold or trying to level them up. Only had problems with Kure (who acts by own and talking in a insultive way) and Castiel who is racist and insultive.

I gave much time in here in my litterally first private server experience and it ended up with ban while protesting the racism and with not listening GM.

I will try to solve it tonight or I will leave I hope you guys stay well specially jSro Valky
-1 GM Kappa did not even have the chance to check your SS
-2 You started sending racist globals (for all the server, that is not a PM)
-3 Both you and castiel got warned to stop raging at each other
-4 Kappa said both Castiel and Ta to stop shit or 3 day ban (NEVER said not listen = ban, so dont go around with false acusations -.-)
-5 This ban is so you learn to behave and listen to others, it's 2 days, not the end of the world, so we hope you understand it.

//EDIT

We saw you posting racist stuff. Simple as that. If you got a proof that Castiel or anyone posted racist or insulting stuff, send it to me and I will check it.

Regards,

Yuckie (pppsssst, the cabinet guy)
Old 04/28/2016, 21:18   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post

You can solve it now come to teamspeak server
voice.simply0wn.com