Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2016, 17:04   #1366

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
**** erdogan aka isis supporter.
erdogan isis supporter? which isis? isis is creaton of america *******
hate stupid & blind ppl. if you can't think with your brain do a suicide pls
Old 03/14/2016, 17:07   #1367

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnia321 View Post
erdogan isis supporter? which isis? isis is creaton of america *******
hating thoose stupid and blind ppl. if you can't think with your brain do a suicide pls
Nice. That's why he is buying oil from isis, that's why he blows up own people(Ankara) to have an excuse to slaugher kurds - biggest enemies of isis.

Kill urself.
Old 03/14/2016, 17:15   #1368

Electus keeps getting worse. It was 100 cap only chn. Now its 90 cap only chn .
thieflast y u do dis
Old 03/14/2016, 17:16   #1369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengizer View Post
Weapon and equip switchers prevents the game being 90 cap. Does not remind our memories. This is 90 cap, Why it is supposed to be 14,13,12,11, dg switcher ?
Wait how can the look of the wep prevent the server from being cap 90?
All it does is adding some individual customizations it changes nothing about the actual gameplay.
And he doesn't say the server is "oldschool"- so no need on blaming these.
AND guess what - i think he's not hosting the server for "remind or momories" on how cool or not 9d was.
So stop blaming about everything u dont like. You gotta accept some **** will be there even tho some ppl dont like it. If it's to much just dont start.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 17:17   #1370

I love how retards are talking about politics on ElitePvpers.. get your head out of your *** and take that **** somewhere else, this is about electus, not about IS, camels or erdogan
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 17:56   #1371

Build are balanced now?
i cant see any diffrent anyway... STR is still OP... R.I.P INT
Old 03/14/2016, 18:04   #1372

disable reverse in job mode.
Old 03/14/2016, 18:11   #1373

• Jangan Trade Route
theleport from tombs not working
Old 03/14/2016, 18:48   #1374

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neo View Post
It is not heuksal what is OP - it is force.

Also: do you even play heuksal? There are only 3 ******* skills which you can use - the rest is **** tier - utter trash tier.

Last Soul Spear Emperor - does about 8k first hit and 4k second. Ghost spear does about 8-10k instantly. And you wanna know how much flying dragon flow does? 6K! I what world is that OP.

so @ - even if it's just the replacement of the model and a slight damage buff - this would be superb!
So what are u planning on making 90 heuk 90 fire 90 cold? I don't ******* think so you ARE going to go force. And you should read what I wrote again, I said strongest WEAPON class. Bich and bow are weak compared to heuk and u want heuk buffed. When u give heuk that double throw it will give spear nukers even more dps than they already have. What you should be asking for is phys damage buff increase not a skill. And how do u pvp with only 3 skills I use 5
Old 03/14/2016, 18:52   #1375

blader seems to be still useless... even force blader is useless.. sux at PVE, uniques and PVP..
Old 03/14/2016, 19:04   #1376

All those int's who cry about being weak against str chars. If you make int char, you are stronger at pve, but weaker in pvp. If you make str char, you are stronger in pvp, but weaker in pve. Do all of you ints expect to be OP at pvp and OP at uniques? Then everybody would make int chars. Its already balanced, you just have to make a decision what do you want to play. If you want balanced pvp system, go play Blade And Soul.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 19:16   #1377

Can u remove pls Devil sprits for stable ballance..
Old 03/14/2016, 19:34   #1378

so actually this server is like the other one before (with 10DG) and has nothing new to offer? "just a question"
Old 03/14/2016, 19:41   #1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
All those int's who cry about being weak against str chars. If you make int char, you are stronger at pve, but weaker in pvp. If you make str char, you are stronger in pvp, but weaker in pve. Do all of you ints expect to be OP at pvp and OP at uniques? Then everybody would make int chars. Its already balanced, you just have to make a decision what do you want to play. If you want balanced pvp system, go play Blade And Soul.
Too Long Didnt Read // STR CHARS ARE NOT OP, HEUK IS, BUFF OTHER CLASSES DPS SLIGHTLY.

What some people are ACTUALLY asking ( including me ) is to buff Archers and Bladers / s/s . Not only nukers, you are acting like people are asking nukes to do 30k dmg etc, but its not the case, people are asking for buffs to Other WEAPON classes that are not heuk.

It will not make str chars weaker, it will make BOW AND BLADE STRONGER so it can keep up with heuk, because heuk has best weapon class in STR - Glavie and INT - Spear . YOU cant deny these are the best possible classes under the same skill set out of 6 possible ones. Highest dmg both ways, high defence both ways, high hp both ways.
------------------------------------
Like my personal suggestion is to improve low level stab in bicheon ( the one that maxes out at 84 / It has max DMG possible almost the same as the minimum dmg of the last stab )

My idea is to bump up maximum dmg (not overall, but just maximum possible ) of that low level stab by like 30% so its MAX DMG is slightly higher.

EXAMPLE:

Lets say low level stab has : MIN DMG 500 MAX 700
High leve stab has : MIN DMG 700 MAX DMG 900

By my idea low level stabs max dmg would be like 770. from 700>770. Not that huge difference, but a slight buff. Or adding to that low level stab crit ratio 5, same as high level stab, so you have enough dmg.
------------------------------------

Issue there is >>>> STR CHARS ARE NOT OP <<<<but.... glavie AND spear are.

THIS IS WHY YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, NO ONE ACTUALLY CRYS ABOUT STR, BUT JUST HEUK BEING THAT MUCH STRONGER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE.

This will not make game unfair to STR chars this will not make Heuksal suck, it will just make other classes slighly stronger so they can COMPEATE, a little bit more dmg than usual, but you will still actually have the most dmg as a glavie regardless because of the weapons stats. YOU as a glavie will still be able to kill other people the same way as you did before, because you will still do the same damage, you will still hurt them the same, others will just be able to hurt you a bit more than they currently do THATS IT.

Its a lot more fun to pvp archer vs glavie, int vs str etc than force glavie vs force glavie, dont you agree ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 20:14   #1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
Wait how can the look of the wep prevent the server from being cap 90?
All it does is adding some individual customizations it changes nothing about the actual gameplay.
And he doesn't say the server is "oldschool"- so no need on blaming these.
AND guess what - i think he's not hosting the server for "remind or momories" on how cool or not 9d was.
So stop blaming about everything u dont like. You gotta accept some shit will be there even tho some ppl dont like it. If it's to much just dont start.
I do not blame. I'm just telling the flaws in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post
Well some people, including me, like the aesthetics of for instance D10 more rather than D9 ... whats wrong with it d10 sword imo looks better than d9. If you like the look of your weapon then dont switch it, this is actually a cool feature, because chars look different at the end game rather than all having the same glavie same spear etc.
True, but need to be exaggerated.
Closed Thread