Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Official Discord chat will now support server chats

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,902
Official Discord chat will now support server chats

Hello, people

I'm announcing that our Discord Chat, which has been VERY successfull, will not create server chats

This is because many guys out there want to have their own support chat, or just because it's fun to to have a chat to mess up with

The chat channels requests will have 2 conditions, however:

First of all, no request from a random user. We will only create channels if the request comes from one member of the staff crew.

And second, servers must be 1 week old on our forums to request the chat. Also, the server MUST be active. Closed servers, threads without replies and staff that decided to stop the game will not have chats assigned

With that said, I will only use this thread to receive the requests for the chat creation

The users that request the chat will need to do it on the following forma

Server Name:
Thread link:
Chat name:
Notes: (use this one if you want to specify how old the server is and stuff like that)

With that said, ill leave the Invite link for the current Epvpers Official Discord chat

Be sure to join and be seeing you

Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread