Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/18/2016, 20:26   #3991

elite*gold: 0
Would be good if you do something about SP, we get to much exp by quests but not enought sp,and its hard to keep that up. I hope more players will come
Old 05/18/2016, 21:15   #3992

It would be great if Roc actually spawned when he's supposed to spawn and not like 12 hours ahead of time.
Old 05/18/2016, 21:35   #3993

Well. There are alot of things to say. You failed again and again. I am trying to give a chance to this game over and over again. You announced the Roc spawns at 5-9 PM at wed and saturday. On last saturday didnt spawn. Today again the timer is wrong. When I am arranging people to do something together to fun. And you intercept me again...
Old 05/18/2016, 21:52   #3994

What happened to the i will make new ways to get proof stones and for now it's been a long time we been waiting and waiting so long for nothing i got 4 parts that i need to make +7 and they are +5 but i try to farm gold to buy them but it seem that farming wont work cuz low gold rate anyway i'm hoping you make new ways.
also fix this time s,hit roc is supposed to appear 9pm server time and yet it didn't open
Old 05/19/2016, 17:13   #3995

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeijernl View Post
158 players with the posibility to multiclient, please get players.

ZiCo and MegaMax we are again not here to bully you but to help you...

- Add various options for Proof stones in a fair way what will prevent abuse and a overflow
- Get more players

More players you will get when players are satisfied with the server, currently they are not and you can say; then leave...; but that is not the solution is it? Head in the sand and pretend you didnt see it is not the mentality that you should have. The server itself is wonderfull, the features are good but it can deffinently improve. You had a tough start but that doesn't mean it should remain as how it is right now. Please just TRY, you both fixing alot of things but the focus is supposed to be set on players instead of donations.

Focus to get 1000 players and then you will get donations, invest before you actually earn. It always takes time. Noone ever made a successfull server with just opening and think only about donations.

Man i wish i had the resources you got...
Well LT doesn't need that ****, he just opens his servers (after months of development) and reaches 4k players, the problem with Zyain is not the fact that it's not overedited but the fact that iSRO gamebreaking systems were not adjusted to your advantage. The adjustments applied created another clusterfuck of problems which is why Zyain will never reach it's final form.
Old 05/19/2016, 17:53   #3996

elite*gold: 220
Quote:

- Add various options for Proof stones in a fair way what will prevent abuse and a overflow
- Get more players

More players you will get when players are satisfied with the server, currently they are not and you can say; then leave...; but that is not the solution is it? Head in the sand and pretend you didnt see it is not the mentality that you should have. The server itself is wonderfull, the features are good but it can deffinently improve. You had a tough start but that doesn't mean it should remain as how it is right now. Please just TRY, you both fixing alot of things but the focus is supposed to be set on players instead of donations.

Focus to get 1000 players and then you will get donations, invest before you actually earn. It always takes time. Noone ever made a successfull server with just opening and think only about donations.

We are working on improving the ingame features every single day.
About the players saying they will leave, some do leave because they are not getting the stuff instantly as soon as the join every feature at Zyain we have been developed to obtain stuff but you need to work hard. We are trying to do our best to improve the server as much as we can.

Regards
Old 05/19/2016, 20:21   #3997

Bug ?

EXP Ticket Give only EXP NO SP more the is Worng

Isro 100% //200% 1000% Ticket = 100% EXP and 100% Skill

also use EXP ticket and SP Ticket are EXP 100% SP 200%

-----

Quest give only EXP löl WTF is the ? add SP to
in isro give quest exp and sp
waht bring lvl 90 wiht lvl 70 skill or so ?

----

fix plz
Old 05/19/2016, 20:58   #3998

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhoom17 View Post
Bug ?

EXP Ticket Give only EXP NO SP more the is Worng

Isro 100% //200% 1000% Ticket = 100% EXP and 100% Skill

also use EXP ticket and SP Ticket are EXP 100% SP 200%

-----

Quest give only EXP löl WTF is the ? add SP to
in isro give quest exp and sp
waht bring lvl 90 wiht lvl 70 skill or so ?

