Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2016, 22:26   #1306

elite*gold: 0
wut ?
Old 04/03/2016, 22:27   #1307

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
The quests that gives you sp is * 2, the quests that should not give you sp will not.

The rates are
EXP 10x
PEXP 15x
SExp 20x
SPExp 10x
is it so hard for you to add 1m sp to everyone it take 5 seconds to do that for fck sake. SO PEOPLE WONT SPAM 50 PAGES HERE ABOUT SAME THING???

IF YOU DONT WANA DO THAT SO SAY WE WONT DO THAT **** OFF PLAYERS!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 22:29   #1308

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,306
Dunno you grind way too fast for the ammount of sp you recieve can't even stay FF with gap 9

Any chance you can increase pet inventory ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 22:30   #1309

u already gave us 300 silks so what is the problem with getting sp faster and making people's live even easier ? 10 sec job ...

#edit

Or lower sp amount needed to upgrade skill, i bet it will take u longer.
Old 04/03/2016, 22:41   #1310

So... you've increased SP rates??!?!?!? This only gives 1k sp... and almost 1 lvl

and this one? ..
Old 04/03/2016, 22:46   #1311

how about to increest the SP rate a bit more 30 minutes farming for 800 sp ._. on gap 9

when u guys add the donation for silk?? ._.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 22:56   #1312

IMPORTANT

There is a solution for those who get client crash or freeze while playing.

Delete "Quick Party View Buff Status" from options.
Works for me and all others in my pt. ^^

Options - Settings - Display - Quick party view buff status (uncheck)

I hope it gets fixed somehow. It is just a workaround.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 23:05   #1313

lvl 90 >grind on devil eyes >cant move cuz no sp for skills > mastery 81-9 lvl only imbue maxed cuz no sp >profit it was fine till 70..... cuz we had tokens .... now we have nothing
Old 04/03/2016, 23:40   #1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
The quests that gives you sp is * 2, the quests that should not give you sp will not.

The rates are
EXP 10x
PEXP 15x
SExp 20x
SPExp 10x
Explain this:

ISRO RATES

ZYAIN RATES

So why are the rates still 1x? Shouldn't I get 3,770 SP and 20x the EXP from turning in this quest. I can give you 4 more examples comparing Zyain with iSRO rates. Looks like you haven't changed anything. Don't give us some bullshit, man up and give us some real answer why you haven't changed the EXP & SP rate from quests. You simply can't changed it, fine say so. But don't state you have changed something that you obvious haven't touched I mean you're trying imply that the players are dumb and don't know what we are talking about eh?

Keep it real with us and we will keep it real with you, simple as that. Now explain why the rates haven't changed even after your "patch".
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 23:48   #1315

Received Thanks: 5,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by NulledCr View Post
Explain this:

ISRO RATES

ZYAIN RATES

So why are the rates still 1x? Shouldn't I get 3,770 SP and 20x the EXP from turning in this quest. I can give you 4 more examples comparing Zyain with iSRO rates. Looks like you haven't changed anything. Don't give us some bullshit, man up and give us some real answer why you haven't changed the EXP & SP rate from quests. You simply can't changed it, fine say so. But don't state you have changed something that you obvious haven't touched I mean you're trying imply that the players are dumb and don't know what we are talking about eh?

Keep it real with us and we will keep it real with you, simple as that. Now explain why the rates haven't changed even after your "patch".
It just shows 377 if you finish the quest you will see that it got doubled (watch the sp gained bottom right corner window)

But yea thats still nothing
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 23:50   #1316

Quote:
Originally Posted by NulledCr View Post
Explain this:

ISRO RATES

ZYAIN RATES

Seeing the complaints I thought, uh I guess not all quests are affected but after checking more posts and this one...

I have to say as a member of the team that this one shook me aswell, the rates were changed on the serverside but not on the clientside and that is a massive failure on our side.

We'll be having a good discussion on how this could have happened, it seems like this patch was rushed and not tested.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 23:53   #1317

I think you really need to give us 1,5M SP at least, or 2M and think about increase the exp rate to x20 because for ************* europeans it's so easy leveling with his noobs partys and noobs buffs, but for a blader full str per example or another chinese is impossible
Old 04/03/2016, 23:53   #1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Seeing the complaints I thought, uh I guess not all quests are affected but after checking more posts and this one...

I have to say as a member of the team that this one shook me aswell, the rates were changed on the serverside but not on the clientside and that is a massive failure on our side.

We'll be having a good discussion on how this could have happened, it seems like this patch was rushed and not tested.
sixtra ffs people at 90 lvl with gap 9-13 having 2k sp you as loyal member of your team could you please react on these 50pages of complains about sp and add 1m SP atleast? it will take you 6 seconds ffs ..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 23:55   #1319

Quote:

The NPC shows normal reward but when it's delivered we gain the 20x but only on EXP and not SP, SP still 1x (2x with new update)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 23:59   #1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
It just shows 377 if you finish the quest you will see that it got doubled (watch the sp gained bottom right corner window)

But yea thats still nothing
Oh well I haven't turned them in yet, until they fix the rates. Even if it went up by x2 its still low compared to what they said/stated they changed too.

Quote:

You really should do something about it. I mean for me it's ok to grind my ass of for some SP quest or no quest its just that I hate when server admins & owners or what ever trying to patronize players. I still can give you at least 5 more quests where the exp & sp rate is isro like. HouseMusic said something interesting, that its a visual bug or whatever to call it, still got only the double of the SP from it which means rates are 2x and not 10x like you guys stated.
Closed Thread