Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2016, 16:08   #3631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Next cryo, who is making whole problem because of "pay2win". No matter how you see, Silkroad is a game done by Joymax to be pay2win. Point me any game which is free2play/play2win. There's no any. I am not in team anymore, but from what I know, is that server costs are huge, even higher than you might be possible to imagine. The difference between vSRO and iSRO could be seen even on Joymax website - the gameplay is different when it comes to the features. You could check it by yourself.

Whenever I still look at this topic, I'm noticing some kind of "players democracy" which makes me cry from laugh as fuck. Forced votes, petitions and such. Didn't something go wrong with this? I think it did. Developers have no power into gameplay which is managed by Zico and other, thus the people who are deving are under the commands. That's actually natural, since MeGaMax is working for Zico, among with sinxtra and others.

Uhm, just as a last line, to clarify something. Writing again bullshit about source and no-potential is big shame for person whom is talking this. In my opinion nobody who didn't see source, nor know it's possibilities shouldn't say about this.

Mfg, xGyros.
Another BS gyros dude instead writting here some shit go and sell some gyros ... "Silkroad is a game done by Joymax to be pay2win" thats why isro failed and thats why there are so many pservers genius.
"vSRO and iSRO could be seen even on Joymax website" Only difference that i saw in Zyan or whateva it is was only dungeons that wasnt available for non donators. About sro-r skill's just HA HA HA. So much feature go krall WOW.
"Whenever I still look at this topic, I'm noticing some kind of "players democracy" which makes me cry from laugh as fuck. " Let me quote zico now "Dont like then fuck off"
"Developers have no power into gameplay which is managed by Zico and other, thus the people who are deving are under the commands" Now I will surprise you, players dont give a fuck about that. We dont care who commands who. We only see results.
" In my opinion nobody who didn't see source, nor know it's possibilities shouldn't say about this."
Again we dont give a fuck its their choise to use isro files. We only see results.
About payment for server just hahaha its server admin risk, if they menage server nicely then it brings profit if not then hard luck. Playes dont care about that.
Conclusion
If you arent donor then forget to achieve anything here. No pay no gain, that shuld be zico motto
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 16:23   #3632

oh boy I'm in the right place. nom nom nom Popcorn
Old 05/02/2016, 16:31   #3633

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Next cryo, who is making whole problem because of "pay2win". No matter how you see, Silkroad is a game done by Joymax to be pay2win. Point me any game which is free2play/play2win.
Should I go on Joymax forum and cry cuz they made it p2w? Is it your server or joymax? There is a reason why you see only bots and premium users on isro. Keep that in mind that you are just another private server in the sea of other pservers. Again being arrogant and didnt answer my questions. Show me your features beside one from isro. Give me the reason to stay here instead of flaming me.
Old 05/02/2016, 16:36   #3634

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by KralBoi View Post
+1 Dont share files mega.
The problem is zico, sinxtra and the bad jewish system.
You are good mega
Jewish ?
The problem is ZiCo and sinxtra.
When you spot a problem at someone please tell us what's that problem you see.

EDIT: sinxtra is the GFX designer so he have nothing to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
To be honest I have no doubt in Mega's programming/coding skills. Maybe someone else would do much worse than him regarding bugs/lagg spikes or whatever. The problem I see is that he has noone to tell him what to do. ZiCo is the wrong person for this as you guys have noticed. Mega should have had someone who is really professional or has at least a decent clue about Silkroad.

My tipp for u, Mega: Search someone else to start the project with, you obviously got in the wrong team.

That's all from me now. If anyone has a decent server to play with me, feel free to pm me. But as far as I see in epvp, there are no servers which I would be interested in playing on.
About the in team stuff I don't wanna talk on how it's working but some hints:

-Every single update have been done is listed by ZiCo.
-We already inform our developers with what they do and they do follow the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimcoch View Post
Of course.

They will unstuck a character and set it as an achievement in their patch notes this week like they did last week.
That's the only patch you noticed last week ?
I'm afraid you ain't following the patch notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diods View Post
It's funny to call your players like this and then expecting ppl to join.

Ok you have iSRO files, what now? Is there something that you can call "unique" feature? I'm not talking about features that you have thanks to the files but NEW things that you added yourself? How many ppl played styria clash so far? How many ppl did chamber of vicious shadows? What's so special about the files you have? Beside saying "we have isro files, the files that noone else have" is like creating server on old ecsro files beeing proud because you are "different" but does it mean better? No. So far even with these "worse" and "easly accessible" files we have servers that can offer much more. Your selling point was isro files and thats why everyone was exicted because finally something new could appear. In the end most of them noticed that they(files) are not better in any way for PLAYER. Yes, for you as developer it might be easier, funnier or w/e, i dont care at all. But As PLAYER I demand and if my demands are not met I dont care at all even if you are joymax in disguise, as long as you cant offer something BETTER/NEW/EXCITING than current pservers.