----

fix plz
Just do lvl 100 then move to alex quests and in like 3hrs ur lv106 with over 250k sp to spare.Trust me
Old 05/19/2016, 21:53   #3999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Just do lvl 100 then move to alex quests and in like 3hrs ur lv106 with over 250k sp to spare.Trust me
okay thx for tipp i try later i am lvl 85 now quest in jangan cave so hard quest take so long
Old 05/19/2016, 22:40   #4000

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhoom17 View Post
okay thx for tipp i try later i am lvl 85 now quest in jangan cave so hard quest take so long
Do all but absolutly all Takla and Roc.Mt quests JG cave is worthless.Hard quests with low exp
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2016, 08:14   #4001

Quote:

- Get more players

You have absolutely right there, I have donated some, not that big amount, I did it because I can't find silk sellers due the lack of population and I have no other way to get a proof stone to upgrade my gears.
Ofc , they added proof stones as reward in exchange with CTF tickets, which has a very low rate, I agree ,it should have a low rate, it's normal, BUT again, due the lack of population noone join CTF event, maybe once per day or week happens that players join CTF and we have the possibility to gain some tickets , but as I mentioned above , the rates are very low so you need like 200-300 tickets to get a proof stone =D and we're getting 5 tickets / week ... This is not called play2win yet. As this guy mentioned above ~Focus to get 1000 players and then you will get donations, invest before you actually earn.~ exactly! I'm a competitive player, I love competition and I guess every single sro player does. Tbh I'd donate but I don't find any good reason to do it yet : last items , last plus in a ghost server =D , sounds ridiculous. If you get 600 - 800 - 1k real players , then worths to add proof stones as ctf reward . But... I'm waiting the next update as you guys mentioned in the previous comments ... And again due the lack of population noone join Battle Arena ^^ how could we be able to get legend accesories with that insane prices -1k per part - and even worse, if noone join B.A?
I have to tell you something guys, this is iSro system, you have to convert it to a private server system. The official server, iSro, has/had 3.5k players online, so every update was projected in comparation with the numbers of the players Your first aim must be : reach 1k players online. If you'll continue with " fuck off " , " get lost " , "if you don't like then leave" then you'll never reach the aim that i've mentioned above.
I personally like the server and I wish that more ppl join Zyain... And guys , it's 2016 already , there are 1000000x silkroad online private servers open, we're veteran silkroad online players, we know everything about silkroad from A to Z , why would you try to have a different server?

I'm totally beginner in editing videos ,but I tried my best ...
Old 05/20/2016, 11:58   #4002

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post

Just don't use someone's else's work again and you good I've noticed at the beginning that you did. I'm not talking about zyain video.
Old 05/20/2016, 12:21   #4003

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
You have absolutely right there, I have donated some, not that big amount, I did it because I can't find silk sellers due the lack of population and I have no other way to get a proof stone to upgrade my gears.
Ofc , they added proof stones as reward in exchange with CTF tickets, which has a very low rate, I agree ,it should have a low rate, it's normal, BUT again, due the lack of population noone join CTF event, maybe once per day or week happens that players join CTF and we have the possibility to gain some tickets , but as I mentioned above , the rates are very low so you need like 200-300 tickets to get a proof stone =D and we're getting 5 tickets / week ... This is not called play2win yet. As this guy mentioned above ~Focus to get 1000 players and then you will get donations, invest before you actually earn.~ exactly! I'm a competitive player, I love competition and I guess every single sro player does. Tbh I'd donate but I don't find any good reason to do it yet : last items , last plus in a ghost server =D , sounds ridiculous. If you get 600 - 800 - 1k real players , then worths to add proof stones as ctf reward . But... I'm waiting the next update as you guys mentioned in the previous comments ... And again due the lack of population noone join Battle Arena ^^ how could we be able to get legend accesories with that insane prices -1k per part - and even worse, if noone join B.A?
I have to tell you something guys, this is iSro system, you have to convert it to a private server system. The official server, iSro, has/had 3.5k players online, so every update was projected in comparation with the numbers of the players Your first aim must be : reach 1k players online. If you'll continue with " fuck off " , " get lost " , "if you don't like then leave" then you'll never reach the aim that i've mentioned above.
I personally like the server and I wish that more ppl join Zyain... And guys , it's 2016 already , there are 1000000x silkroad online private servers open, we're veteran silkroad online players, we know everything about silkroad from A to Z , why would you try to have a different server?

So you are saying the this flaming on this topic must go unnoticed and tolerated... nah... not going to happen. If people want to join, they do, most of them just jump on the bandwagon and don't even give it a try.
Old 05/20/2016, 18:00   #4004

WTB d13 prot enhancers
Old 05/20/2016, 19:46   #4005

i am impressed on the crew but i am more impressed on the daily haters, i mean wtf mates we all used to praise servers on skill of admins hell the daily ddos wars kinda stopped, now we got people daily flaming servers to try to stop new people to join them? what is wrong with you? let me explain, you basically like **** and u lube your **** hole each day but apparently when someone stick the perfect ***** up your **** u start to cry and flame, SO PLEASE stop this bullshit you and i know we are all different and we all want different things in sro so at least stop hating when someone got files u want.
gonna be reported again but **** my life, without lube ofc this was worth it
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread