Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2016, 22:43   #1021

elite*gold: 0
why you insulting arabs...!
Old 03/08/2016, 22:47   #1022

Mr choco scammer FBI will find you dude
Old 03/08/2016, 23:11   #1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
I hope someday someone genocides Arabs.
THAT WAS RUDE !!
gosh LT here you're , doing this againe insulting,showing off and being racist like u don't give a dam about ur players who will "donate" and make even a tiny little difference in your community
i think u have enough experience to know how to treat your players and give them some respect at least to your half egy parent

don't make me dislike u please...

ps there is way too much difference between the isis and egyptians which happens to be called arabs !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
hahahahaha I was on the Skype call from Electus team just now.

So what happened is this:

1. LastThief asked me for an advertiser for Electus.... MOONTHS ago.

2. I told LastThief to ask Fatih (Mr_Chocolate) to help him advertise and shit like that.

3. Fatih got hacked on Facebook by a using the famous app token login method.

4. LastThief recovered the bullshit and removed Fatih from the Facebook page.

5. Electus fanpage should be back soon. No new page.. same one as before.

Now have a good laugh, this happened on Elamidas as well. I still didn't get my twitter account back ;(

PS: I don't know what all this Fatih scammer shit is coming from, but all that Fatih was doing was advertisement so don't worry about whatever other bullshit the hacker was saying.

PSS: This was great fun!
you rlly need to get yourself back in the scene dude sry WE*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 23:38   #1024

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamoosh View Post
THAT WAS RUDE !!
gosh LT here you're , doing this againe insulting,showing off and being racist like u don't give a dam about ur players who will "donate" and make even a tiny little difference in your community
i think u have enough experience to know how to treat your players and give them some respect at least to your half egy parent

don't make me dislike u please...

ps there is way too much difference between the isis and egyptians which happens to be called arabs !

you rlly need to get yourself back in the scene dude sry WE*
Genocide arabs with IQ below 50* no one should be sad for now.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:45   #1025

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
lel guess few will stay
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 23:50   #1026

Turks and arabs made most of us racist with theyr stupid attitudes and actions. LT is just European Donald Trump, id vote for him lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 23:57   #1027

Don't be like merkel
Old 03/09/2016, 00:02   #1028

hi, sorry i have some problems whit the launcher.. not updating :S
Old 03/09/2016, 00:02   #1029

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Don't do that. Don't disable trace just at fortress wars. Do it also in job mode,please.

It will prevent that non-end-trade-pet-tail. It will force players to use only 1 char while jobbing. That will make the jobbing part more fun for each job and fair of course. Even as a trader, you will have to play. Not only stalking the monitor how that pet-tail going, until they arrive the npc to use Strg to buy/sell loot.

Think about it
# ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 00:07   #1030

Quote:
i don't want to turn this into a silly boring discussion but hitler had the same excuses for making his shit i won't agree on any Genocide or execution even if someone found guilty what the difference between me and isis if i am calling for a genocide !
sry this subject rlly boring but i'm not glad my head being chopped off cuz my iq is 20 i am trying to survive as an egy called arab sometimes i would like to thank u for your humble answer

remove sanbota jewel or whatever the name is

and please don't give any kiddo access to your fb page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
lel guess few will stay

are u hoping for free silks or sth ?! or you like to go with the mainstream or wut ?!

sry dude pardon me my iq is below 50
Old 03/09/2016, 00:15   #1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamoosh View Post

are u hoping for free silks or sth ?! or you like to go with the mainstream or wut ?!

sry dude pardon me my iq is below 50
Yes. I'm greedy for silks like "refugees" for social.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 00:22   #1032

It's funny how you click on a link and bam you get hacked. Okay, l helped LastThief with the page but not you. Jealous too much ? Don't be.. He kicked me out already. DAYUM IM A POTATO.

Story is that guy mailed me if l would DJ for an university in Egypt/Cairo. We kept talkin about and he sent me a link, for the sake of *** l clicked on it accidentally. I just quitted it but it was too late I guess.

I almost died by heart atack thinking if that krall hacker posted d*cks on my DJ page too, thanks to him though, nothing he sent and I CAN STILL play with Major Lazer this weekend. Wanna come join us?

Anyways, I hope you haters dont burn inside. Ciao at grand opening
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 00:32   #1033

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
It's funny how you click on a link and bam you get hacked. Okay, l helped LastThief with the page but not you. Jealous too much ? Don't be.. He kicked me out already. DAYUM IM A POTATO.

Story is that guy mailed me if l would DJ for an university in Egypt/Cairo. We kept talkin about and he sent me a link, for the sake of *** l clicked on it accidentally. I just quitted it but it was too late I guess.

I almost died by heart atack thinking if that krall hacker posted d*cks on my DJ page too, thanks to him though, nothing he sent and I CAN STILL play with Major Lazer this weekend. Wanna come join us?

Anyways, I hope you haters dont burn inside. Ciao at grand opening
Dafuq ur playing with major lazer? When is it, I'll come over again.

**** that arab, nobody gives a **** about him.
Old 03/09/2016, 00:34   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Dafuq ur playing with major lazer? When is it, I'll come over again.

**** that arab, nobody gives a **** about him.
You have to lolz, 12th of March this saturday. We eat kebabs and dance to lean on
Old 03/09/2016, 00:35   #1035

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
You have to lolz, 12th of March this saturday. We eat kebabs and dance to lean on
Kebab dance party!

Closed Thread