You could say "we are learning". Then why did you put "grand opening" in title if server is up for a month now and all what we have seen is "fixed server stability" or "improved stability". I feel like guinea pig here. You didnt get rid off p2w content iSRO have. Its not that you have files for 1 month now. Mega said/advertised his files back in 12.2015 on other forum. PLENTY of time I say to fix basic problems as server stability or other things because without all of it this server shouldnt be running at all. Also you or someone else said that there are always problems during grand opening. I agree but why then you are not using vsro files or other files "we are having fun with" that are ready to go and easier to manage since you have problems with isro files? You didnt add anything new thats not behind p2w wall so its not like your are going to lose some features you cant add on vsro or other files. They FAR better than your "new shiny" files.

Conclusion is:
New unique files =/= better
As PLAYER I demand and noone cares about problems you brought upon yourself with files. You could use other, older files. You promised new experience, so far we have iSRO p2w based server with A LOT OF problems (not to say you increased exp for quests then realised not all of them are properly scalling just because you didnt test it at all).

There is nothing new or unique here beside content hid behind p2w wall. Just wait until Zyain "REBORN" or w/e version of it appear or something new that will be a selling point will come. Even this electus reborn thing that will close again in few months (or maybe not) has more features that are acceptable (automated event bot) than Zyain that have GMs that comes online, says "Hello, this is [GM]xxx" and spawn uniques for geared ppl from magic pop (aka. donators) and then says "This event is not for exp, but for drop".

And again, you have files but opened server without any features that are interesting, with tons of things isro added to p2w wall over all years and expect saying "isro latest files" will be your selling point.

For the current state
I DONT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
Go play on server with "worse" and "older" files because you wont see here anything new at all and if you will say anything bad about this server you will most likely see reply with "go play another server then" since staff is arrogant. If you have source code or w/e its called you wasted such a big potential. Such a shame.

PS: Did i mention the video competition for FW? Who won? Was is interesting to watch noone attacking geared ppl in fortress or 1 party vs 4-5 parties because server was busy abusing honor system or botting and gold farming?

Period
We are running server files based on a src so we are compiling and coding we are not editing media.pk2

Stability bugs are something that's possible we are not aliens to track them alone these bugs appears by stressing the server on a normal behavior.(Make the modules run and the game runs normally)

P2W:
We don't aim in pay to win shit you guys are calling about , all I see is just some players that can't donate and doesn't want to waste effort playing the game to obtain stuff they just want to bot and drop the SUN+15.

We edited ISRO Alchemy system so it's not Pay to win or whatever now it's matching the old alchmey system even better after +5 when you fail your item OPTLEVEL (aka +) decreased by 1, so it doesn't go back to 0.

Alchemy items are being introduced ingame systems gradually but all I see here at EPVP are complains about CTF and people not joining it and we are Pay to win.

If you guys think that we are a pay to win server, then don't join our servers since you are actually mentally retarded. This is a business server we aim for the customers happiness but ofc we aim for an income so definitely there will be a paid part. But that paid part can be obtained in game normally without donation ANYONE WILL SAY ANYTHING ELSE FUCK HIM.

About ZiCo being bad or not
FYI: I have been part of DiamondSRO,AtomixSRO,Necro all of them had 3500 players even more. So my experience in this field is far beyond your so called knowledge or ideas or shit since no one in this thread provided a single idea that deserve to be applied in the server, instead they are asking for free shit that's all I see.

Oh we never built Zyain to be a SUPER MODIFIED SRO SERVER!

Regards,
ZiCo.
Old 05/02/2016, 16:51   #3635

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
We are running server files based on a src so we are compiling and coding we are not editing media.pk2

Stability bugs are something that's possible we are not aliens to track them alone these bugs appears by stressing the server on a normal behavior.(Make the modules run and the game runs normally)

P2W:
We don't aim in pay to win shit you guys are calling about , all I see is just some players that can't donate and doesn't want to waste effort playing the game to obtain stuff they just want to bot and drop the SUN+15.

We edited ISRO Alchemy system so it's not Pay to win or whatever now it's matching the old alchmey system even better after +5 when you fail your item OPTLEVEL (aka +) decreased by 1, so it doesn't go back to 0.

Alchemy items are being introduced ingame systems gradually but all I see here at EPVP are complains about CTF and people not joining it and we are Pay to win.

If you guys think that we are a pay to win server, then don't join our servers since you are actually mentally retarded. This is a business server we aim for the customers happiness but ofc we aim for an income so definitely there will be a paid part. But that paid part can be obtained in game normally without donation ANYONE WILL SAY ANYTHING ELSE FUCK HIM.

About ZiCo being bad or not
FYI: I have been part of DiamondSRO,AtomixSRO,Necro all of them had 3500 players even more. So my experience in this field is far beyond your so called knowledge or ideas or shit since no one in this thread provided a single idea that deserve to be applied in the server, instead they are asking for free shit that's all I see.

Oh we never built Zyain to be a SUPER MODIFIED SRO SERVER!

Regards,
ZiCo.
That satisfy me. At least i know the direction of the server now.
Old 05/02/2016, 16:54   #3636

yeah hard to make +5 thats true.. after that you can do +12 easy... and then you have to donate(suprise) to Plus your weapon... and Suprise... you have to donate for proof stone, oh forgot you can get 12dg legend proof from ctf... so for "non" donaters... you have to stay on 13dg legend.. thats it... they should add uniques with Silk drops... Not 120ß47891247890 Silk each unique just 50? or 400... so every player from 8er gets 50silk... to try +13... ah **** i forgot you have atleast to donate 750 Silk to make +13 since alchemy rate is so low after +12... Yeah just after 12... because after +12 you have to donate ...
Old 05/02/2016, 17:02   #3637

Actually it's useless to discuss but anyway:

Quote:

P2W:
Maybe you should read the tons of suggestions again and make sure to understand them. Nobody suggested to drop sun+15. People suggested to obtain Silk Items NOT ONLY by item mall but also from ingame ACTIVITIES (I'm not counting botting as an ingame activity).

Quote:
That's an improvement you did, true. The problem is that you need to upgrade gear dozens of times to actually reach the "endgame gear" (14th degree).

Quote:
Out of all options which you had to implement silk items into ingame activites, CTF and uniques are probably the worst ones. Want to know reasons? They were outlined numerously in previous posts.

Quote:
Well yea, I quit your server a week ago. Reason for that was simple: lack of your so-called customer happiness. More players followed. It looks like you can't stand critizism. Actually it's meant to improve the server, to make it more attractive for both sides. The more happy customers, the more cash. It's easy.

Quote:
I doubt that servers had 3500 players. The servers you mentioned are full of goldbot parties. Taking a "player" count as an indicator for an server's success can be missleading. A server that is full of bots never can not be seen as a success.

Also, nice to know that all the ideas suggested here were "shit" in your opinion. You either ignore or reject almost any idea just because you don't see the "whole picture".
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 17:10   #3638

Quote:
Changelog for v1.0.1a:
  • Removed bot instance restriction
Link:
8/8 gold farming party here I come!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 17:39   #3639

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Actually it's useless to discuss but anyway:

Maybe you should read the tons of suggestions again and make sure to understand them. Nobody suggested to drop sun+15. People suggested to obtain Silk Items NOT ONLY by item mall but also from ingame ACTIVITIES (I'm not counting botting as an ingame activity).

We do read them but not here, we have mentioned that before we can't check every single page in this thread we have our forums and we do answer suggestions there.

That's an improvement you did, true. The problem is that you need to upgrade gear dozens of times to actually reach the "endgame gear" (14th degree).

These dozens of times makes the user to play with every single stage through the degree to gear up which in my opinion is a good thing.Old game style were kinda when the game gets updated the old content is totally a past.

Out of all options which you had to implement silk items into ingame activites, CTF and uniques are probably the worst ones. Want to know reasons? They were outlined numerously in previous posts.

This is not where we are only adding stuff we are still updating we didn't die, but actually people choose to complaint about what we do instead of providing helpful stuff with pros/cons.

Well yea, I quit your server a week ago. Reason for that was simple: lack of your so-called customer happiness. More players followed. It looks like you can't stand critizism. Actually it's meant to improve the server, to make it more attractive for both sides. The more happy customers, the more cash. It's easy.

Actually, criticism is discussing the negative and the positive points. We are definitely more than glad to hear any ​constructive (​helpful) criticism of the ​project.

But all we see is deconstruction criticism

I doubt that servers had 3500 players. The servers you mentioned are full of goldbot parties. Taking a "player" count as an indicator for an server's success can be missleading. A server that is full of bots never can be seen as a success.

