Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/04/2016, 07:00   #1381

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiviI View Post
Few suggestions:
  • If generous, another page of inventory or etleast half.. we get full to fast and a majority of the stuff we cant drop or store in our pets.
  • On pet/bot, instead of the materials option for picking to replace it with 'Tokens".
  • Bard skill, "Awesome World".. the new skill, could you add some glittery or sparklie effect to it while it's being casted xD it's an interesting asset and would be helpful to the team or opponenets to know that a bard has increased buffing range.

JUST MY INPUT DON'T RAGE ME, thanks.

CiviI~
1. You get Inv Expansion 70+
2. (Not just that but fully fix the pet filter) Its **** ATM.
3. Please don't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 07:08   #1382

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
1. You get Inv Expansion 70+
2. (Not just that but fully fix the pet filter) Its **** ATM.
3. Please don't.
Quite sure you're not staff, so just shoo.

Quote:
You get Inv Expansion 70+
Exactly my point.. I have a life, I don't have time to be daily questing & botting. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CiviI~
Old 04/04/2016, 07:13   #1383

Quote:
Quite sure you're not staff, so just shoo.

Exactly my point.. I have a life, I don't have time to be daily questing & botting. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CiviI~
Are you really that retarded? The fact that I'm not staff doesn't give me the right to express my opinion on the **** you just said?
Oh please step down from your pedestal.
Oh boy you sir accomplished the impossible, you beat Dave in stupidity. Also you e-***** must be huge.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 07:18   #1384

Daily dozen of shitstorm on 7am applied.
Old 04/04/2016, 08:29   #1385

Quote:
I don't have time to be daily questing & botting.
Then playing another game genre or another pserver that catters to your needs.
Watching people complain about time-consuming activities in a ******* MMO makes me want to kill myself.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 08:42   #1386

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
It's funny how people complain about rpg activity on a mmorpg game, what do you expect ? To finish the game in 10 hours ? It's not single player game and even if we look at SINGLE PLAYER RPGS such as The Witcher 3 it takes around 250 hours to be done with everything that is in the game and it's single player RPG now imagine that we are talking about MMORPG take look at destiny for example, it takes forever to hit your end-game content. If you need to be done within a week with everything then I suggest you to play anything else rather than silkroad because it's "MMORPG" MULTIPLAYER MASSIVE ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME heck even some shooters around right now are based on grinding, the latest FPS from the famous franchise "CoD" aka Call of Duty Black Ops 3. So far I have spent over 9 days of total play time and I did not hit the end game content. And more or less all of these people will still complain that servers close within 2-3 months, and they are exactly the same people who are complaining in the beginning that everything is slow.

TL;DR : Sro community is a ******* joke.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 08:43   #1387

elite*gold: 11
Could you please do some things to give the server a better "look" ?

-Keep your launcher and website clean and updated, for example "250K Silk have been added to chars." Everything about restarts, crashes and fixes, just keep it updated...
-Do not ever do Unique events again (especially cause noone is max lvl yet), and if you do so, announce them half an hour before (yesterday it was "jg south" and uniques were already spawning. Noone knew whats up
Old 04/04/2016, 09:53   #1388

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
It's funny how people complain about rpg activity on a mmorpg game, what do you expect ? To finish the game in 10 hours ? It's not single player game and even if we look at SINGLE PLAYER RPGS such as The Witcher 3 it takes around 250 hours to be done with everything that is in the game and it's single player RPG now imagine that we are talking about MMORPG take look at destiny for example, it takes forever to hit your end-game content. If you need to be done within a week with everything then I suggest you to play anything else rather than silkroad because it's "MMORPG" MULTIPLAYER MASSIVE ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME heck even some shooters around right now are based on grinding, the latest FPS from the famous franchise "CoD" aka Call of Duty Black Ops 3. So far I have spent over 9 days of total play time and I did not hit the end game content. And more or less all of these people will still complain that servers close within 2-3 months, and they are exactly the same people who are complaining in the beginning that everything is slow.

