Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2016, 20:19   #1381

elite*gold: 0
Every class has they'r pros and cons. Glavie is good at 1v1 pvp, but bad at pve. S/s or spear is good at unique hunting, but not that good at pvp. B/s is good at tanking (FW or GW), but bad at pvp, pve. Bow is not that bad at pvp and not that bad at stronger uniques with huge spawns (depends on build). So changing skills damage wont improve balance. Its your choice what role you want to play. If you want to be good in pvp and be famous with unique kills, I suggest you to have 2 chars. Do jobbing or pvp with str char, while your int is boting and go for uniques with your int when they appear. Ofc it will cost a lot of gold/silk to be good with both chars. Making balance in all classes cant be done with just changing skill damage or skills cd. I think that everything is good as it is now, except for some silk items.
Old 03/14/2016, 20:23   #1382

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
All those int's who cry about being weak against str chars. If you make int char, you are stronger at pve, but weaker in pvp. If you make str char, you are stronger in pvp, but weaker in pve. Do all of you ints expect to be OP at pvp and OP at uniques? Then everybody would make int chars. Its already balanced, you just have to make a decision what do you want to play. If you want balanced pvp system, go play Blade And Soul.
Idk what u talking about int being weak in pvp, spear nukers kills all in this server except bladers and s/s because they spam kd.
Old 03/14/2016, 20:23   #1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
Nice. That's why he is buying oil from isis, that's why he blows up own people(Ankara) to have an excuse to slaugher kurds - biggest enemies of isis.

Kill urself.
Hitler was funded by the US, war on terrorism is invented by the US, ISIS is founded and funded by the US, those are all facts.
9/11 American twin towers was an inside job in order to have a reason to invade a foreign land and get $$$$$$ and enforce some laws beneficial to their goals. So if the US is willing and able to sacrifice their own citizens, do they give a ****? Nah. But in the end, it's not only the US, the whole world does not give a flying **** about anything if it's not in their own interest. ****.
Old 03/14/2016, 20:28   #1384

hayyy
Old 03/14/2016, 20:30   #1385

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffle View Post
Idk what u talking about int being weak in pvp, spear nukers kills all in this server except bladers and s/s because they spam kd.
I dont play much on beta, but many people on this thread are saying that int cant kill or win vs str glavies
Old 03/14/2016, 20:31   #1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post
Too Long Didnt Read // STR CHARS ARE NOT OP, HEUK IS, BUFF OTHER CLASSES DPS SLIGHTLY.

What some people are ACTUALLY asking ( including me ) is to buff Archers and Bladers / s/s . Not only nukers, you are acting like people are asking nukes to do 30k dmg etc, but its not the case, people are asking for buffs to Other WEAPON classes that are not heuk.

It will not make str chars weaker, it will make BOW AND BLADE STRONGER so it can keep up with heuk, because heuk has best weapon class in STR - Glavie and INT - Spear . YOU cant deny these are the best possible classes under the same skill set out of 6 possible ones. Highest dmg both ways, high defence both ways, high hp both ways.
------------------------------------
Like my personal suggestion is to improve low level stab in bicheon ( the one that maxes out at 84 / It has max DMG possible almost the same as the minimum dmg of the last stab )

My idea is to bump up maximum dmg (not overall, but just maximum possible ) of that low level stab by like 30% so its MAX DMG is slightly higher.

EXAMPLE:

Lets say low level stab has : MIN DMG 500 MAX 700
High leve stab has : MIN DMG 700 MAX DMG 900

By my idea low level stabs max dmg would be like 770. from 700>770. Not that huge difference, but a slight buff. Or adding to that low level stab crit ratio 5, same as high level stab, so you have enough dmg.
------------------------------------

Issue there is >>>> STR CHARS ARE NOT OP <<<<but.... glavie AND spear are.

THIS IS WHY YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, NO ONE ACTUALLY CRYS ABOUT STR, BUT JUST HEUK BEING THAT MUCH STRONGER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE.

This will not make game unfair to STR chars this will not make Heuksal suck, it will just make other classes slighly stronger so they can COMPEATE, a little bit more dmg than usual, but you will still actually have the most dmg as a glavie regardless because of the weapons stats. YOU as a glavie will still be able to kill other people the same way as you did before, because you will still do the same damage, you will still hurt them the same, others will just be able to hurt you a bit more than they currently do THATS IT.

Its a lot more fun to pvp archer vs glavie, int vs str etc than force glavie vs force glavie, dont you agree ?
"Highest defence in both ways" This made lol.

Spear has one of the weakest def's along with bow. Both these builds have really low defense BUT have really good DPS. Spear, famously for its huge mag attack and Bow's for their amazing crits. I played Bow on BETA for a while and i actually hit a spear with division on, 18k crit (only used 2 anti devils before with no crit). The thing everything is already pretty balanced, its just what you're willing to give up to have in order to have more of something else.

For example, if you're going blade, you're giving up the damage and going for the long-lasting PvP's and the crazy good defense.

If you're going STR Glaive, you're giving up the good defense and going for the more stable, balanced defense/attack build.

If you're going INT Spear, you're giving up good defense and survival for the crazy good damage but weak without snow.

And so on it goes, every build has its good side and bad side, there's no balancing to be done except decreasing force rate. I think thats the only thing that needs to be done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 20:32   #1387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
I dont play much on beta, but many people on this thread is saying that int cant kill or win vs str glavies
Because they dont know how to play spear int, or the glaive just sits there with his shield out for 80% of the pvp

Edit: And also, hard to kill str bowers with int like really hard even if they don't use shield lol.
Old 03/14/2016, 20:53   #1388

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
"Highest defence in both ways" This made lol.

