Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2016, 11:16   #1426

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
Why do u consider it as a flaw, when u personally just dont like it?
Defects of each game can be, the important thing is to consider that flaws.
Old 03/15/2016, 11:19   #1427

what about titan unique spawns? all unique spots filled with titan uniques 2times per day?
Old 03/15/2016, 11:36   #1428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_x3 View Post
i wonder why union limit is 2 ? a big server like that with too many guilds ! thats bad
something like this needs a poll to vote on
Everyone has the right to participate in this war. Not only EG-GW- or others. 2 limit is most appropriate for everyone. To be included in this competition new guilds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
Remove force 100% balance , isro 80-90 5% players was force

4-5 is good, 32/3 is bad everyone know futu have more than 100 players same gw and others no chance
No guild can set the union limit. Anyway it must the best one for the server. No one cares you got 500 players or not. Union 2 limit is seems best for the server and everyone deserve to join the competetion. Not only EG, GW or others. Weak guilds cannot adapte to server when union limit became 3, so this will affect the server's life. Please no one try to manage the server for their own benefits. As you see before; big guilds ruling the server and they re deciding the server's fate. You gonna feel the space when they left at 32/3 union limit. 2 limit is the best for the rivalry and server's life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2016, 12:03   #1429

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
We're already creating our XP leveling parties!

Join our fully english speaking community today!

or Skype me

dope.dopey (USA,Oklahoma)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_x3 View Post
every thread i join there are people who ask for low rates because they think it will be fun like isro but when actually there's server with low rates not many people join it because they get bored after 1day
in my opinion ppl who ask for low rates can't even handle it and they leave before they even reach the max cap
not going to comment anymore about this subject
end of story
But I'm already playing on all low exp rated servers. Exinta, phSro, Terminus. Lol no point arguing with a kid.
Old 03/15/2016, 12:18   #1430

We don`t want cheaters and kids around EPVP / Electus. Get out of here
fckin shameless kids. (Buguristic)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2016, 12:52   #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffle View Post
So what are u planning on making 90 heuk 90 fire 90 cold? I don't ******* think so you ARE going to go force. And you should read what I wrote again, I said strongest WEAPON class. Bich and bow are weak compared to heuk and u want heuk buffed. When u give heuk that double throw it will give spear nukers even more dps than they already have. What you should be asking for is phys damage buff increase not a skill. And how do u pvp with only 3 skills I use 5
I'm 3:1 spear hyb Heuk 90 Fire 90 Ice 90 Light 30. I won't go force. period. If you don't believe me - IDGAF. You can pm me ingame - Neoneas - and I'll show you.

Also - you understand that the throwing skill is UNDERPOWERED. It should be on the same level as the other heuksal skills so it's a nice alternative to use. Currently if you use it - you're bad or don't know what you're doing.

As a spear hybrid - depending on the str % - using the nuke skill is kind of useless - since heuksal attack do around 14k dmg while nukes only 12/13k. This gives me the last 2 soul emperors, windless and ghost emperor to play with. 4 skills. Nice....
Old 03/15/2016, 13:51   #1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neo View Post
I'm 3:1 spear hyb Heuk 90 Fire 90 Ice 90 Light 30. I won't go force. period. If you don't believe me - IDGAF. You can pm me ingame - Neoneas - and I'll show you.

Also - you understand that the throwing skill is UNDERPOWERED. It should be on the same level as the other heuksal skills so it's a nice alternative to use. Currently if you use it - you're bad or don't know what you're doing.

As a spear hybrid - depending on the str % - using the nuke skill is kind of useless - since heuksal attack do around 14k dmg while nukes only 12/13k. This gives me the last 2 soul emperors, windless and ghost emperor to play with. 4 skills. Nice....
thats life bro. every str char only has like 4-5 skills he uses !
Old 03/15/2016, 14:02   #1433

help

Old 03/15/2016, 14:14   #1434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary/EG View Post
We don`t want cheaters and kids around EPVP / Electus. Get out of here
fckin shameless kids. (Buguristic)

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2016, 14:35   #1435

when we can see the changes and balance skills ?!
Old 03/15/2016, 14:40   #1436

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by startimes2 View Post
help

Can't you read the error ? lol
Old 03/15/2016, 14:47   #1437

am in
Old 03/15/2016, 15:15   #1438

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Electus Reborn Grand Opening: 18th of March, 19:30 GMT+1

Download:
Official Facebook Page:

Bear in mind that we are switching to closed beta on Wednesday. Registration & Donation for the live server will be available on Friday.

Like & Comment & Share our Facebook post to win another 1000 silks in the live server. All winners for Facebook events will be announced on Thursday night!

Also today we will be posting final skill balance change log.
Old 03/15/2016, 15:18   #1439

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Can't you read the error ? lol
waut?
Old 03/15/2016, 15:24   #1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielac View Post
Everyone has the right to participate in this war. Not only EG-GW- or others. 2 limit is most appropriate for everyone. To be included in this competition new guilds.

No guild can set the union limit. Anyway it must the best one for the server. No one cares you got 500 players or not. Union 2 limit is seems best for the server and everyone deserve to join the competetion. Not only EG, GW or others. Weak guilds cannot adapte to server when union limit became 3, so this will affect the server's life. Please no one try to manage the server for their own benefits. As you see before; big guilds ruling the server and they re deciding the server's fate. You gonna feel the space when they left at 32/3 union limit. 2 limit is the best for the rivalry and server's life.

so you do the same for electus 1 create guilds and fill the fw
Closed Thread