TL;DR : Sro community is a fucking joke.
Tho that i totally agree with you, but you also have to understand that some people like me i'm playing it to have fun and they also have a life that they have to keep up with too

they can't waste all their time playing SRO but in the same time they wanna have fucking fun so they look for a server that doesn't consume all their motherfucking time and in the end they have to lose to that fucking guy who spends 24 hours a day with 35 characters grinding and then fuck everyone up like his taking the fact that he has no life on other players

so that's why i personally look for a game that you can finish up within 1-2 weeks of reasonable game play not 24/7 hardcore grinding

and also keep in mind that so far on all the servers even your Electus no one was able to think of a way to make the game FUCKING FUN not hardcore grinding, no one is trying to get creative and find a way to make the game more interesting the way i see it all the servers are the fucking same just different names and degrees that's all
Old 04/04/2016, 10:10   #1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussein321 View Post
Tho that i totally agree with you, but you also have to understand that some people like me i'm playing it to have fun and they also have a life that they have to keep up with too

they can't waste all their time playing SRO but in the same time they wanna have ******* fun so they look for a server that doesn't consume all their ************* time and in the end they have to lose to that ******* guy who spends 24 hours a day with 35 characters grinding and then **** everyone up like his taking the fact that he has no life on other players

so that's why i personally look for a game that you can finish up within 1-2 weeks of reasonable game play not 24/7 hardcore grinding

and also keep in mind that so far on all the servers even your Electus no one was able to think of a way to make the game ******* FUN not hardcore grinding, no one is trying to get creative and find a way to make the game more interesting the way i see it all the servers are the ******* same just different names and degrees that's all
You can't expect to "rape" and have any major fun if you don't invest a lot of time and effort into a game.

**** your life, POINT BLANK PERIOD
Old 04/04/2016, 10:19   #1390

Playing on this server reminded more some nice memories from this game. Searching for parties/solo questing, talking with ppl @ spots gives you a nice feeling. (Most of the times when I play botting servers its like playing a RPG game) .And if you guys reply with " ooo you have no life bla ..I have to work...bla bla", each one of us is working/school, maybe I have more free time and I play more. Like someone said above, its a **** mmorpg, you have to enjoy the journey not just the end.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 10:27   #1391

SBOT WORK?
Old 04/04/2016, 10:36   #1392

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
You can't expect to "rape" and have any major fun if you don't invest a lot of time and effort into a game.

**** your life, POINT BLANK PERIOD
***, why do people just get upset whenever you say something that appose their opinion its like talking to a 9 years old

look sweet heart, i didn't say that you shouldn't put effort in the game or you should get things for free all i said that there is two types of people

1) people who have no problems with spending all day long playing SRO and like being ******, the harder you **** them the more they love it that's why they enjoy hardcore

2) people who have ******* problems with spending all day long playing ******* SRO and don't like being ****** and so the harder you **** they will leave

so fact is the people who like being ****** is gonna playing hardcore and people who doesn't like being ****** won't

so that's why their is two types of servers

1) HARDFUCKINGCORE -10x rates and things gets ages to get done (for people who like being ******)

2) softcore 10000x rates and 5 hours and you are the best in the server (for people who don't like being ******)

i didn't tell you to play softcore or hardcore i don't give 2 ***** about you or your life, you do what you want
but what i said to LastThief that there is not because he likes HARDCORE style that means that there is no one who likes softcore or people who like softcore are bad

neither of them are bad or ******* up the SRO community its just personal opinions, chill ^^
Old 04/04/2016, 10:49   #1393

only my char lost all sp??? will by fix????????
Old 04/04/2016, 10:51   #1394

elite*gold: 11
I don't know why people still complain. Either you help them / suggest to improve the bot or you play by hand/leave. I think they made pretty clear that they do not want to have any other bot working here. Try to find other ways like suggesting rate improvements, quest improvements or whatever. Keep your "I have a life" comments away from here. If you have 2 hours to play a day then you're slower than people who play 5 or 20h a day, that's how it is and it's good like that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 11:04   #1395

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by proboszczpl View Post
SBOT WORK?
No bots are working here except the ingame bot

Can you please add more pet pages ?
Thanks
2 Users