Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/10/2016, 23:14   #1171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Got any recommendations on what skillbar slot I should put imbue for maximum damages and stuff?
The trick is that you don't even put it on your skill bar. You need to have your skill tree open at all times to deal extra damage.
duffle is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2016, 01:30   #1172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 68
i hope hunter will get enough gold & coin to worth doing it, otherwise it will be the same as it was on first electus (130 traders 2 hunters in one caravan). Also we need a way to force traders into hunters parties, because 90% of the sro community is greedy as hell, they were making 8/8 trader parties all day long.
Drumdancii is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2016, 03:51   #1173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 48
I hope they remove vigor to stop the str vs str pot war ._.
duffle is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 05:12   #1174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 10
ADD IMMORTALS IN JOBCOIN NPC
joseuchiha is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 09:53   #1175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffle View Post
I hope they remove vigor to stop the str vs str pot war ._.
I totally agree vigors are useless at chn server!
LabryZ is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 10:19   #1176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 190
Godlike is recruiting fully active english speaking players to join our community!

Skype participants : 65!

Facebook page : 41 (created 3 days ago)

ExtinctLo is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 10:33   #1177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
Godlike is recruiting fully active english speaking players to join our community!

Skype participants : 65!

Facebook page : 36 (created 3 days ago)

Count me in
marlongrey is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2016, 10:41   #1178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 39
@ Absolutely take care of about it.

There's a weekly coin limit set as 400. and When we divide 400 Coin to 7 days,
we must need to collect 57 units per day.So it means; We have to do 14 times go regularly for every day.Finally,
When we calculate on the basis of 20 minutes per tour.Also with delays and thief attacks, it would average 25 minutes.Exactly,,
We must do 5.5 hour(350 minutes) uninterrupted caravan For every days of full week.
I think will not be difference from the old server.Full caravan, poor players get bored and just working for donaters to get 1 immortal or whatever.
So, that system run entirely by the logic of capitalism.
*If u poor, you should working continuously.JUST FOR 1 IMMO.
*If u rich, you will exploiting labors with your fkin money.Everything.
Those poor players works 6 hour for farming money, to buy 200 silk from you.
200 Silk= your's garbage.(richies) cuz u spread everywhere So, it's very injustice.I dont speak for myself
Fortunately i have enough money.Believe this system will end the game as soon as possible.
It needs to be done, short-term caravan, 8-9 tour per/day. for collecting 57 coin.
Also There is one more thing I want to add.
Skill effects/damages should be integrated with 110 cap ones.For Example,
Strong Bow-Will: It must be set as view.Critical including too.

Flying Dragon-Flash: Same Way, that skill too must be set as 2x throwing.Ofc with reduced attack rates.

Flame Wave - Wide:Should be changed as just look effects.
>>
I hope that's taken into account.
Mithrellas is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/11/2016, 11:05   #1179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 483
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrellas View Post
LT Absolutely take care of about it.

There's a weekly coin limit set as 400. and When we divide 400 Coin to 7 days,
we must need to collect 57 units per day.So it means; We have to do 14 times go regularly for every day.Finally,
When we calculate on the basis of 20 minutes per tour.Also with delays and thief attacks, it would average 25 minutes.Exactly,,
We must do 5.5 hour(350 minutes) uninterrupted caravan For every days of full week.
I think will not be difference from the old server.Full caravan, poor players get bored and just working for donaters to get 1 immortal or whatever.
So, that system run entirely by the logic of capitalism.
*If u poor, you should working continuously.JUST FOR 1 IMMO.
*If u rich, you will exploiting labors with your fkin money.Everything.
Those poor players works 6 hour for farming money, to buy 200 silk from you.
200 Silk= your's garbage.(richies) cuz u spread everywhere So, it's very injustice.I dont speak for myself
Fortunately i have enough money.Believe this system will end the game as soon as possible.
It needs to be done, short-term caravan, 8-9 tour per/day. for collecting 57 coin.
Also There is one more thing I want to add.
Skill effects/damages should be integrated with 110 cap ones.For Example,
Strong Bow-Will: It must be set as view.Critical including too.

Flying Dragon-Flash: Same Way, that skill too must be set as 2x throwing.Ofc with reduced attack rates.

Flame Wave - Wide:Should be changed as just look effects.
>>
I hope that's taken into account.



yas
app1 is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 11:13   #1180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 531
Received Thanks: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triicks View Post
Last Thief, Just regarding the Moon/SOL items. Wouldn't it be worthless doing FGW if moon items were obtainable from jobbing? People would rather waste their time jobbing then FGW
of course it is like sos then soa then farm for som weapon everyone ignore SOL weapon total waste of time
jakiro0 is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 11:30   #1181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 190
Cant invite people into guild, get instant dc when i try to join.
ExtinctLo is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 11:34   #1182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 824
Received Thanks: 174
disable shield using for non-bicheon players. make shield possible to equip with only 70lv+ bicheon mastery
ahoisss is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 11:38   #1183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoisss View Post
disable shield using for non-bicheon players. make shield possible to equip with only 70lv+ bicheon mastery
Really *****? Are you that retarded or just tolling...
ParasiT3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2016, 11:57   #1184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiT3 View Post
Really *****? Are you that retarded or just tolling...
If it happens s.s and bow won't be useless anymore honestly lmao
duffle is offline  
Old 03/11/2016, 12:08   #1185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffle View Post
If it happens s.s and bow won't be useless anymore honestly lmao
So you dont need Fire Shield Series buff? And s/s + b/s can stab all other builds and they can't do anything about it? Sorry but it was terrible idea. Lots of players plays for glavie/bow/spear and they need to use shield sometimes. If you disable shield for them. Most of the server will be s/s.
ParasiT3 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Corvus Online|Cap80|PVP|Silk/Hour|Auto Events for Silk|Long term|opening 4/4
04/12/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 82 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/in8Bb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Sm2Ib.png Introduction Welcome! This is Corvus Online. We would like to offer an oldschool gameplay with our 8D server. Server is going to launch 04/04/2016 At 03:30:00PM
Destruction-Sro l Cap 110 l Old School l Chinese&Europe l Free To Play l Silk/Hour
03/22/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 96 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/jhysd.jpg Grand Opening Date: 04/03/2016 - Friday 6:00 PM Website Time. http://i.epvpimg.com/3sqng.png Website Features Home page Register
Vintage Silkroad | Cap90 | Silk/Hour | Auto Events for Silk | Long term.
06/14/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1375 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/6xHUc.png Youtube video by one of our fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsZmCPy_S9A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRSkJUg9rI Introduction: Welcome to our humble thread Elitepvpers! Our server might look the same as any other at first glance, but its not the features that makes us different from the rest of the servers, its the community we attempt to build and keep. A game is nothing without a well build and tightly bound community, we can always customize the...
DangersRoad |Cap 110 PvE/PvP (Chinese&Euro) High Rates FREE Hour/SILK
09/15/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 24 Replies
DangersRoad D11 Private Server! Details. Website: http://dangersroad.com Registration:http://dangersroad.com/?pg=reg Chat & Support:http://dangersroad.com/?pg=chat Videos Trading,Job War & FTW PVP With Egy B Weapons!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.