Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,713
Received Thanks: 1,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
For gold , players will be selling silks for gold, also in further updates you will be able to get silks from killing the high level uniques.

#Edit

OBT means Open Beta.
You totally ignored my question so...
Is there any item pickup filter in the bot that is included in client?
Also will Open Beta chars be deleted or not? Don't want to waste time on open beta and then everything wiped.



ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,409
Received Thanks: 1,006
Good Luck


Violett is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
k ty and when is grand opening so i am able to play?
March 31 2016
hero240 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
You totally ignored my question so...
Is there any item pickup filter in the bot that is included in client?
Also will Open Beta chars be deleted or not? Don't want to waste time on open beta and then everything wiped.
Im sorry i didnt pay attention im so tired, there is no pickup filter for now but in further updates we will make a poll for what items should be picked up by character only since in game bot control character only, also you can use pet too.

About the OBT question, its based on if there is a serious bugs we will have to otherwise, we will not.


MeGaMaX. is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,713
Received Thanks: 1,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero240 View Post
March 31 2016
I don't think see as the thread creator said 31st of March is OBT(Open Beta)
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 59
GET HYPED BOYZZZZ
379332 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,713
Received Thanks: 1,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
Im sorry i didnt pay attention im so tired, there is no pickup filter for now but in further updates we will make a poll for what items should be picked up by character only since in game bot control character only, also you can use pet too
Ye I there is a lot of pet filters so that shouldn't be a problem actually. and about the beta? chars wiped after?
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
Ye I there is a lot of pet filters so that shouldn't be a problem actually. and about the beta? chars wiped after?
About the OBT question, its based on if there is a serious bugs we will have to otherwise, we will not.
MeGaMaX. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,713
Received Thanks: 1,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
About the OBT question, its based on if there is a serious bugs we will have to otherwise, we will not.
Awesome, thanks for fast answers.
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
Awesome, thanks for fast answers.
You welcome anytime
MeGaMaX. is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 59
How about overpopulating? Since you said there is no HWID/IP limit.
379332 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,933
Received Thanks: 6,400
Good luck Mega, I won't ever forget your help.
And good luck for Zyain.
LastThief* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
How about overpopulating? Since you said there is no HWID/IP limit.
dont worry we support 5-10k slots stable

Spec:
-4x Intel Xeon E5-2640 V3 2.60GHz 8x4 Cores.
-128 GB Ram, 64GB for server only.
- 1TB SSD.
- 2x 1GB Upstream.
MeGaMaX. is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,713
Received Thanks: 1,533
Also how did closed beta go? Because I really don't want a wipe after OBT.
ELV - Dizzy is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,444
Received Thanks: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
dont worry we support 5-10k slots stable

Spec:
-4x Intel Xeon E5-2640 V3 2.60GHz 8x4 Cores.
-128 GB Ram, 64GB for server only.
- 1TB SSD.
- 2x 1GB Upstream.
Your fancy lil hetzner server ;3


​Goofie​ is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[BlazeGN] Welcomes Zyain : The exceptional Silkroad Server [P-ISRO]
http://puu.sh/lj919/a0a10816eb.png How to join: 1. Download ISRO (not R) client and update to the latest patch of isro which is 1.474 -...
601 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.