Spear has one of the weakest def's along with bow. Both these builds have really low defense BUT have really good DPS. Spear, famously for its huge mag attack and Bow's for their amazing crits. I played Bow on BETA for a while and i actually hit a spear with division on, 18k crit (only used 2 anti devils before with no crit). The thing everything is already pretty balanced, its just what you're willing to give up to have in order to have more of something else.

For example, if you're going blade, you're giving up the damage and going for the long-lasting PvP's and the crazy good defense.

If you're going STR Glaive, you're giving up the good defense and going for the more stable, balanced defense/attack build.

If you're going INT Spear, you're giving up good defense and survival for the crazy good damage but weak without snow.

And so on it goes, every build has its good side and bad side, there's no balancing to be done except decreasing force rate. I think thats the only thing that needs to be done.
What I said HIGH defense, not highest. Highest is B/S garment obviously.

Defense wise : Bich > Heuk > Pach
Ofense : Heuk > Pach > Bich

Hence its the best overall BOTH ways, both INT and STR.

All I want is a little love for Pach and Bich. Nothing severe, slighly higher crit ratio for pacheon for instance by 1 or 2 smth like that. Heuk will not get nerfed in any way by that... This is more like a joymax fuckup within the game something they didnt predict, but IT can be fixed.

These adjustments wont change the order of strength. Spear nuker will still have highest dmg etc. Class strengths and weaknesses would remain. Slightly higher numbers from bich and pach would just mean a more close pvp, it wouldnt change the fact that best class would be str glavie, it would give the underdog a little bit more punching power if you know what I mean by that.. Underdog (weaker s/s pach ) would still be the underdog (weaker than Heuk) .

But whatever, its more like my personal gripe, even if nothing is done about it, I am fine, I will still play what I want, but something definitely has to be done about force. On that I agree with you.
Old 03/14/2016, 21:05   #1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post
What I said HIGH defense, not highest. Highest is B/S garment obviously.

Defense wise : Bich > Heuk > Pach
Ofense : Heuk > Pach > Bich

Hence its the best overall BOTH ways, both INT and STR.

All I want is a little love for Pach and Bich. Nothing severe, slighly higher crit ratio for pacheon for instance by 1 or 2 smth like that. Heuk will not get nerfed in any way by that... This is more like a joymax fuckup within the game something they didnt predict, but IT can be fixed.

These adjustments wont change the order of strength. Spear nuker will still have highest dmg etc. Class strengths and weaknesses would remain. Slightly higher numbers from bich and pach would just mean a more close pvp, it wouldnt change the fact that best class would be str glavie, it would give the underdog a little bit more punching power if you know what I mean by that.. Underdog (weaker s/s pach ) would still be the underdog (weaker than Heuk) .

But whatever, its more like my personal gripe, even if nothing is done about it, I am fine, I will still play what I want, but something definitely has to be done about force. On that I agree with you.
But wouldn't that make INT nerfed as ****? I mean, what INT would survive a crit while having division on? Im talking about BETA, spears dont survive it and for grand opening it'll all be different because of equips.

I agree on making a skill maybe for Bicheon, a passive one, 5% increase in damage, both physical and magical for instance. Maybe one also for Pacheon, 5% increase phy/mag damage.
Old 03/14/2016, 21:12   #1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
But wouldn't that make INT nerfed as ****? I mean, what INT would survive a crit while having division on? Im talking about BETA, spears dont survive it and for grand opening it'll all be different because of equips.

I agree on making a skill maybe for Bicheon, a passive one, 5% increase in damage, both physical and magical for instance. Maybe one also for Pacheon, 5% increase phy/mag damage.
Well the rate of crits would affect how often attack would crit and not how much damage it does, lets be real, bows need 2-3 crits in row to kill right ? Increased crit rate would mean it would be more common, and therefore easier to kill for pach. And well, ints are not supposed to survive crit + division, they should stall till its over.

But your suggestion of 5% also aint that bad, not messing with individual skills, but giving slight overall boost. 5% would be like ~ less than 1k dmg increase on attack, not too much but still sometimes it matters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 21:18   #1391

add chars EU limit mastery 90 and reduce cooldown hp/mp 15 sec to 10 sec. Add snow shield permanent buff, change speed and consume MP armor set 20% to 10% , change speed and consume mp protector set 10% to 5%.
Old 03/14/2016, 21:22   #1392

Quote:
Originally Posted by luygisilk View Post
add chars EU limit mastery 90 and reduce cooldown hp/mp 15 sec to 10 sec. Add snow shield permanent buff, change speed and consume MP armor set 20% to 10% , change speed and consume mp protector set 10% to 5%.
You didnt understand the first 5 times that your suggestion is retarded and was declined?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 21:32   #1393

i wonder why union limit is 2 ? a big server like that with too many guilds ! thats bad
something like this needs a poll to vote on
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 21:35   #1394

Remove force 100% balance , isro 80-90 5% players was force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_x3 View Post
i wonder why union limit is 2 ? a big server like that with too many guilds ! thats bad
something like this needs a poll to vote on
4-5 is good, 32/3 is bad everyone know futu have more than 100 players same gw and others no chance
Old 03/14/2016, 21:41   #1395

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
Remove force 100% balance , isro 80-90 5% players was force

4-5 is good, 32/3 is bad everyone know futu have more than 100 players same gw and others no chance
Yup unions should indeed be 3+ otherwise there would be too many unions as well. Imagine 20 different unions, oh *** the aids.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread