Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2016, 14:49   #1141

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Don't do that. Don't disable trace just at fortress wars. Do it also in job mode,please.

It will prevent that non-end-trade-pet-tail. It will force players to use only 1 char while jobbing. That will make the jobbing part more fun for each job and fair of course. Even as a trader, you will have to play. Not only stalking the monitor how that pet-tail going, until they arrive the npc to use Strg to buy/sell loot.

Think about it
### plýs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2016, 15:29   #1142

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Regarding sabukan's jewel, It's part of skill balance so do not worry about it there will be a decision soon.
Inb4 choco tells you to remove them and gets 5k silks as a reward
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 15:45   #1143

I'm getting dc when i teleport all the time.. Hexy
Old 03/10/2016, 15:47   #1144

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxunlimited View Post
I'm getting dc when i teleport all the time.. Hexy
Please provide the DMP file from your dump folder whenever it occurs next time, just make sure to empty it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
Inb4 choco tells you to remove them and gets 5k silks as a reward
pls go die anasta

Quote:
### plýs.
This is probably killing jobbing. But still I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 15:58   #1145

Godlike is recruiting active english speaking players to join our crew for GRAND OPENING!

Facebook :
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 16:17   #1146

First 2v2 pvp tournament WUB AND UP ! Please don't forget to subscribe and like
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/10/2016, 16:19   #1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
yea tell them it so they all can abuse it... well done
It has been around FOREVER. And there must be a way to stop it since the server files have been released YEARS ago. But nobody bothered, so why not put it out there, for the abusers, and the developers ^^ Even though it's old news so yeah.
Old 03/10/2016, 16:29   #1148

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
It's called animation skipping.

And here's how it's done.

Cast Windless Spear. When the skills starts swinging/hitting, use imbue AFTER you cast the skill. Spam ghost spear, and windless spear and the animation will be skipped, resulting in what you recorded. Nothing new lol
No way lol. That is pure stall bug, not an imbue bug. Hes doing it like hes doing exchange bug but with stall.
Old 03/10/2016, 16:36   #1149

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
This is probably killing jobbing. But still I'll keep it in mind.
Why should it? Because ppl cant use their twink as trader or wut? Because they won't start a trade when there is no turkish caravan (sorry to say so but it is always a turkish caravan with thousand of pets and randoms following)?

Where is the fun in jobbing when there is a trade running, with thousands of trade pets tracing, while few hunters hunting. Yea, as a thief, you can still kill pets or those trade pets die, in case of a lagg/crash or teleport issues. But is this called fun? You simply scrounge for goods and that's all. Not fighting for it, nor doing proper "jobwar". We might call it another way of botting, while jobbing, tho. You just watch your monitor..
In the past, when we was used to the 'old sro', it was possible with trace. But that is just because there wasn't thousand of pets following (twinks or randoms with 2 trade pets). People on the psro-scene started to "abuse" it with that way.

I dont see any disadvantage to disable trace while jobbing. If each player, each existing character on a trade run playing with 1 char, then you can call it jobbing. It will be still possible to run a trade with more pets without trace. Then it's called teamwork and playing the game.
Get some suggestions or start a poll maybe. Dunno what others think.
Btw,i'm not talking as a thief/hunter nor trader. I'm talking in a neutrally way. This will make more fun and activity in each job.

Cheers
Old 03/10/2016, 16:49   #1150

Quote:
Why should it? Because ppl cant use their twink as trader or wut? Because they won't start a trade when there is no turkish caravan (sorry to say so but it is always a turkish caravan with thousand of pets and randoms following)?

Where is the fun in jobbing when there is a trade running, with thousands of trade pets tracing, while few hunters hunting. Yea, as a thief, you can still kill pets or those trade pets die, in case of a lagg/crash or teleport issues. But is this called fun? You simply scrounge for goods and that's all. Not fighting for it, nor doing proper "jobwar". We might call it another way of botting, while jobbing, tho. You just watch your monitor..
In the past, when we was used to the 'old sro', it was possible with trace. But that is just because there wasn't thousand of pets following (twinks or randoms with 2 trade pets). People on the psro-scene started to "abuse" it with that way.

I dont see any disadvantage to disable trace while jobbing. If each player, each existing character on a trade run playing with 1 char, then you can call it jobbing. It will be still possible to run a trade with more pets without trace. Then it's called teamwork and playing the game.
Get some suggestions or start a poll maybe. Dunno what others think.
Btw,i'm not talking as a thief/hunter nor trader. I'm talking in a neutrally way. This will make more fun and activity in each job.

Cheers
Personally, that would be fun. But there are so many retards who will fail alot if they disable the trace. That means if you are trader you cant go to piss, you cant open the door, you cannot talk on the phone, you have to look into that 7/24 or you'll be f*cked. If i was a trader i would not want that. Thank god ill be hunter so i dont really give a f*ck
Old 03/10/2016, 17:50   #1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douisking View Post

Running is a hobby of choco
Old 03/10/2016, 18:35   #1152

Quote:

U ARE SO DONE M9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gift15h View Post
Running is a hobby of choco
Pretty much when l see a romanian *****
Old 03/10/2016, 18:41   #1153

Quote:

Force + Force vs Force + Force

wow men chyn pwp so deep
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/10/2016, 19:18   #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
Force + Force vs Force + Force

wow men chyn pwp so deep
+1
It was quite exciting, oooor not.
Old 03/10/2016, 20:14   #1155

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcaypasa View Post
Personally, that would be fun. But there are so many retards who will fail alot if they disable the trace. That means if you are trader you cant go to ****, you cant open the door, you cannot talk on the phone, you have to look into that 7/24 or you'll be f*cked. If i was a trader i would not want that. Thank *** ill be hunter so i dont really give a f*ck
PLS mamba. If he disable tracing, how would l scream on teamspeak like TRACE ME NOWWWWW. No more rage
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread