Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2016, 23:17   #2011

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by duboisi View Post
I dont really know from where to start but yeah, lets go for it. To begin with, I want to thank the team for providing a psro server with isro system. But that is only it, a private sro server with only isro system. I hope you will be open to be criticized from this sentence on. The game lacks so many things but you do not even care to listen to them.(Pet pages, good example) And no, I am not one of those typical cry babies who literally complains about everything.

You provided a game play with light botting, that is fine, I am 113 level now and I hand grinded more than %80 of my time here. So despite most of the people, I dont think the problem is associated with your in-game bot. Problems stem from you being ignorant to changes that needs to be done. I will list them down here for you to see them.

-What you did with quests, i mean making them 20x is absolutely perfect but you have not thought this thoroughly. You have not done the necessary adjustments for things other than leveling, for example, the upgrade system is way too hard with respect to leveling. I mean, you roughly gain 30-35 elixirs between 100 and 110. Which is an amount barely to make a +5, and I am supposed to get a +7 just to be able to upgrade to 12dg. Let alone 12dg is just useless considering 14dg is the end-game content here.
Solution:Either increase elixir drop rate at 11dg, or better yet, enable that %20-30 alchemy boost that isro has from time to time.

-Secondly, but definitely not the least priority is adding additional pet pages! There is not a single reason for you to not do it. You would just make life easier for us.

-Thirdly, not many people have encountered with this problem yet but mirror dimension quests are not 20x as they are supposed to be.

2nd and 3rd were forwarded to you almost two days ago. And I see that you are overwhelmed and more concerned with login issues and client's cpu usage now, that is understandable to some extent. But the thing is, how hard could it be, or how much time would that take you to get them fixed? Couple of mins at max.

So what i am asking is that dont forget about the main game play while you are too busy fixing current problems. Especially when things need to be done are things that would take only couple of mins to fix.

I do really hope that you take this into consideration.

I wish you had shown the decency to reply this. @
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2016, 23:31   #2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duboisi View Post
I dont really know from where to start but yeah, lets go for it. To begin with, I want to thank the team for providing a psro server with isro system. But that is only it, a private sro server with only isro system. I hope you will be open to be criticized from this sentence on. The game lacks so many things but you do not even care to listen to them.(Pet pages, good example) And no, I am not one of those typical cry babies who literally complains about everything.

You provided a game play with light botting, that is fine, I am 113 level now and I hand grinded more than %80 of my time here. So despite most of the people, I dont think the problem is associated with your in-game bot. Problems stem from you being ignorant to changes that needs to be done. I will list them down here for you to see them.

-What you did with quests, i mean making them 20x is absolutely perfect but you have not thought this thoroughly. You have not done the necessary adjustments for things other than leveling, for example, the upgrade system is way too hard with respect to leveling. I mean, you roughly gain 30-35 elixirs between 100 and 110. Which is an amount barely to make a +5, and I am supposed to get a +7 just to be able to upgrade to 12dg. Let alone 12dg is just useless considering 14dg is the end-game content here.
Solution:Either increase elixir drop rate at 11dg, or better yet, enable that %20-30 alchemy boost that isro has from time to time.

-Secondly, but definitely not the least priority is adding additional pet pages! There is not a single reason for you to not do it. You would just make life easier for us.

-Thirdly, not many people have encountered with this problem yet but mirror dimension quests are not 20x as they are supposed to be.

2nd and 3rd were forwarded to you almost two days ago. And I see that you are overwhelmed and more concerned with login issues and client's cpu usage now, that is understandable to some extent. But the thing is, how hard could it be, or how much time would that take you to get them fixed? Couple of mins at max.

So what i am asking is that dont forget about the main game play while you are too busy fixing current problems. Especially when things need to be done are things that would take only couple of mins to fix.

I do really hope that you take this into consideration.

@ please consider replying to this. Sums up everything that's needed, ESPECIALLY the pick pet pages, since your ingame bot filter is fucked up and with all 3 excluded filters, it still picks:
- All stones
- All elixirs
- All items
- All pots/return scrolls

Why does the pick pet still have 1 page, which gets filled within 10 minutes of botting, and your pet pick function is turned off?

It bothers me that people that make these servers that have a great potential, simply don't seem to care much.

If you actually took time to level a character let's say from 90 to 95, you'd understand the frustrations and immediately implement these things.

But you do not simply do not give fucks until we start a RIOT here.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/08/2016, 23:48   #2013

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
@ please consider replying to this. Sums up everything that's needed, ESPECIALLY the pick pet pages, since your ingame bot filter is ****** up and with all 3 excluded filters, it still picks:
- All stones
- All elixirs
- All items

Why does the pick pet still have 1 page, which gets filled within 10 minutes of botting, and your pet pick function is turned off?

It bothers me that people that make these servers that have a great potential, simply don't seem to care much.

If you actually took time to level a character let's say from 90 to 95, you'd understand the frustrations and immediately implement these things.

But you do not simply do not give ***** until we start a RIOT here.
why dont u create a petfilter with isro files only
Old 04/09/2016, 00:07   #2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
@ please consider replying to this. Sums up everything that's needed, ESPECIALLY the pick pet pages, since your ingame bot filter is ****** up and with all 3 excluded filters, it still picks:
- All stones
- All elixirs
- All items

But you do not simply do not give ***** until we start a RIOT here.
Its not a matter of caring, its a matter of security, adding the pet pages really isn't much work but sro history tells us it actually destabilizes the files even more which is the last thing we need, we're already having enough problems.
Old 04/09/2016, 00:54   #2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Its not a matter of caring, its a matter of security, adding the pet pages really isn't much work but sro history tells us it actually destabilizes the files even more which is the last thing we need, we're already having enough problems.
Are the mirror quests fixed? Because people are literally stuck on 113.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 01:05   #2016

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
Are the mirror quests fixed? Because people are literally stuck on 113.
abit lazy to lvlup without quest?
Old 04/09/2016, 01:07   #2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
abit lazy to lvlup without quest?
If I wanted to handgrind that bad solo I'd play isro.
Old 04/09/2016, 01:24   #2018

:s when i get to log in screen my game just closes? Any ideas?
Old 04/09/2016, 02:11   #2019

which bot working here !
Old 04/09/2016, 02:12   #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezUrBlooD View Post
which bot working here !
None of the 3rd parties. Only in game "helper"
Old 04/09/2016, 02:14   #2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
None of the 3rd parties. Only in game "helper"
what u mean by ingame helper !!
Old 04/09/2016, 02:16   #2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezUrBlooD View Post
what u mean by ingame helper !!
Did you read the first post? Go check it. There is a section just displaying it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 05:08   #2023

the launcher says server is in inspection ...
and the site is online with 115 online player ...

daaamn that ip filter or something .. i need to get in !!!

i don't know why ... but its like the server is refusing my connection .. and i have a static ip .. do restarting my router is not solving it .. do something !!! o.O

i don't know why ... but its like the server is refusing my connection .. and i have a static ip .. do restarting my router is not solving it .. do something !!! o.O
Old 04/09/2016, 05:42   #2024

Use a proxy until they fix it.
Old 04/09/2016, 05:51   #2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
Use a proxy until they fix it.
how is that ?
@ could u at least answer the tickets i made on the website ...

whats the point of ticket system if u are always not answering it !! .. o.O
Closed Thread