Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2016, 05:42   #3601

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRaaz View Post
I didn't joined your server to argue with you, I didn't joined here to argue with the ppl
I joined because it's a great project with a huge potential , you have to find the right solution and bring activity. Once again the community is your BOSS, don't forget that! You have to work for me , you have to satisfy me if you wany my money. I'd donate too , but is pointless... No concurence...
Again we are not here because we want your money. We don't work for anyone!
We provide a service if you like it have fun.
If you like it and got suggestions you are welcome.
If you don't like it's your decision to play or not.
Old 05/02/2016, 05:44   #3602

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
Do you think that having a 99% absortion buff for having a +15 weapon is fair?
Do you think that you don't have a chance to get it without donation ?
You are beyond salvation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 05:44   #3603

Quote:
Do you think that you don't have a chance to get it without donation ?

Regards
ZiCo.
Your a fucking tool..

Quote:
I didn't joined your server to argue with you, I didn't joined here to argue with the ppl
I joined because it's a great project with a huge potential , you have to find the right solution and bring activity. Once again the community is your BOSS, don't forget that! You have to work for me , you have to satisfy me if you wany my money. I'd donate too , but is pointless... No concurence...
Quote:
That's not a typical Zico response. Let me fix it.

All we want is your money, don't like it fuck off.
If you like it and got suggestions, your welcome to fuck off.
If you dont like it your decision to play or fuck off.

Any new people to Zyain, do yourself a favour and don't play. And any people still playing on Zyain, why the hell are you still here? It's never going to change with zico around.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 05:51   #3604

Quote:
Maybe you're wondering why so much hate, why so much negativity .. Well , it's your behaviour , ego ? maybe? ...
If you don't give a single **** , alteast act like you care...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 05:53   #3605

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
You are beyond salvation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
Your a fucking tool..
You guys are still not concentrating on any point of discussion. So am going to ignore your posts. All I see is just more hate nothing useful.

Quote:
Maybe you're wondering why so much hate, why so much negativity .. Well , it's your behaviour , ego ? maybe? ...
If you don't give a single fuck , alteast act like you care...
I will never wonder about that,we server around 500 unqiue users so they don't represent the whole server actually. I was just trying to answer them.

My behavior have been always the same, am not here to make friendships like it or not.

Act like I care about my own server, That's not even a logical request do you know that ?
You guys well never want the server to succeed actually more than BlazeGN Staff.

PST: I only act arrogant when I see a retarded post.

Regards
Old 05/02/2016, 06:02   #3606

Exclamation

Quote:
You guys are still not concentrating on any point of discussion. So am going to ignore your posts. All I see is just more hate nothing useful.

Regards
Im going to take a wild guess and say your like 15. Once someone comes up with a valid argument you just shrug it off and post something completely useless, post a generic response or do what you just said there and ignore posts because you know we are right and can't stand the fact we are calling you out.

Also with a response like this, it says everything. "Haters gonna hate" yeah. noones hating here, its your arrogant *** that cant read and respond correctly. And no, why should we get skype and start a war there too? Don't like us publicly calling you out on your advertising thread where new players will see it?

Any logical thinking player reading this, speak out. Don't just sit there and take this ****. Why should you the player sit there taking **** from one of the so called dev's (or lack of).

RIP Zyain. Your end will come.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 06:02   #3607

Quote:

Regards
So you want me to spell it out for you since you aren't too bright?
Alright. Since you basically implied you are OK with +15 weapons giving that buff, we can say two things:

1.- You are inept from a gameplay perspective (in this case ), because having invulnerability on demand on a money-sink weapon is bad design all around (the money-sink part is just the cherry on top).

2.- You have proven my point yet again, answering my question with another question.

Conclusion: Any opinion you have about gameplay should be disregarded at once. That, and you are incapable of providing counterarguments for the discussion at hand. You aren't fit for this job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 07:01   #3608

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
so much drama about the files its not going anywhere while i own it. I bet any one here can handle to work on this files.
Old 05/02/2016, 07:08   #3609

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
so much drama about the files its not going anywhere while i own it. I bet any one here can handle to work on this files.
Can't have people making a better silkroad server than zyain? So much for "even if we did release it, 98% wouldn't beable to compile or run it". Encrypting the sro source and hiding it away just proves you were in it for the money from the start instead of just releasing the source and letting people who genuinely love the game have a chance at creating a unique experience and bringing silkroad to how we know and love it to be.

Anyone can see the what comes out of your source releases @ The developing section goes insane with people creating and helping develop stuff, why can't we have that with silkroad? Yes the community is ******* horrible but think of the good it will do.

P.S Get a better community manager. Zico sucks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 07:22   #3610

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
The drama here is about how you poorly ran your server, not the files. You have neglected issues that were brought up by players from your community since day one because of performance and stability issues. Objectively, you are correct, but also incorrect at the same time, because that's the kind of **** you should have sorted out in your beta stage. You kept people in the dark with what you were doing, patch notes were always ambiguous, you kept tinkering with the ******* alchemy rates in A LAUNCHED SERVER, suggestions to make the server less p2w were completely disregarded because you and Zico think you know better. The list goes on and on.

While I can't say if you were successful or not while working with the source code, I can say you have huge communication problems with your playerbase.

A LOT of **** wasn't tested in your beta. Basically this launch is a another beta in disguise, a beta on where you take money.
And also you think too highly of yourself. People would easily surpass Zyain if they had the source. So go ahead, quit and hide the source so you never see how mistaken you are.
If you really cared about the game, you'd have released the source by now. Though we both know what you really care about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 07:25   #3611

1. Make them listen, stop donating! At some point they will listen when they don't get any $$$. Keep in mind you who donate and become Allmighty that without us mortal you can't show off, can't kill anyone, can't own everything! You need players to be recognised as top 1. So support us and stop giving money. It's a win/win situation for both donator/nondonator. They will enhance the gameplay for everyone.

2. For a fair share of winning stones, etc put them as rewards for quest. Make quest like kill 10k mobs. Then we all have a chance to actually get them. Longer? Yes! Your point actually, we get everything but slower.

3. You said bots will never work and after that you make partnership with bots company. Make day by day inspection at random hours to criple bots, minor changes to stop bots working. They will stop eventually to give attention and will revoke bot.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 07:42   #3612

Oh boy I miss Goofie, but now I found where the fun at.
Old 05/02/2016, 07:55   #3613

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
Oh boy I miss Goofie, but now I found where the fun at.
You came too late,
Old 05/02/2016, 08:04   #3614

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
The drama here is about how you poorly ran your server, not the files. You have neglected issues that were brought up by players from your community since day one because of performance and stability issues. Objectively, you are correct, but also incorrect at the same time, because that's the kind of shit you should have sorted out in your beta stage. You kept people in the dark with what you were doing, patch notes were always ambiguous, you kept tinkering with the fucking alchemy rates in A LAUNCHED SERVER, suggestions to make the server less p2w were completely disregarded because you and Zico think you know better. The list goes on and on.

While I can't say if you were successful or not while working with the source code, I can say you have huge communication problems with your playerbase.

A LOT of shit wasn't tested in your beta. Basically this launch is a another beta in disguise, a beta on where you take money.
And also you think too highly of yourself. People would easily surpass Zyain if they had the source. So go ahead, quit and hide the source so you never see how mistaken you are.
If you really cared about the game, you'd have released the source by now. Though we both know what you really care about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post

Can't have people making a better silkroad server than zyain? So much for "even if we did release it, 98% wouldn't beable to compile or run it". Encrypting the sro source and hiding it away just proves you were in it for the money from the start instead of just releasing the source and letting people who genuinely love the game have a chance at creating a unique experience and bringing silkroad to how we know and love it to be.

Anyone can see the what comes out of your source releases @ The developing section goes insane with people creating and helping develop stuff, why can't we have that with silkroad? Yes the community is fucking horrible but think of the good it will do.

P.S Get a better community manager. Zico sucks
1: No one would be able to do a better server with vsro files as zyain im talking about features, zyain have problems ? yes, have bugs ? yes, lack dev ? no just a bugs that haven't showed in any stage other than official, also me as the main dev have final exams, you are just a 29++ yo and have no life to write so much comments and showing how you are so angry and mad that zyain own the source or even the isro files.
2: im the one who own it, so im the one who decide what to do with it, its none of your businesses to tell me what to do with it at all ,no offense
You wont get it because you dont deserve it, what you didnt get you dont deserve to have it. So simple, Im not Chernobyl or anyone here to release files / src to get some likes or even a comments or to be a hero, im not in it for money, i dont give a f**k about money thanks god i have enough money and i have a perfect car without silkroad, i have my own programming company and running 2 other games which are getting me money i dont need sro money, we tried to make the community play on isro files, but they are too old to understand how its working, since their mind is locked on vsro only, community here doesn't deserve silkroad source code not even for XXXXXXXXXXXX amount of money, do you think they will be appreciate for it ? they dont give a single damn here everyone will download the shit, and just go on asking questions and spamming the F**K out of us, and its will be 9999999999999999999999x worst than vsro files release, and the big boys will come spread their wings again aka the big servers and they will forget how they looked like with vsro, bro i have so many source codes you cant even imagine and you never dream to own, you are lack experience of the black market for src / files of games, all you care about is your god damn life to be happy and enjoy playing a server and make other people life's hell, no matter what can cost, you better stop asking for it because it wont happen, i can assume for you that if i released one exe of zyain files ! no one would be able to crack or open it here, its too much for this community, you think i came here to show how big am i ?, i dont need sro to be that, thanks god im well known everywhere.
3: Zico owns everything, i only owns the files, i wont lose or win anything if zyain died or lived for long its his server, im only developer and working on my files.

Please dont mention releasing the files / src here anymore i wont respond on it ! or even sell that for money, you wanna say im greedy or a bad person its your vision, but i will have always my own.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 08:10   #3615

Ah, so its Zico's server. that explains it...
Closed Thread