They had more than 3500 players actually but that's not the point I mentioned them to clarify something nothing else.

Also, nice to know that all the ideas suggested here were "shit" in your opinion. You either ignore or reject almost any idea just because you don't see the "whole picture".
Actually we run the server so we do see the whole picture we do have upcoming updates that you don't know anything about.

Only answered this since your post deserves an answer unlike some other posters. Thanks for putting some time to write it.

Regards
Old 05/02/2016, 18:01   #3640

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
The arrogance of Zico is beyond me.. Yet again he is the one that understands nothing and its the players telling the dev's how stuff work and should run because they have no clue.

Ah well,

RIP ZYAIN
Don't play here, you might as well play iSRO.

Do us all a favor and close the server, then you can all kindly **** off and we can get to real servers made with more features than your ****** dev's can do with the actual source.
If u dont like it just leave...Some people still enjoy this server goddammit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 18:04   #3641

We have left, but everyone needs to be aware of Zyain's P2W. I will not be satisfied until Zyain is closed, and will be here constantly to remind everyone.
Old 05/02/2016, 18:10   #3642

Wow, the trashtalking continues. I remember the old times, when ESRO was the only one with legit CH/EU and they didnt add anything in addition, same shit like iSRO, just the rates were a bit higher. Ppl cried, were mad, waiting qeues, buying premiums... Still cursing, yet playing, cuz there was no other option.

Now that there are srv files for everyone, every fucktard can make their own server, so actually the so already small user base is dividing more and more^^.

Then the attemps with the modding of files came, meh tbh, I dont even enjoyed that crap for a second, played on 4 servers, each server for 2-3 months? If I should be honest, the old "boring" original iSRO was still the best at all. Ppl were cursing it, flaming but still opening that shit every, paid for sBot every month, bought their premium, activating D spirit and all were happy.

The only server I ever enjoyed was ESRO cuz it was closest to iSRO with all the crap in between.
Retarded turks ✔
New generation of turks with awesome english and nicer then other Europeans ✔
Scamming Egyptians ✔
Bot pvlvl parties ✔
Silk madness ✔
Waiting with autologin to get into server ✔
retarded balance of builds ✔
Laggs while is FW ✔

You might hated this, but it was actually all this that made the game enjoyable. When im playing nowadays a pSRO its out of NOSTALGY. I mean there is no way new kids gonna play SRO again, its just the old folks that grow up grinding this shit day and night and remembering all the things. Yes my first server was Xian and now im 27 still time to time checking here.

Judging from the disccusion above, why are you folks even talking crap? I mean its their server and they want to distinguish themself from others by making something that is actually lacking here in the vast seas of pServers- a server that is actually sticking closest to the original with no additions, tweaks and so on... And if the owner telks u to either play or leave, you can srsly do shit about it, because like u said, you can always choose another pServer ;D. But keep in mind, the devs and owners need to live out of some money and the business must be profitable. Without those 2 options, there is no point even opening and wasting time.

All this crap written here by me is actually unbiased as just a bystander who came here to check for new pservers ending up readin this eye catching bs ^^
Old 05/02/2016, 18:24   #3643

Please help how i can get bot for this server?? I dont like this wich is in sever. i want mbot but i do not like to pay fo it. What i can do to get freee??
Old 05/02/2016, 18:30   #3644

Quote:
Originally Posted by martins97 View Post
Please help how i can get bot for this server?? I dont like this wich is in sever. i want mbot but i do not like to pay fo it. What i can do to get freee??

Simple, you just don't bot. It's easy to see how Mega has went from being anti-sbot to now being partnered with some bots and after people have already been goldbotting 8/8 parties and auto questing genie etc he's now disabling it. Too late Mega...

And also, he won't ban his donators or anyone else for that matter, because there will simply be no players left on the server. So go ahead do whatever you want with the bot. They can't afford even more player loss.
Old 05/02/2016, 18:39   #3645

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatas95 View Post
If u dont like it just leave...Some people still enjoy this server goddammit.
Except we already did. you don't see us spamming globals in-game, do you?
Also, sorry for using a forum like we are supposed to. If new players decide to not join because of this discussion, it's not our fault at all.
To be honest, any logical thinking player would think twice about doing it. And they can always try the server themselves to form their own opinion, though they'll most likely have the same as us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quangn View Post
a server that is actually sticking closest to the original with no additions, tweaks and so on...
You cannot possibly think that's a good thing, right?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread