Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2016, 06:55   #3886

elite*gold: 0
Any update?
Old 05/12/2016, 07:57   #3887

This is profesional team
Old 05/12/2016, 09:38   #3888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirgas View Post
This is profesional team
Pro tip install auto correct.
Old 05/12/2016, 09:58   #3889

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Hello,

Its been long time since the server became under inspection, but we are glad to announce one of the best performance updates for our server and client which will improve the stability and crashes and help us enjoy Zyain to the maximum strength. This will be the first alpha patch notes, please be advised that it may change during the inspection.

Note: Please read carefully, about to the pet bug we found its caused due the packet limit size and we wont touch the packet size for now but here some explanation to avoid your char to be bugged until we fix it, in the next inspection.

1: Don't make your pet storage full with Equips (Weapons, Shields, ETC) over 3 pages, because it will exceed the packet size and your character will be bugged.

Note2: Please be advised that the pet inventory will be reduced to lower pages less than 5 to fix this problem in the next inspection, also make sure to not leave your last 3 pet pages full. We will announce when will be the next inspection soon but just incase make sure your last 3 pages of pet is empty so when we limit it to 3 or 2 you wont lose items.

[Patch] May 12 2016 V1
-Fixed bug in the Skill system.
-Fixed bug in the Monsters AI system.
-Fixed bug in the Job system related to the character.
-Fixed bug in the Consignment System.
-Fixed bug in the Ingame bot, sometimes if you turn on auto hunt/skill it dc you.
-Fixed bug in the SQL Engine caused the server to lag sometimes.
-Improved the performance of CTF system.
-Improved the performance of Survival PVP System.
-Fixed serious bug in Guild system.
-Fixed serious bug in Chat system.
-Fixed serious bug in Message system.
-Fixed bug with Party system sometimes party members HP do not get updated.
-Fixed crash bug in the Guild system.
-Fixed crash bug in the Academy system.
-Fixed bug in the Guild icon system.
-Modified the character delete system, removed character names can be used again.
-Enabled multi client (2 per pc)
-Fixed bug in Friend system.
-Fixed bug in BattleArena packet.
-Improved the Ingame bot Auto Pickup added many unwanted items to the ignore list.
-Fixed crash bug in Alchemy system.
-Enabled Quick Party View Buff Status Option again.
-Increased the private message to 1000.

ETA: Hour +-

Greeting,
Zyain Administration Staff.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/12/2016, 10:18   #3890

I rather to wait 24 hours more for a patch that is fixing bugs than opening it now and having another 15 bugs.

Take your time but be sure to do it right.

Perfect update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 10:55   #3891

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Server Online
Old 05/12/2016, 11:05   #3892

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Honestly, ZiCo*, you are horrible at managing a server.
Put me in charge of those server files that you possess, I can guarantee you that my reopened Zyain would have over 1,000 active players online.

It's a fucking disgrace for those legit Silkroad files that you own to have steady ~150 players online. I don't even mean to insult, but I can write down a page of amateur mistakes that you've made, the player count is there to prove my point.

As I said, I can guarantee at least 1,000 players online if I owned those server files. But that's not happening, and neither are you reopening. You are so far sighted, this post won't mean shit to you, but that's okay, and expected.
Actually we did some mistakes at the launch yes, but they are not any amateur mistakes.

Also when you try to criticize me either write a valid argument instead this is just a useless post from a useless person that I don't even know. Since you just wanna show how big your e-peins.

Quote:
- Arabia Uniques are dropping silk scrolls.

Yea sure 5 silks scrolls. 3 runs per day you can get 15 silks.. if you are with 8/8 party only 3 people can get silks. you need more than 1 months to collect silks to buy premium or few proofs.. am done with this P2W server. Increased alchemy rates, donators made +15 weapons, and you decreased without announcement. Why you are lieing to us?
Who the fuck said that we added this 5 silks so you can get a premium or a proof stone?

These silks are added to go into a Dungeon that provide end game items that's all.
If you are looking for a place where they drop silk so you do what you mentioned it's nt Zyain and will never be Zyain.

This a rule but you will never get it:
Never make the paid currency in an online game easily obtainable else it will die.(for so many reasons that I don't have to describe to you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthracyde View Post
24 hours later and not a single update. Never fails.
Quote:
This is profesional team
We are working so I guess we don't have to do a live feed while we are fixing these bugs/working.(Already announced yesterday that it's going to be a long inspection)

Regards
Old 05/12/2016, 11:14   #3893

Alot of respect from my side! If this is an Emulator, you just did awesome work! With an Emulator you have more possibilitys others SRO Servers based on real files will ever have! I saw the videos and it doesn't even look like you are running this as an Emulator.

Keep it up,

Yuckie
Old 05/12/2016, 11:33   #3894

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenichikuzaka View Post
Alot of respect from my side! If this is an Emulator, you just did awesome work! With an Emulator you have more possibilitys others SRO Servers based on real files will ever have! I saw the videos and it doesn't even look like you are running this as an Emulator.

Keep it up,

Yuckie
They are using official isro server files + source mate. They can basically do whatever they want to the game but it would take time as they have to actually learn/work with the code & develop and debug lots of ****. Its not just some simple SQL queries and small pk2 edits like 99% of the server out there.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/12/2016, 12:45   #3895

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Hello,

Its been long time since the server became under inspection, but we are glad to announce one of the best performance updates for our server and client which will improve the stability and crashes and help us enjoy Zyain to the maximum strength. This will be the first alpha patch notes, please be advised that it may change during the inspection.

Note: Please read carefully, about to the pet bug we found its caused due the packet limit size and we wont touch the packet size for now but here some explanation to avoid your char to be bugged until we fix it, in the next inspection.

1: Don't make your pet storage full with Equips (Weapons, Shields, ETC) over 3 pages, because it will exceed the packet size and your character will be bugged.

Note2: Please be advised that the pet inventory will be reduced to lower pages less than 5 to fix this problem in the next inspection, also make sure to not leave your last 3 pet pages full. We will announce when will be the next inspection soon but just incase make sure your last 3 pages of pet is empty so when we limit it to 3 or 2 you wont lose items.
R.I.P picking up 13dg and 14dg stones

Also I am pretty sure I had many times many items over 3 pages in pet and never experienced any bug.
Old 05/12/2016, 13:53   #3896

Thanks for the huge patch i still hope you will fix the drops on lvl 110+ mobs soon...
Old 05/12/2016, 14:03   #3897

Uhm Is it true that zyain gonna get from 125 to 130lv now? (As max Level)
Old 05/12/2016, 14:47   #3898

elite*gold: 13
SbotP 1.0.1 Still Work??
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2016, 15:42   #3899

what about new ver sbot we want it
Old 05/12/2016, 15:51   #3900

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Actually we did some mistakes at the launch yes, but they are not any amateur mistakes.

Also when you try to criticize me either write a valid argument instead this is just a useless post from a useless person that I don't even know.
Keep rocking with 150 players on a private server with latest iSro files, meanwhile electus has 1.8k players. Absolutely a trash post, excuse me, you're right.
Closed Thread